Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

See the difference? It is in the red text.

No court has subpoenaed anything.

If failing to reply to a Congressional subpoena was a crime punishable by jail, Eric Holder would be doing a life sentence, with Obama Bin Lying as his cellmate!

If Trump ignores the congressional subpoena, they'll ask Mueeller to issue one. Baby steps.

Mueller already has Comeys' memos, and has been busy coordinating with the senate and house intelligence committees, and the senate justice committee.

I love how Trump is able to troll the left with a carefully worded tweet. He has a great sense of humor. lol

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

Trump tweeted this also.
Lol! He never said he had tapes. The only ones confused about this are liberal nutters.

Are all liberals this dumb?

Why aren't we allowed to see these memos?
Where is the "official statement" that Mueller has them?

I said the same thing when the California police took pictures of Michael Jacksons penis, after he was accused of mollesting children.

Some things law enforcement doesn't share, and the public has no right to see.

Meuller having Comey's memos just means he has extra toilet paper to use in an emergency. They mean nothing. Comey could write on those memos that Trump has a real woody. That doesn't mean it is true!

If Trump was trying to intimidate Comey it really worked well...

Former FBI Director James Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee, "Lordy I hope there's tapes" of a one-on-one conversation with President Trump that he felt was inappropriate.

Any other human would be humiliated on having his bluff exposed.
Politics has brought Trump up against people that he can't bully or threaten and he has nothing else.

Hey moron, did he say he would release them by today? Just how stupid are you exactly?

Actually the USSC said so in the 8-0 US v Nixon ruling. Trump has the 23rd as a subpoena deadline to turn over tapes if they exist. After that, Trump would be obstructing justice.

TAXES you fucking idiot. You asked "Where are his taxes?" You are really pretty fucking stupid.

He played Comey, the propagandists, and all these retards who are not only intellectually stunted, but apparently schizophrenic as well, if they think that "you'd better hope that you weren't taped" is the same as "I taped you".

What a buncha rubes.

Yeah... it's like telling a mugger with a knife, that you have a gun. When you don't have a gun, and he calls your bluff. This is going to get messy for Trump if he doesn't have anything to counter Comey's memos.

No. Using your example, the mugger shits his pants as he runs away. Then , when he gets arrested for attempted strong arm robbery, he claims that you said you had a gun. You simply say that you said you may or may not have a gun.

Bluff: synonyms:deception, front, subterfuge, pretense, posturing, sham, fake, deceit, feint, hoax, facade, fraud, charade;
trick, ruse, scheme, machination;

Yes Trump is a fraud, sham, hoax, and ruse.

If Trump bluffing Comey with the threat of tapes caused Comey to tell the truth about their meeting, Dave...why is that a bad thing?

Because the truth sets trump free

Former FBI Director James Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee, "Lordy I hope there's tapes" of a one-on-one conversation with President Trump that he felt was inappropriate.

Politics has brought Trump up against people that he can't bully or threaten and he has nothing else.

You realize of course Trump fired Comey and Comey looked like a fool in the questioning...but that part on Lynch and Clinton was delicious.

Now who won?

See the difference? It is in the red text.

No court has subpoenaed anything.

If failing to reply to a Congressional subpoena was a crime punishable by jail, Eric Holder would be doing a life sentence, with Obama Bin Lying as his cellmate!

If Trump ignores the congressional subpoena, they'll ask Mueeller to issue one. Baby steps.

Mueller already has Comeys' memos, and has been busy coordinating with the senate and house intelligence committees, and the senate justice committee.

Meuller cannot issue a subpoena you uneducated wimp! He has no power to do so.

Also Meuller does not work for Congress and his investigation is independent of theirs. That it s why he is called a special counsel. Technically, he works for Trump!

IM2 got trolled by Trump. :laugh:

This thread isn't working like he planned

Yes it is. You guys have been dong the same shit since Bill Clinton and these forums first started started. So why would I expect anything different now?

Now tell me sassyirishlass, just exactly what have you been winning?
i
About everything really...tell me what have the demoquacks been winning? See how this works?

You started a thread on something you knew little of, the result is hilarity has ensued at your expense

I knew why I did this and you assume. .The only people here laughing is me and the other liberals.:badgrin::banana:

Because Drumpf put his foot in his mouth again.

th

And you guys are in here scurrying around begging everyone to to prove where he said he had tapes like that is vindication.

You see idiot, the thing here is that If Trump had no tapes, why did the threaten Comey with the possibility? This was no bluff or fancy trick Trump was using to get into anyone's head. Trump is a dumb ass beneficiary of inherited wealth. He's not that smart. But what he did do, was provide even more credence to an obstruction of justice claim.

So you are going to ignore all the evidence and double down on stupid

You realize of course Trump fired Comey and Comey looked like a fool in the questioning...but that part on Lynch and Clinton was delicious.

Now who won?
Trump thinks that firing someone is 'winning' and is the end of the matter.
It doesn't work that way with high office officials in politics.
He's finding that bullying and threats don't have the same effect on senior public servants and other world leaders as they did when he was dealing with contractors and small property owners.
Unfortunately for him he has no other strategy.

Now who won?
He's finding that bullying and threats don't have the same effect on senior public servants and other world leaders as they did when he was dealing with contractors and small property owners.

Meh, this thread is a major fail

SHOW US THE MEMO OR STFU
SHOW US EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION OR STFU
SHOW US THE DNC SERVER OR STFU
SHOW US THE 33,000 EMAILS THAT CLINTON BLEACH BITTED OR STFU!

trump firing comey was brilliant ....

the entire scenario grew x25 ...

run away clown car !!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Nice head fake by Trump

Comey is history, a sad footnote in FBI history
Head fake?

To Republicans, Trump looks like a hero.

To the rest of the world, Trump looks like a complete and dishonest utter moron whom you can never trust.

Now who won?
Your side sure as Hell Isn't Winning.
Not sure what The Left Calls That.
We call it

LOSING!
You-Are-A-Loser-Picture.jpg

The Left Probably calls Losing, Victory Challenged.

Forum List

Back