Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GIVING TRUMP CREDIT FOR? HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING EXCEPT SMEAR, COMPLAIN, WHINE AND LIE.

Now, now....I DO give Trump "credit" for improving his golf scores......

Comey - Trump fired me over his obsession with the Russia investigation

Trump - Comey is lying, and I have the tapes to prove it.

Comey - I don't have tapes, but I have the contemporaneous memos of what happened.

Trump - I was bluffing, I just wanted Comey to tell the truth.

Comey - I told the truth, to congress, to mueller, and the memos go unchallenged for accuracy.

Trump - Can we talk about something else?

Comey - Trump fired me over his obsession with the Russia investigation

Trump - Comey is lying, and I have the tapes to prove it.

Comey - I don't have tapes, but I have the memos of what happened.

Trump - I was bluffing, I just wanted Comey to tell the truth.

Comey - I told the truth, to congress, to mueller, and the memos go unchallenged for accuracy.

Trump - Can we talk about something else?
Let me guess ...The Simpsons?

Here's the MAIN question for right wingers......

First you "claim" that Trunp NEVER stated that there were tapes......

NOW, Trump has had to come out and ADMIT that no tapes existed, ..........the same fucking tapes that YOU morons stated throughout this thread that he (the orange stain) never admitted as being real......

ONLY a smarter right winger (scarcer than hen's teeth) would not see the blatant and fucked up LIES spewed by this idiot in the oval office.
Here's the MAIN question for right wingers......

First you "claim" that Trunp NEVER stated that there were tapes......

NOW, Trump has had to come out and ADMIT that no tapes existed, ..........the same fucking tapes that YOU morons stated throughout this thread that he (the orange stain) never admitted as being real......

ONLY a smarter right winger (scarcer than hen's teeth) would not see the blatant and fucked up LIES spewed by this idiot in the oval office.

Are you serious? You do realize that not claiming there are tapes is completely consistent with stating there are no tapes, right?

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments I've read in the history of this board. Congratulations

Your deep dive into silly semantics only makes you look like just another......
chest-hair-usa.jpg

Reading what he said is a deep dive into semantics? Do you know what semantics is?

Words mean something. You don't think looking at the words someone uses is an important window into what the meaning of what they said?

If we don't actually analyze the arguments, how are we supposed to know what someone is saying? Pixie dust? Magic.

Stop being lazy and intellectually dishonest.

After SIX weeks since Trump stated ".Comey better hope there are no tapes...."

TODAY, one day before the deadline imposed by the House committee, the orange clown BLINKED and openly admitted, "......what tapes? I never said I had tapes, wink, wink....."

Trump is a WASTE......His cute "lie' is one (of many) reasons why now HE is also under investigation......Nice going, moron.

He didn't lie though.

Its amazing how difficult it is for some to follow a conversation without jumping to conclusions
There is what they believe..

and then there is reality.

They BELIEVE Trump lied about taping comey.

He didn't, because he never ever said he had recorded comey. He threw up a hypothetical..."hmmm, if I were you I'd be concerned that you aren't the only one recording people"....

that is NOT synonymous with "YEAH I'VE BEEN RECORDING YOU".

Fucking idiots.

No THEY didn't.
Look, supertwit, we knew Trump lied from the moment he stepped onto that escalator in Trump Tower in June 2015. Sorry that you didn't.

What exactly did he say about comey and tapes on June 2015?

Are you serious? You do realize that not claiming there are tapes is completely consistent with stating there are no tapes, right?

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments I've read in the history of this board. Congratulations

Moron, your head is too far up Trump's behind to figure out the Trump's lies and bluffs and threats and stupidity.......Go wash your head.....

Just looks smart to us Trumpsters. He said there might be tapes, remember what Comey said at his hearing " he was worried there might be tapes so he took notes. Trump just wanted the Comey to tell the truth. Looks like it worked, no more collusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmm.........where are the tapes..............same place that Hillary put her 35,000 deleted emails.....

Right next to Jimmy Hoffa's body.

Just looks smart to us Trumpsters. He said there might be tapes, remember what Comey said at his hearing " he was worried there might be tapes so he took notes. Trump just wanted the Comey to tell the truth. Looks like it worked, no more collusion

If your other half brain were functioning you too would see that It NOT only did not work, it prompted....through Comey's memos....the appointment of a special counsel to NOW FULLY INVESTIGATE the orange clown.

Trump got Comey to admit he wasn't under investigation. That he never attempted to stop the investigation and didn't commit obstruction of justice. Pretty sure that's check mate dude

Dumb ass, Trump may not have been under investigation while Comey was FBI director.......But NOW, with the special counsel Trump CERTAINLY IS under investigation......LOL

(Do time lines baffle your limited brain cells?)

If your other half brain were functioning you too would see that It NOT only did not work, it prompted....through Comey's memos....the appointment of a special counsel to NOW FULLY INVESTIGATE the orange clown.
He's been fully investigated, Comey's notes added nothing new to the mix.

Trump got Comey to admit he wasn't under investigation. That he never attempted to stop the investigation and didn't commit obstruction of justice. Pretty sure that's check mate dude

Dumb ass, Trump may not have been under investigation while Comey was FBI director.......But NOW, with the special counsel Trump CERTAINLY IS under investigation......LOL

LOL

According to the Left wing Media sites he was already guilty without being charged. They even had a COUNTDOWN TO Comey testimony clock.

FLOPPED DIDN'T IT...........LOL

He's been fully investigated, Comey's notes added nothing new to the mix.

Bullshit that Trump has been "fully investigated" ...the fun is JUST starting.....

Flynn, Kushner, Sessions, Manafort, Stone, Page, et al are going to "SING" to save their own sorry asses......LOL

Sure, an investigation to obstruction of justice to a crime that didn't happen will sink him for sure this time.

Forum List

Back