Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

hey, moron.......
Did the orange clown state that he would testify under oath....YES or NO????

Answer that, Beagle......LOL
And has he been called to testify yet...................hmmmm...................

Has he been charged..................hmmmm.............

And can he use Executive Powers to tell you to stick your investigation on him where the sun doesn't shine...................yep.

So you agree that Trumps word means SHIT.

Trump said he would testify under oath to Mueller.
Has Mueller called him to testify?????

and if he does..............why should he...............His advisers should tell not to do so..............and use executive powers...........

Don't walk into a known trap.

and if he does..............why should he...............His advisers should tell not to do so..............and use executive powers...........

An example of a Trump ass-licker choosing to back the orange clown over justice.....

Again, you agree that Trumps word means SHIT. Even though Trump said he would testify under oath, repeating it twice, that didn't mean SHIT.

It is absolutely amazing how gullible Democrats are at this point.

It is REALLY tempting me to run for office in my mostly Democrat district and city.

An example of a Trump ass-licker choosing to back the orange clown over justice.....
What Justice would that be................when there is no evidence of a crime.............

If you want him to testify..........prove something............or :anj_stfu:

Again, you agree that Trumps word means SHIT. Even though Trump said he would testify under oath, repeating it twice, that didn't mean SHIT.
Yawn.....................I think he should tell you to stick the non existent call to testify where the Sun doesn't shine..........

YEP...........Don't care what the hell you think about it.

Yawn.....................I think he should tell you to stick the non existent call to testify where the Sun doesn't shine..........

Sounds like what the mexican president said about Trump promising to make mexico pay for the wall.

Even foreigners know what Trump says, doesn't mean SHIT.

Sounds like what the mexican president said about Trump promising to make mexico pay for the wall.

Ask Assad the same question..........

US-Syria-NH-1-2.jpg

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

Trump tweeted this also.

If they were up your ass you'd know, right? Or no?

Last edited:
Let me guess ...The Simpsons?

Trump was bluffing that he was going to bring a gun to a knife fight.

Comey called his bluff. And now gets to make a victory lap.

He can jog to the unemployment office

You're even stupider than I thought if you think Comey is going to have to go job hunting.

You're going to be having a bad time in 2020 @ this point.

That includes NATO right? LOL

Of course Trump's babble means shit....as I posted before, here's his "illustrious checklist of promises" that the morons believed (and still do).....LOL

upload_2017-6-22_21-52-8.png

When did Trump say he had tapes?

He didn't. The purpose of this thread was obviously to suggest that Trump said there were tapes of his conversations with Comey; however, Trump never said anything of the sort. What Trump actually said was:

“James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

To a person with a modicum of common sense, those words do not constitute a declaration that tapes actually exist. According to the link provided by the OP, Trump was later asked whether such tapes existed and he responded as follows:

“With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea whether there are ‘tapes’ or recordings of my conversations with James Comey,” Trump said Thursday in a pair of statements on Twitter, “but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.”

Conclusion Trump never said there were tapes of his conversations with Comey. He merely suggested that there may be such tapes. Trump was honest and accurate in everything he said. If it turns out there are no tapes, that does not contradict anything Trump has publicly said. Ultra-liberals are a sorry lot. They should be ashamed of themselves. Anyone who thinks that Trump actually said there were tapes is either uninformed, ignorant or disingenuous. Some of you guys need to ween yourselves away from the MSM and switch to the Drudge Report as your news source. Those who go to Drudge know a hell of a lot more than you do.

Forum List

Back