Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

He said she said memos.............................

Context of a one sided view of a conversation isn't a crime..........especially if the other person is not even under investigation for the original crime.

Right now Comey's version is the only one sworn to.

Trump can tweet anything he wants, But until Trump testifies under oath, it's He said, he wrote it down.

He said she said memos.............................

Context of a one sided view of a conversation isn't a crime..........especially if the other person is not even under investigation for the original crime.

Right now Comey's version is the only one sworn to.

Trump can tweet anything he wants, But until Trump testifies under oath, it's He said, he wrote it down.
He wrote it down is evidence he wrote it down. Even then what he wrote down is Trump made a suggestion. That isn't an order, even though it would have been his right.

Breaking news!!

Anonymous sources have now confirmed that Obama is a eunuch!

Barack, soon to be "Babeeta", is now going to move forward with a long planned "gender reassignment". In preparation for the surgery his male genitals were removed 9 years ago. The only step left is for the doctors to install two silicone tits, a shiny new fake vagina, and for the former POTUS to continue with estrogen transfusions. His doctor said - "We are hoping his for a trouble free surgery like we had when Michael, er, I mean Michelle (wink, wink) had when we lopped off her male parts. But there is always a risk when operation on a eunuch. They are so very weak and feckless, so it adds a layer of complication."

This story is 100% true .Anonymous sources have confirmed it.

And walk into a set up perjury trap......................trying to twist words until they can find anything that he can be hit on...............

hey, moron.......
Did the orange clown state that he would testify under oath....YES or NO????

Answer that, Beagle......LOL

And walk into a set up perjury trap......................trying to twist words until they can find anything that he can be hit on...............

hey, moron.......

And has he been called to testify yet...................hmmmm...................

Has he been charged..................hmmmm.............

And can he use Executive Powers to tell you to stick your investigation on him where the sun doesn't shine...................yep.

And has he been called to testify yet...................hmmmm...................

And can he use Executive Powers to tell you to stick your investigation on him where the sun doesn't shine...................yep.

On the first two stupid statements......Have patience, there Beagle....LOL

On the 3rd, "executive privilege" (not "powers, moron) is a 100% assurance to go down as a one-termer and a failure......

Comey - Trump fired me over his obsession with the Russia investigation

Trump - Comey is lying, and I have the tapes to prove it.

Comey - I don't have tapes, but I have the contemporaneous memos of what happened.

Trump - I was bluffing, I just wanted Comey to tell the truth.

Comey - I told the truth, to congress, to mueller, and the memos go unchallenged for accuracy.

Trump - Can we talk about something else?

You realize that isn't what happened right?

The memos haven't been produce. Comey says he destroyed the originals. The NYT claims the never saw them.

Besides which, Comey's testimony verifies everything Trump was claiming.

Seriously when are you guys going to stop the nonsense and come back to reality?

Either link up or shut up.
The FBI has his memos.
What a fucking idiot you have turned out to be.
Prove a Crime or :anj_stfu:

Mueller will. He's only been on the job for three weeks. Watergate took two years to present. But your big whining baby will resign waaaaay before then.

tenor.gif

hey, moron.......

What's he got to hide? He helped the Russians get into the DNC server and reveal their corrupt nature to Americans? Who didn't know? Remember all the lefty victory dances during the leaks?

Let me guess ...The Simpsons?

Trump was bluffing that he was going to bring a gun to a knife fight.

Comey called his bluff. And now gets to make a victory lap.

He can jog to the unemployment office

You're even stupider than I thought if you think Comey is going to have to go job hunting.
What liberal wouldn't hire him? He could polish the bosses knob at In and Out burger.

Just looks smart to us Trumpsters. He said there might be tapes, remember what Comey said at his hearing " he was worried there might be tapes so he took notes. Trump just wanted the Comey to tell the truth. Looks like it worked, no more collusion

If your other half brain were functioning you too would see that It NOT only did not work, it prompted....through Comey's memos....the appointment of a special counsel to NOW FULLY INVESTIGATE the orange clown.
He's been fully investigated, Comey's notes added nothing new to the mix.

Really? So Mueller's done? Fascinating.
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say
Funny how fast that went nowhere....

You do realize that is nearly a week old already, right?

Let me guess ...The Simpsons?

Trump was bluffing that he was going to bring a gun to a knife fight.

Comey called his bluff. And now gets to make a victory lap.

He can jog to the unemployment office

You're even stupider than I thought if you think Comey is going to have to go job hunting.
What liberal wouldn't hire him? He could polish the bosses knob at In and Out burger.

My comment went right over her noodle. Left loons are so slow on the uptake

hey, moron.......

So you agree that Trumps word means SHIT.

Trump said he would testify under oath to Mueller.

Forum List

Back