Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

Maybe YOU can show us an exact quote by Trump saying he had tapes? If not sit your dumb ass down

Trump said about tapes, he would let us know:

During a press conference alongside Romanian President Klaus Iohannis earlier this month, Trump said on three occasions that the media would soon know about whether tapes existed.

"Well, I'll tell you about that maybe sometime in the very near future," he said, later adding that he was "not hinting anything" about whether there were any tape-recorded conversations.

"I will tell you about it over a fairly short period of time," he said. "You're going to be very disappointed when you hear the answer."

Trump admits he doesn't have 'tapes' of his conversations with James Comey
Apparently he was right. you appear to be very disappointed that there are no tapes.

Everyone except his brainless followers are rolling their eyes at this juvenile behavior.
I can't wait until Mueller skins him alive. Mueller is going to subpoena Trump's tax returns and it will be BUH-BYE, DONNIE.

Juvenile? His bluff was quite shrewd. While I doubt comey believed it it nonetheless raised a question that their could be tapes forcing comey to be honest, for the most part on what happened.

Considering it lead to comey once again confirming that trump was being honest about what happened and demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he never tried to stop the investigation, it was a good bluff.

Nothing juvenile about it.

This is no bluff. Trump fired off a tweet in a fit of rage.

You were there? Now you're just making shit up

Maybe YOU can show us an exact quote by Trump saying he had tapes? If not sit your dumb ass down

During a press conference alongside Romanian President Klaus Iohannis earlier this month, Trump said on three occasions that the media would soon know about whether tapes existed.

"Well, I'll tell you about that maybe sometime in the very near future," he said, later adding that he was "not hinting anything" about whether there were any tape-recorded conversations.

"I will tell you about it over a fairly short period of time," he said. "You're going to be very disappointed when you hear the answer."

Apparently he was right. you appear to be very disappointed that there are no tapes.

Everyone except his brainless followers are rolling their eyes at this juvenile behavior.
I can't wait until Mueller skins him alive. Mueller is going to subpoena Trump's tax returns and it will be BUH-BYE, DONNIE.

Juvenile? His bluff was quite shrewd. While I doubt comey believed it it nonetheless raised a question that their could be tapes forcing comey to be honest, for the most part on what happened.

Considering it lead to comey once again confirming that trump was being honest about what happened and demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he never tried to stop the investigation, it was a good bluff.

You were there and saw the whole thing huh?

He saw it while he was channeling the spirit of Malcom X.

Shrewd and brilliant move

Yes, I would say that what Comey did was a shrewd and brilliant move. He got the special counsel appointed that the republicans in congress never would have gotten to investigate the case for possible criminal wrongdoing by Trump and his administration.

yep how not to testify at a congressional committee and set one self up to be jailed. Probable first FBI director to go to jail. yeppers history!

Actually Trump has less than 24 hours to put up or shut up. If he has tapes, he has to release them by tomorrow. If he doesn't have tapes, he has to admit it by tomorrow.
says who? you? dude please I just spit my drink out.

He said today he doesn't have any tapes.

Which is why this thread started....

Trump suggested there may be tapes

Congress is suggesting he may want to hand over the tapes

or

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I was just as much there as you wackos who are claiming this to have been a bluff..

yep how not to testify at a congressional committee and set one self up to be jailed. Probable first FBI director to go to jail. yeppers history!

Actually Trump has less than 24 hours to put up or shut up. If he has tapes, he has to release them by tomorrow. If he doesn't have tapes, he has to admit it by tomorrow.

I think I can state why the thread stared better than some dumb ass right wing Trump man juice drinker since I am the one who started the thread.

Yes, I would say that what Comey did was a shrewd and brilliant move. He got the special counsel appointed that the republicans in congress never would have gotten to investigate the case for possible criminal wrongdoing by Trump and his administration.
If by Shrewd and Brilliant you mean ratting on Lynch, admitting there was NO COLLUSION, and then painting yourself in to a corner about an alleged memo you leaked which was privileged intel, that no one can produce or find, which means, not only did you Leak classified or privileged information, you perjured yourself, implicated The Obama Regime in Obstruction of Justice, and then committed an additional crime when you refused to report Loretta Lynch for ordering you to squash a criminal investigation against Clinton as being "a shrewd and brilliant move," then you must have the intelligence of slug drowning in a bowl of beer.

beer.jpg

BTW the slugs are The Democrat Party that is drowning in the very dishonest trap they tried to lay for someone else.

Please quote where President Trump said he had any tapes

Thank you in advance

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

5:26 AM - 12 May 2017

Can the left read?
Probably not.
Anybody who thinks it wasn't a strong implication needs more Ed. But then Don the con did say his sheep were uneducated

Why is it the uneducated sheep can clearly read what he actually said and the so called intelligent people can't understand it?

If by Shrewd and Brilliant you mean ratting on Lynch, admitting there was NO COLLUSION, and then painting yourself in to a corner about an alleged memo you leaked which was privileged intel, that no one can produce, which means, not only did you Leak classified or privileged information, you perjured yourself, implicated The Obama Regime in Obstruction of Justice, and then committed an additional crime when you refused to report Loretta Lynch for ordering you to squash a criminal investigation against Clinton is a shrewd and brilliant move, then you must have the intelligence of slug drowning in a bowl of beer.

beer.jpg

You live in conspiracy world.

Is there an adult in your life, IM2? Someone who can explain why so many people think you're an idiot?

If by Shrewd and Brilliant you mean ratting on Lynch, admitting there was NO COLLUSION, and then painting yourself in to a corner about an alleged memo you leaked which was privileged intel, that no one can produce, which means, not only did you Leak classified or privileged information, you perjured yourself, implicated The Obama Regime in Obstruction of Justice, and then committed an additional crime when you refused to report Loretta Lynch for ordering you to squash a criminal investigation against Clinton is a shrewd and brilliant move, then you must have the intelligence of slug drowning in a bowl of beer.

beer.jpg

You live in conspiracy world.

All of the above happened. You must live under a rock

I think I can state why the thread stared better than some dumb ass right wing Trump man juice drinker since I am the one who started the thread.
It's more like you are the idiot driver that started a chain collision on a major freeway shutting it down for several hours.
chainreaction-caraccident.jpg

"possible..." lol....

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

Trump tweeted this also.

POTUS said "You had better hope" and guess what, there are none. Have to keep your enemies guessing

-Geaux

Get on topic Edward, the thread is about the tapes you loons claim Trump said he had.

Oh....according to right wing morons, NOW its democrats who FIRST claimed there were tapes????.......REALLY????

(and fellow right wing morons cheer......LOL)

Well since Trump did say that Comey had better hope there were no tapes, he was saying that there was a possibility that he had taped the conversations and was responsible for either producing the tapes or admit there were none, All this show me a quote, well go look for the quote yourself.

Because you wackos were sitting around waiting for the tapes.

Wait. We are the ones waiting around for the tapes? We never believed they existed. You're the one starting the thread demanding to know where the tapes are.

Talk about dishonest.

No I did not start this thread to demand where the tapes are, I asked the question to get you right wingers to looking like the fools you are by trying to defend Trump and his lies. Notice the thread title, "Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?"
^^Retard

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back