Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

obstruction ?? Are you nutz? After 8 years of republican obstruction you mention that word ? I nominate you for 2nd mate on trumps ship of fools
some things don't get any more gratifying then watching the left lose it.
the left don't know that bleaching phones and computers involved in an investigation isn't obstruction.

They don't know that the ex president husband of the hitlery under investigation meeting with the attorney general on a tarmak isn't obstruction.

They also don't know that lynch telling Comey to use matter rather than investigation is obstruction.

Wow.

but firing the useless director of the FBI that Trump did well within his authority is. Now folks, stupid doesn't need to crawl up in your orifices for you to figure it out.

It seems that the right doesn't understand that a investigation that says no crimes were committed means no crimes were committed. And that if something is called a matter instead of an investigation b tits still being investigated means there was no obstruction of justice.
It doesn't take much to understand how the right makes excuses for Trump, Because if Hilary had fired Comey during an investigation as president, we wuld not be reading about how I was within her right. So then we will treat Trump the same way.
Be careful, the SS is watching you loons.
Yes Mein Herr
maybe we'll get some relief and the Secret Service will start taking you loons out.

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump tweeted this also.
OMG, now lack of evidence of a crime is evidence of a crime. Wow has the left gone off the very deep end.

:dunno:

That and I could not care less, I'm enjoying winning!!!!!! See that election in Georgia? LOL
Of course you don't care. Your guy could commit all the wrongdoing and crime in the world, but as long as he's your guy, you'll support him.

I know how you far rightwing hacks roll.
I guess left wing hacks roll the same way.
US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics.com
Whose money was it ? Trumps?

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump tweeted this also.
OMG, now lack of evidence of a crime is evidence of a crime. Wow has the left gone off the very deep end.

.The problem with this comment is that there apparenlty is evidence.

That and I could not care less, I'm enjoying winning!!!!!! See that election in Georgia? LOL
Of course you don't care. Your guy could commit all the wrongdoing and crime in the world, but as long as he's your guy, you'll support him.

We owed that money to Iran.

Whose money was it ? Trumps?
dude, that was stupid.

We have a bridge for sale in Arizona.

You go ahead and buy that bridge, but I will stick to the facts that the world court determined we owed Iran the money.

You go ahead and buy that bridge, but I will stick to the facts that the world court determined we owed Iran the money.
which world court? whose jurisdiction are they?

The world court? They ain't got any authority over the USA. Only a spineless coward apologist like Obama would recognize them.

Find that out yourself. It was explained to the sane by the President at that time the conditions under which the money was given. Now why this is being bought up because Trump is under investigation makes no sense but the facts remain as they are.

Find that out yourself. It was explained to the sane by the President at that time the conditions under which the money was given. Now why this is being bought up because Trump is under investigation makes no sense but the facts remain as they are.
You mean the apologist president who bent over for every dictator the could.

i found zero on it. so then I supposed it is a lie.

The world court? They ain't got any authority over the USA. Only a spineless coward apologist like Obama would recognize them.

How do you figure? We don't exist on this planet? Only a loon believe this.

The world court has no authority over the USA. Only a spineless coward like bent over obungle would recognize them. Straighten up.

We are not talking about Trump.

We are not talking about Trump. Yoypu know the presdent who let
You are to stupid to continue to debate. Goodbye.

The world court has no authority over the USA. Only a spineless coward like bent over obungle would recognize them. Straighten up.

That's what your mouth says.

We are not talking about Trump. Yoypu know the presdent who let
You are to stupid to continue to debate. Goodbye.

.My computer froze up. But that doesn't change the fact that Trump let a dictator watch his men beat down American citizens and did nothing.

Forum List

Back