Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

Bottom line is that Comey's first volley by releasing his memos worked. He got the Special Counsel with Mueller, now didn't he, children?
Trump is very good at hanging himself and Comey gladly handed him the rope.

Last edited:
First, he 'says' there are no tapes. Nixonian.

Second, so Trump was trying to threaten James Comey like a common thug. Hmm, when was the last time a president started threatening people that were investigating him?...

I remember something about tapes, and water, and a gate.

Yeah but Nixon actually had tapes HAHAHA

He lied about it until one of his flunkies outed him. Then, buh bye.

McCain said Trump's Russian collusion with his obstruction of justice has already reached the level of Watergate. Pretty damning when a Republican president is outed as a criminal worthy of impeachment by another Republican. Then just as now the people that voted for Nixon wailed about how innocent he was, and then he admitted his crimes and resigned. Trump is a steaming turd and will have to be dragged out of the White House by his glowing orb.

McCain is a crazy old fool.

Oh what a brilliant retort. You do dazzle us, Catfish.

Here's the MAIN question for right wingers......

First you "claim" that Trunp NEVER stated that there were tapes......

NOW, Trump has had to come out and ADMIT that no tapes existed, ..........the same fucking tapes that YOU morons stated throughout this thread that he (the orange stain) never admitted as being real......

ONLY a smarter right winger (scarcer than hen's teeth) would not see the blatant and fucked up LIES spewed by this idiot in the oval office.

NOW, Trump has had to come out and ADMIT that no tapes existed, ..........the same fucking tapes that YOU morons stated throughout this thread that he (the orange stain) never admitted as being real......

ONLY a smarter right winger (scarcer than hen's teeth) would not see the blatant and fucked up LIES spewed by this idiot in the oval office.

Are you serious? You do realize that not claiming there are tapes is completely consistent with stating there are no tapes, right?

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments I've read in the history of this board. Congratulations

Second, so Trump was trying to threaten James Comey like a common thug. Hmm, when was the last time a president started threatening people that were investigating him?...

Trump never threatened Comey. Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Do you seriously just say whatever ridiculous claim pops into your head and hope it sticks? Doesn't lying bother you people at all?

Well adults know when you threaten someone with "you better hope there aren't tape recordings of our conversation" that it is indeed a threat. Children don't recognize it as such.

Adults do immediately.

They can spin this all they want. Their denial is palpable, unlike their brain waves.

Are you serious? You do realize that not claiming there are tapes is completely consistent with stating there are no tapes, right?

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments I've read in the history of this board. Congratulations

Your deep dive into silly semantics only makes you look like just another......
chest-hair-usa.jpg

After SIX weeks since Trump stated ".Comey better hope there are no tapes...."

TODAY, one day before the deadline imposed by the House committee, the orange clown BLINKED and openly admitted, "......what tapes? I never said I had tapes, wink, wink....."

Trump is a WASTE......His cute "lie' is one (of many) reasons why now HE is also under investigation......Nice going, moron.

He didn't lie though.

Its amazing how difficult it is for some to follow a conversation without jumping to conclusions
There is what they believe..

and then there is reality.

They BELIEVE Trump lied about taping comey.

He didn't, because he never ever said he had recorded comey. He threw up a hypothetical..."hmmm, if I were you I'd be concerned that you aren't the only one recording people"....

that is NOT synonymous with "YEAH I'VE BEEN RECORDING YOU".

Fucking idiots.

Yeah but Nixon actually had tapes HAHAHA

He lied about it until one of his flunkies outed him. Then, buh bye.

McCain said Trump's Russian collusion with his obstruction of justice has already reached the level of Watergate. Pretty damning when a Republican president is outed as a criminal worthy of impeachment by another Republican. Then just as now the people that voted for Nixon wailed about how innocent he was, and then he admitted his crimes and resigned. Trump is a steaming turd and will have to be dragged out of the White House by his glowing orb.

McCain is a crazy old fool.

Oh what a brilliant retort. You do dazzle us, Catfish.

You need to get on topic, stop trolling and pretty much knock it off.

The thread is about Trump and tapes. Now maybe you can provide a quote by Trump saying he had tapes. I wont wait, he never said it.

Now get to it, hag

he admits he didnt have the tapes he never said he had ...

easy to see why dumbass Trump Drones get confused.

Cause admitting you never had something you never claimed to have is just totally dishonest.

TODAY, one day before the deadline imposed by the House committee, the orange clown BLINKED and openly admitted, "......what tapes? I never said I had tapes, wink, wink....."

Trump is a WASTE......His cute "lie' is one (of many) reasons why now HE is also under investigation......Nice going, moron.

He didn't lie though.

Its amazing how difficult it is for some to follow a conversation without jumping to conclusions
And you trust a moron who plays such games for no reason that makes sense? How is lying and head fakes and disastrous policies good for the country?

RW's dont give a shit about the country .... kissing Trumps ass is their #1 priority ..
We don't want the kind of country you want. Deal with it.

He didn't lie though.

And you trust a moron who plays such games for no reason that makes sense? How is lying and head fakes and disastrous policies good for the country?

No reason? The bluff kept comey from testifying too differently from what actually happened. Very prudent

As for trust trump. I've never claimed to. The man lies when he sees fit. He just hasn't committed a crime or lied in this instance.

He didn't lie though.

RW's dont give a shit about the country .... kissing Trumps ass is their #1 priority ..

If we didn't care about the country we would have voted for Hillary

Trump never threatened Comey. Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Do you seriously just say whatever ridiculous claim pops into your head and hope it sticks? Doesn't lying bother you people at all?

Well adults know when you threaten someone with "you better hope there aren't tape recordings of our conversation" that it is indeed a threat. Children don't recognize it as such.

Adults do immediately.

You clearly don't know what a threat is.

He didn't lie though.

There is what they believe..

and then there is reality.

They BELIEVE Trump lied about taping comey.

He didn't, because he never ever said he had recorded comey. He threw up a hypothetical..."hmmm, if I were you I'd be concerned that you aren't the only one recording people"....

that is NOT synonymous with "YEAH I'VE BEEN RECORDING YOU".

Fucking idiots.

No THEY didn't.
Look, supertwit, we knew Trump lied from the moment he stepped onto that escalator in Trump Tower in June 2015. Sorry that you didn't.

Bottom line is that Comey's first volley by releasing his memos worked. He got the Special Counsel with Mueller, now didn't he, children?
Actually it backfired. Comey purjured himself when he claimed he released the memos that no one has seen after trump posted this tweet. Problem is trump tweeted this in response to comeys leaks.

Not only that is he confessed to doing this to get the special counsel appointed which taints it.

Actually it backfired. Comey purjured himself when he claimed he released the memos that no one has seen after trump posted this tweet. Problem is trump tweeted this in response to comeys leaks.

Not only that is he confessed to doing this to get the special counsel appointed which taints it.

No, you are very wrong. As usual. Comey's friend released the memo on May 15.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
7:26 AM - 12 May 2017

"""The existence and substance of the memos were first reported by the New York Times on May 16, one week after Comey's firing and several days after the president's tweet."""
Comey calls for release of memos, any recordings of White House conversations

Cause admitting you never had something you never claimed to have is just totally dishonest.
Trump bluffing that he had tapes only bolsters Comeys memos and testimony. Trump having tapes of the meeting, and warning Comey about them, meant Comey would be forced to tell the truth.

It's like when you call some business, and you hear "your call may be monitored or recorded for training purposes".

There isn't anything to figure out. Grade schoolers can understand hinting that you might have something doesn't mean you do. It likely kept Comey from bullshitting congress.

Two things.....

First you ARE admitting that Trump is a bullshitter who tries to intimidate those who would not do his bidding.....and

Second, the IRONY is that had Trump NOT bullshitted maybe a special counsel would not be breathing down his orange neck....

Nice going, fuck head, Trump.....LOL

Forum List

Back