Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

Nice head fake by Trump

Comey is history, a sad footnote in FBI history

Head fakes only work if they lead to a layup or an open shot.

Trump's weak ass shit got knocked into the 5th row.

Don't try to be clever with basketball analogies, Repug troll. You simply ain't got the intellectual guns.

I'm being a little too harsh...it's not your fault that you were born a fucking idiot incapable of criticizing your Dear Leader.

Nice head fake by Trump

Comey is history, a sad footnote in FBI history
Where. Are. The. Tapes?

Nobody said there were any tapes of Trump's conversations with Comey (see my post #540 for an explanation). Now, my question to you: Who told you that Trump said such tapes existed? Whoever did was is an uninformed poop stirrer. I will tell you what I tell others: There is a lot of misinformation out there and you need to find a reliable source of news. Stay away from the MSM. You should know they are nothing more than a dishonest agenda-driven champion of the ultra-liberal cause. Switch to The Drudge Report for your news. Those who rely on Drudge are more informed than those who go to the alphabet media for their news. Drudge readers know Trump never said the tapes to which you refer actually exist.

Even foreigners know what Trump says, doesn't mean SHIT.
That includes NATO right? LOL

Why do you think Germany is planning to take the lead in NATO. They didn't believe Trump when he said he believed in article 5.
I don't care what you believe a country believes, NATO nations got the message and are pledging to hold up their end a bit better. If Germany is willing to take our place and fund the lion's share they can have it. We can use the building for something useful.

Last strategy

Obama-Red-Line.jpg
Uh oh, Branco's likely to hear from Barry for making fun of his Dumbo ears, much like the time he got on Maureen Dowd for poking fun at them.

SHOW US THE MEMO OR STFU
SHOW US EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION OR STFU
SHOW US THE DNC SERVER OR STFU
SHOW US THE 33,000 EMAILS THAT CLINTON BLEACH BITTED OR STFU!
SHOW US THE TAPES OR STFU.
SHOW US THE TERRIFIC HEALTH CARE PLAN OR STFU.
SHOW US THE JOBS COMING FROM OVERSEAS OR STFU.

HOW ABOUT IF YOU JUST:

SHUT THE F*CK UP!
Healthcare Bill First Draft has been posted online.
Unemployment is at a 10 year low.
Stock Market has hit Record Highs.
WINNING BIG LEAGUE.

Jobless Rate at 10-Year Low as Hiring Grows and Wages Rise
Healthcare Bill First Draft has been posted online.
WHICH IS A DISASTER EVEN TRUMP CALLS MEAN.

Unemployment is at a 10 year low.
THANKS TO OBAMA.

Stock Market has hit Record Highs.
THANKS TO OBAMA.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GIVING TRUMP CREDIT FOR? HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING EXCEPT SMEAR, COMPLAIN, WHINE AND LIE.
give him credit for being a moron too
When I heard Trump say this, I thought it seemed familiar. He's pretty dumb about the vetting process too.

Trump proposes a law that's existed for 20 years

“With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea whether there are ‘tapes’ or recordings of my conversations with James Comey,” Trump said Thursday in a pair of statements on Twitter, “but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.

Such inane bullshit........with the CLEAR implication that Trump's own oval office may be under surveillance from some OTHER nefarious entity....,

Right wingers if you still have a few brain cells operating that have not been infected by orange crap.......ASK YOURSELVES THIS:

What would you "think" if it had been COMEY who stated to the public: "Trump better hope that there are no tapes of our conversation"....????

Would you then be applying the same kind of lame excuses that Comey did not IMPLY that a conversation was being recorded???

Get your heads out of your collective asses and think on your own.

“With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea whether there are ‘tapes’ or recordings of my conversations with James Comey,” Trump said Thursday in a pair of statements on Twitter, “but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.

Such inane bullshit........with the CLEAR implication that Trump's own oval office may be under surveillance from some OTHER nefarious entity....,

Right wingers if you still have a few brain cells operating that have not been infected by orange crap.......ASK YOURSELVES THIS:

What would you "think" if it had been COMEY who stated to the public: "Trump better hope that there are no tapes of our conversation"....????

Would you then be applying the same kind of lame excuses that Comey did not IMPLY that a conversation was being recorded???

Get your heads out of your collective asses and think on your own.
and nat last night on one of the shows,believe it was madows , there was proof that dump pulled the same tape crap in a lawsuit against him back in the 90's

Since that testimony didn't implicate Trump in criminal activity, no.

Moron.......Trump's firing of Comey INITIATED the investigation of Trump himself,,,,,You nitwits have trouble with time lines and cause and effect, don't you?.
Since that testimony didn't implicate Trump in criminal activity, no.

Moron.......Trump's firing of Comey INITIATED the investigation of Trump himself,,,,,You nitwits have trouble with time lines and cause and effect, don't you?.
Apparently, you have questions.

and nat last night on one of the shows,believe it was madows , there was proof that dump pulled the same tape crap in a lawsuit against him back in the 90's

Didn't see the show, Eddie.....but you NAILED IT.......

trump "thinks" that running our complex government is the SAME as running his shady businesses where screwing over sub contractors makes you a "good" businessman....or threatening a competitor makes you more business savvy.

The orange clown's antics are a pestilence on our nation .

his little back handed attempt to intimidate ... " keep your mouth shut, I can ruin you "

he deserves all the blow back he gets

Apparently he was right. you appear to be very disappointed that there are no tapes.

Everyone except his brainless followers are rolling their eyes at this juvenile behavior.
I can't wait until Mueller skins him alive. Mueller is going to subpoena Trump's tax returns and it will be BUH-BYE, DONNIE.

Juvenile? His bluff was quite shrewd. While I doubt comey believed it it nonetheless raised a question that their could be tapes forcing comey to be honest, for the most part on what happened.

Considering it lead to comey once again confirming that trump was being honest about what happened and demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he never tried to stop the investigation, it was a good bluff.

Nothing juvenile about it.

This is no bluff. Trump fired off a tweet in a fit of rage.
You were there and saw the whole thing huh?

I was just as much there as you wackos who are claiming this to have been a bluff..
well it was. It achieved several things to Trump's advantage. exposed the truth he was never being investigated and lifted the cloud. The two main points he wanted to get congress moving. The special counsel will now expose the obummer obstructionists, let's watch that all play out as congress goes after them.

Everyone except his brainless followers are rolling their eyes at this juvenile behavior.
I can't wait until Mueller skins him alive. Mueller is going to subpoena Trump's tax returns and it will be BUH-BYE, DONNIE.

Juvenile? His bluff was quite shrewd. While I doubt comey believed it it nonetheless raised a question that their could be tapes forcing comey to be honest, for the most part on what happened.

Considering it lead to comey once again confirming that trump was being honest about what happened and demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he never tried to stop the investigation, it was a good bluff.

I was just as much there as you wackos who are claiming this to have been a bluff..
well it was. It achieved several things to Trump's advantage. exposed the truth he was never being investigated and lifted the cloud. The two main points he wanted to get congress moving. The special counsel will now expose the obummer obstructionists, let's watch that all play out as congress goes after them.
obstruction ?? Are you nutz? After 8 years of republican obstruction you mention that word ? I nominate you for 2nd mate on trumps ship of fools

obstruction ?? Are you nutz? After 8 years of republican obstruction you mention that word ? I nominate you for 2nd mate on trumps ship of fools
some things don't get any more gratifying then watching the left lose it.

the left don't know that bleaching phones and computers involved in an investigation isn't obstruction.

They don't know that the ex president husband of the hitlery under investigation meeting with the attorney general on a tarmak isn't obstruction.

They also don't know that lynch telling Comey to use matter rather than investigation is obstruction.

Wow.

but firing the useless director of the FBI that Trump did well within his authority is. Now folks, stupid doesn't need to crawl up in your orifices for you to figure it out.

the left don't know that bleaching phones and computers involved in an investigation isn't obstruction.

They don't know that the ex president husband of the hitlery under investigation meeting with the attorney general on a tarmak isn't obstruction.

They also don't know that lynch telling Comey to use matter rather than investigation is obstruction.

Wow.

but firing the useless director of the FBI that Trump did well within his authority is. Now folks, stupid doesn't need to crawl up in your orifices for you to figure it out.

It seems that the right doesn't understand that a investigation that says no crimes were committed means no crimes were committed. And the right wing dunces don't seem to understand that Hillary's husband did not stop the investigation nor could he.And that if something is called a matter instead of an investigation but it's still being investigated means there was no obstruction of justice.
It doesn't take much to understand how the right makes excuses for Trump, Because if Hilary had fired Comey during an investigation as president, we wuld not be reading about how I was within her right. So then we will treat Trump the same way.

Wow.

It seems that the right doesn't understand that a investigation that says no crimes were committed means no crimes were committed. And that if something is called a matter instead of an investigation b tits still being investigated means there was no obstruction of justice.
It doesn't take much to understand how the right makes excuses for Trump, Because if Hilary had fired Comey during an investigation as president, we wuld not be reading about how I was within her right. So then we will treat Trump the same way.
Be careful, the SS is watching you loons.

Wow.

It seems that the right doesn't understand that a investigation that says no crimes were committed means no crimes were committed. And that if something is called a matter instead of an investigation b tits still being investigated means there was no obstruction of justice.
Yes Mein Herr

Wow.

You are the loon son.

Forum List

Back