Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

First, he 'says' there are no tapes. Nixonian.

Second, so Trump was trying to threaten James Comey like a common thug. Hmm, when was the last time a president started threatening people that were investigating him?...

I remember something about tapes, and water, and a gate.

First, he 'says' there are no tapes. Nixonian.

Second, so Trump was trying to threaten James Comey like a common thug. Hmm, when was the last time a president started threatening people that were investigating him?...

I remember something about tapes, and water, and a gate.

Yeah but Nixon actually had tapes HAHAHA

After SIX weeks since Trump stated ".Comey better hope there are no tapes...."

TODAY, one day before the deadline imposed by the House committee, the orange clown BLINKED and openly admitted, "......what tapes? I never said I had tapes, wink, wink....."

Trump is a WASTE......His cute "lie' is one (of many) reasons why now HE is also under investigation......Nice going, moron.

But yet Trump never lied

Hahaha he played them all
That's something they tell themselves after realizing they were wrong. For them, it's easier than admitting they fucked up.

This thread is precious

reading your repetitive "Trump never lied" over and over isnt precious.

TODAY, one day before the deadline imposed by the House committee, the orange clown BLINKED and openly admitted, "......what tapes? I never said I had tapes, wink, wink....."

Trump is a WASTE......His cute "lie' is one (of many) reasons why now HE is also under investigation......Nice going, moron.

But yet Trump never lied

That's something they tell themselves after realizing they were wrong. For them, it's easier than admitting they fucked up.

This thread is precious

reading your repetitive "Trump never lied" over and over isnt precious.

Has it sunk in yet...precious? Lol

Are you a complete moron ?? Comey was fired because he was investigating the AH you support

Well, actually Comey was fired because he refused to obey the charlatan in his plea to lay off the canary Flynn who is NOW singing to the special counsel and the FBI.

Everyone except his brainless followers are rolling their eyes at this juvenile behavior.
I can't wait until Mueller skins him alive. Mueller is going to subpoena Trump's tax returns and it will be BUH-BYE, DONNIE.

Juvenile? His bluff was quite shrewd. While I doubt comey believed it it nonetheless raised a question that their could be tapes forcing comey to be honest, for the most part on what happened.

Considering it lead to comey once again confirming that trump was being honest about what happened and demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he never tried to stop the investigation, it was a good bluff.

Nothing juvenile about it.

Shrewd and brilliant move

Yes, I would say that what Comey did was a shrewd and brilliant move. He got the special counsel appointed that the republicans in congress never would have gotten to investigate the case for possible criminal wrongdoing by Trump and his administration.
If by Shrewd and Brilliant you mean ratting on Lynch, admitting there was NO COLLUSION, and then painting yourself in to a corner about an alleged memo you leaked which was privileged intel, that no one can produce, which means, not only did you Leak classified or privileged information, you perjured yourself, implicated The Obama Regime in Obstruction of Justice, and then committed an additional crime when you refused to report Loretta Lynch for ordering you to squash a criminal investigation against Clinton is a shrewd and brilliant move, then you must have the intelligence of slug drowning in a bowl of beer.

beer.jpg

You live in conspiracy world.

Who exactly is waiting for non existent evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the russians and stole the election?

Juvenile? His bluff was quite shrewd. While I doubt comey believed it it nonetheless raised a question that their could be tapes forcing comey to be honest, for the most part on what happened.

Considering it lead to comey once again confirming that trump was being honest about what happened and demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he never tried to stop the investigation, it was a good bluff.

Nothing juvenile about it.

Shrewd and brilliant move

Yes, I would say that what Comey did was a shrewd and brilliant move. He got the special counsel appointed that the republicans in congress never would have gotten to investigate the case for possible criminal wrongdoing by Trump and his administration.
If by Shrewd and Brilliant you mean ratting on Lynch, admitting there was NO COLLUSION, and then painting yourself in to a corner about an alleged memo you leaked which was privileged intel, that no one can produce, which means, not only did you Leak classified or privileged information, you perjured yourself, implicated The Obama Regime in Obstruction of Justice, and then committed an additional crime when you refused to report Loretta Lynch for ordering you to squash a criminal investigation against Clinton is a shrewd and brilliant move, then you must have the intelligence of slug drowning in a bowl of beer.

beer.jpg

You live in conspiracy world.

Who exactly is waiting for non existent evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the russians and stole the election?

The left. They are praying for something.

They need Trump to fall so their paradigms don't blow a clutch while shifting.

Here's the MAIN question for right wingers......

First you "claim" that Trunp NEVER stated that there were tapes......

NOW, Trump has had to come out and ADMIT that no tapes existed, ..........the same fucking tapes that YOU morons stated throughout this thread that he (the orange stain) never admitted as being real......

ONLY a smarter right winger (scarcer than hen's teeth) would not see the blatant and fucked up LIES spewed by this idiot in the oval office.

NOW, Trump has had to come out and ADMIT that no tapes existed, ..........the same fucking tapes that YOU morons stated throughout this thread that he (the orange stain) never admitted as being real......

ONLY a smarter right winger (scarcer than hen's teeth) would not see the blatant and fucked up LIES spewed by this idiot in the oval office.

Wtf are you blabbering about? Just admit you got played and move on to your next "get Trump" scenario

Are you a complete moron ?? Comey was fired because he was investigating the AH you support

Well, actually Comey was fired because he refused to obey the charlatan in his plea to lay off the canary Flynn who is NOW singing to the special counsel and the FBI.

Nothing is going to happen. Bank it
From a trump supporter who cares less about america ?? Sassy the more you post the dumber you seem

But yet Trump never lied

This thread is precious
It's been fun watching IM2 fail in his own thread.

Who really cares what you think......?

You don't live here.

Forum List

Back