Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

Here's the MAIN question for right wingers......

First you "claim" that Trunp NEVER stated that there were tapes......

NOW, Trump has had to come out and ADMIT that no tapes existed, ..........the same fucking tapes that YOU morons stated throughout this thread that he (the orange stain) never admitted as being real......

ONLY a smarter right winger (scarcer than hen's teeth) would not see the blatant and fucked up LIES spewed by this idiot in the oval office.

he admits he didnt have the tapes he never said he had ...

easy to see why dumbass Trump Drones get confused.

NOW, Trump has had to come out and ADMIT that no tapes existed, ..........the same fucking tapes that YOU morons stated throughout this thread that he (the orange stain) never admitted as being real......

ONLY a smarter right winger (scarcer than hen's teeth) would not see the blatant and fucked up LIES spewed by this idiot in the oval office.

Who really cares what you think......?

You don't live here.
"Here" meaning Earth?

That's not confusing.

That's not confusing.

so if he never said he had them why did he say he didnt have them ?

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump tweeted this also.

/---- Why are you asking us you imbecile? Where are Obozo' college transcripts?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Maybe YOU can show us an exact quote by Trump saying he had tapes? If not sit your dumb ass down

Well since Trump did say that Comey had better hope there were no tapes, he was saying that there was a possibility that he had taped the conversations and was responsible for either producing the tapes or admit there were none, All this show me a quote, well go look for the quote yourself.

Because you wackos were sitting around waiting for the tapes.

Wait. We are the ones waiting around for the tapes? We never believed they existed. You're the one starting the thread demanding to know where the tapes are.

Talk about dishonest.

No I did not start this thread to demand where the tapes are, I asked the question to get you right wingers to looking like the fools you are by trying to defend Trump and his lies. Notice the thread title, "Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?"
^^Retard

:eusa_eh:
THE BOTTOM LINE for me is I want to be on the opposite side of morons AH's who support the POS con man drumph

And all you've managed to do is join with your very own group of morons

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump tweeted this also.
No tapes never was, I thought everyone knew that. Trump joke about if there were tapes what would the testamentary be.

That's not confusing.

It needs to be explained to you? Wow.

After SIX weeks since Trump stated ".Comey better hope there are no tapes...."

TODAY, one day before the deadline imposed by the House committee, the orange clown BLINKED and openly admitted, "......what tapes? I never said I had tapes, wink, wink....."

Trump is a WASTE......His cute "lie' is one (of many) reasons why now HE is also under investigation......Nice going, moron.

He didn't lie though.

Its amazing how difficult it is for some to follow a conversation without jumping to conclusions

The above is "too much" for right wingers' half brains to figure out......LOL
There isn't anything to figure out. Grade schoolers can understand hinting that you might have something doesn't mean you do. It likely kept Comey from bullshitting congress.

Last edited:
SHOW US THE MEMO OR STFU
SHOW US EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION OR STFU
SHOW US THE DNC SERVER OR STFU
SHOW US THE 33,000 EMAILS THAT CLINTON BLEACH BITTED OR STFU!
SHOW US THE TAPES OR STFU.
SHOW US THE TERRIFIC HEALTH CARE PLAN OR STFU.
SHOW US THE JOBS COMING FROM OVERSEAS OR STFU.

HOW ABOUT IF YOU JUST:

SHUT THE F*CK UP!
Healthcare Bill First Draft has been posted online.
Unemployment is at a 10 year low.
Stock Market has hit Record Highs.
WINNING BIG LEAGUE.

Jobless Rate at 10-Year Low as Hiring Grows and Wages Rise
Healthcare Bill First Draft has been posted online.
WHICH IS A DISASTER EVEN TRUMP CALLS MEAN.

Unemployment is at a 10 year low.
THANKS TO OBAMA.

Stock Market has hit Record Highs.
THANKS TO OBAMA.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GIVING TRUMP CREDIT FOR? HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING EXCEPT SMEAR, COMPLAIN, WHINE AND LIE.

TODAY, one day before the deadline imposed by the House committee, the orange clown BLINKED and openly admitted, "......what tapes? I never said I had tapes, wink, wink....."

Trump is a WASTE......His cute "lie' is one (of many) reasons why now HE is also under investigation......Nice going, moron.

He didn't lie though.

Its amazing how difficult it is for some to follow a conversation without jumping to conclusions
And you trust a moron who plays such games for no reason that makes sense? How is lying and head fakes and disastrous policies good for the country?

First, he 'says' there are no tapes. Nixonian.

Second, so Trump was trying to threaten James Comey like a common thug. Hmm, when was the last time a president started threatening people that were investigating him?...

I remember something about tapes, and water, and a gate.

Trump never threatened Comey. Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Do you seriously just say whatever ridiculous claim pops into your head and hope it sticks? Doesn't lying bother you people at all?

He didn't lie though.

And you trust a moron who plays such games for no reason that makes sense? How is lying and head fakes and disastrous policies good for the country?

RW's dont give a shit about the country .... kissing Trumps ass is their #1 priority ..

Second, so Trump was trying to threaten James Comey like a common thug. Hmm, when was the last time a president started threatening people that were investigating him?...

Yeah but Nixon actually had tapes HAHAHA

He lied about it until one of his flunkies outed him. Then, buh bye.

McCain said Trump's Russian collusion with his obstruction of justice has already reached the level of Watergate. Pretty damning when a Republican president is outed as a criminal worthy of impeachment by another Republican. Then just as now the people that voted for Nixon wailed about how innocent he was, and then he admitted his crimes and resigned. Trump is a steaming turd and will have to be dragged out of the White House by his glowing orb.

Yeah but Nixon actually had tapes HAHAHA

He lied about it until one of his flunkies outed him. Then, buh bye.

McCain said Trump's Russian collusion with his obstruction of justice has already reached the level of Watergate. Pretty damning when a Republican president is outed as a criminal worthy of impeachment by another Republican. Then just as now the people that voted for Nixon wailed about how innocent he was, and then he admitted his crimes and resigned. Trump is a steaming turd and will have to be dragged out of the White House by his glowing orb.

McCain is a crazy old fool.

But yet Trump never lied

Hahaha he played them all
That's something they tell themselves after realizing they were wrong. For them, it's easier than admitting they fucked up.

This thread is precious

reading your repetitive "Trump never lied" over and over isnt precious.

He hasn't lied. Saying he has over and over again isn't going to make it reality.

Words mean something

Trump never threatened Comey. Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Do you seriously just say whatever ridiculous claim pops into your head and hope it sticks? Doesn't lying bother you people at all?

Well adults know when you threaten someone with "you better hope there aren't tape recordings of our conversation" that it is indeed a threat. Children don't recognize it as such.

Adults do immediately.

Forum List

Back