Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

[
Bottom line is that Comey's first volley by releasing his memos worked. He got the Special Counsel with Mueller, now didn't he, children?
Trump is very good at hanging himself and Comey gladly handed him the rope.
Actually it backfired. Comey purjured himself when he claimed he released the memos that no one has seen after trump posted this tweet. Problem is trump tweeted this in response to comeys leaks.

Not only that is he confessed to doing this to get the special counsel appointed which taints it.

No, you are very wrong. As usual. Comey's friend released the memo on May 15.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
7:26 AM - 12 May 2017

"""The existence and substance of the memos were first reported by the New York Times on May 16, one week after Comey's firing and several days after the president's tweet."""
Comey calls for release of memos, any recordings of White House conversations

Really? Then why did comey claim to have deleted the memos when he refused to turn over the memos to the senate intelligence committee?

Bottom line is that Comey's first volley by releasing his memos worked. He got the Special Counsel with Mueller, now didn't he, children?
Actually it backfired. Comey purjured himself when he claimed he released the memos that no one has seen after trump posted this tweet. Problem is trump tweeted this in response to comeys leaks.

Not only that is he confessed to doing this to get the special counsel appointed which taints it.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

"""The existence and substance of the memos were first reported by the New York Times on May 16, one week after Comey's firing and several days after the president's tweet."""
Then why are they claiming the memos
can

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Really? Then why did comey claim to have deleted the memos when he refused to turn over the memos to the senate intelligence committee?

Want to link to that? You're babbling and I'm sure it's painful for you.

Maybe this will help:
FBI refuses to release Comey memos

Sure, an investigation to obstruction of justice to a crime that didn't happen will sink him for sure this time.

When you try to get your underling, Flynn, to be left alone lest he begins singing or going to jail....THAT IS Obstruction of Justice.......the fun is just beginning...LOL

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Then why are they claiming the memos
can

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

He destroyed them. Oops...............

Should he be investigated for destruction of evidence....................hmmmmm

meme-2.jpg

Comey - Trump fired me over his obsession with the Russia investigation

Trump - Comey is lying, and I have the tapes to prove it.

Comey - I don't have tapes, but I have the contemporaneous memos of what happened.

Trump - I was bluffing, I just wanted Comey to tell the truth.

Comey - I told the truth, to congress, to mueller, and the memos go unchallenged for accuracy.

Trump - Can we talk about something else?

You realize that isn't what happened right?

The memos haven't been produce. Comey says he destroyed the originals. The NYT claims the never saw them.

Besides which, Comey's testimony verifies everything Trump was claiming.

Seriously when are you guys going to stop the nonsense and come back to reality?

Just looks smart to us Trumpsters. He said there might be tapes, remember what Comey said at his hearing " he was worried there might be tapes so he took notes. Trump just wanted the Comey to tell the truth. Looks like it worked, no more collusion

If your other half brain were functioning you too would see that It NOT only did not work, it prompted....through Comey's memos....the appointment of a special counsel to NOW FULLY INVESTIGATE the orange clown.
He's been fully investigated, Comey's notes added nothing new to the mix.

Really? So Mueller's done? Fascinating.
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

Comey - I don't have tapes, but I have the contemporaneous memos of what happened.

Comey - I told the truth, to congress, to mueller, and the memos go unchallenged for accuracy.

The memos haven't been produce. Comey says he destroyed the originals. The NYT claims the never saw them.

Seriously when are you guys going to stop the nonsense and come back to reality?

Either link up or shut up.
The FBI has his memos.
What a fucking idiot you have turned out to be.

you REALLY need to get your head out of Trump fat ass.....You're not making any sense (not that you ever did)......Give it up.....There IS an investigation of Trump and virtually ALL of his cronies for collusion, financial fraud AND obstruction....Live with it and have a good time.

Sure, an investigation to obstruction of justice to a crime that didn't happen will sink him for sure this time.

When you try to get your underling, Flynn, to be left alone lest he begins singing or going to jail....THAT IS Obstruction of Justice.......the fun is just beginning...LOL
There's no crime there, CNN lied to you.

So CNN is like the national news bureau for all of us? Like RT is for Russia? What country do you live in? Your alt-reality is quite fascinating.

Just looks smart to us Trumpsters. He said there might be tapes, remember what Comey said at his hearing " he was worried there might be tapes so he took notes. Trump just wanted the Comey to tell the truth. Looks like it worked, no more collusion

If your other half brain were functioning you too would see that It NOT only did not work, it prompted....through Comey's memos....the appointment of a special counsel to NOW FULLY INVESTIGATE the orange clown.
He's been fully investigated, Comey's notes added nothing new to the mix.

Really? So Mueller's done? Fascinating.
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say
You can't read. No wonder you fascinate so easily.

Either link up or shut up.
The FBI has his memos.
What a fucking idiot you have turned out to be.
Prove a Crime or :anj_stfu:

So CNN is like the national news bureau for all of us? Like RT is for Russia? What country do you live in? Your alt-reality is quite fascinating.
Huh?

Here, let me throw a "lifeline" to Trump ass kissers.....

Maybe there WERE recordings of Trump and Comey......When the orange moron listened to them again, he figured out that these recordings would inculpate his sorry ass.......and destroyed them as Nixon should have done.....

Feel better, ass holes???LOL

Huh?

that translates to;

you're an idiot.

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

Trump tweeted this also.

Unfortunately, Trump's lies are not even newsworthy anymore.

Huh?

that translates to;

you're an idiot.
OK, you're an idiot then. Feel better?

Forum List

Back