Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

So, is Trump willing to testify under oath to the congressional committees and special counsel as he said he would????

After all, as one right wing moron [poorly] stated,"words have meaning"...LOL

So, is Trump willing to testify under oath to the congressional committees and special counsel as he said he would????

After all, as one right wing moron [poorly] stated,"words have meaning"...LOL
And walk into a set up perjury trap......................trying to twist words until they can find anything that he can be hit on...............

I think he'll use executive powers and tell you to go hump yourself.................

Prove a crime or :anj_stfu:

When you try to get your underling, Flynn, to be left alone lest he begins singing or going to jail....THAT IS Obstruction of Justice.......the fun is just beginning...LOL
There's no crime there, CNN lied to you.

So CNN is like the national news bureau for all of us? Like RT is for Russia? What country do you live in? Your alt-reality is quite fascinating.
Huh?

that translates to;

you're an idiot.
OK, you're an idiot then. Feel better?

2020 was talking to you.

see what an idiot you are !

Anybody else notice that the subject of Collusion is hardly spoken of anymore............................

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

comeybook.jpg

Homeland security says the Russins broke into the election databases of 21 states, and attempted to do so to 41 states.
And....................Charge the Russians then..

You said to prove a crime.

I proved a crime.
And.....................who did it..............FBI and Comey said they have found no collusion with Trump...........

So who did it............hmm..............not the witch hunt the left is pushing.

I proved a crime.

And.....................who did it..............FBI and Comey said they have found no collusion with Trump...........

So who did it............hmm..............not the witch hunt the left is pushing.

You asked for me to prove a crime, not to prove a criminal. This whole thing is based on a crime.

I don't give two fucks what the corrupt weasel does

I call your bluff, and raise you three memos.
He said she said memos.............................

Context of a one sided view of a conversation isn't a crime..........especially if the other person is not even under investigation for the original crime.

Let's play a game............you are not guilty of the crime we are investigating.........buy we are going to charge you with obstruction for ASKING to go public to stop the media feeding frenzy over it...........................When no crime was committed by Trump.................

If you can't see the problem with this.............then you are hopelessly a Liberal.

I proved a crime.

You asked for me to prove a crime, not to prove a criminal. This whole thing is based on a crime.
And................According to the FBI under oath Trump had nothing to do with it........................NO EVIDENCE............................................

Which part of that don't you understand..........

Forum List

Back