Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

Here is the scenario suspected played out:

1. After the one-on-one meetings with Trump, Comey prepared a bunch of memos that contained outright lies and fabrications.

2. After he was fired, he sent them to his friend to read them over the phone to the New York Times. The whole charade was set up to ensure that nobody other than Comey and his friend ever saw them before they were leaked to the NYT over the phone. The NYT didn't even verify their authenticity by demanding to see them before running the story.

3. After Trump posted his legendary "He better hope there are no tapes" Twitter message, Comey went back and drafted new memos with all of the lies and fabrications scrubbed out. He gave them to his friend and to Mueller's office, and represented these as the real ones.

Amazing how a looming threat of perjury will bring out the honest in people who want to lie!

IM2 got trolled by Trump. :laugh:

This thread isn't working like he planned

Yes it is. You guys have been dong the same shit since Bill Clinton and these forums first started started. So why would I expect anything different now?

Now tell me sassyirishlass, just exactly what have you been winning?
maybe drumph came to her house and well...........................lol gave her a medal

Get on topic Edward, the thread is about the tapes you loons claim Trump said he had. Get there and stop trying to be funny, you're not, you're weak
those tapes are gone never to be seen again maybe the orange anus remembered nixon and his tapes
Well, we see where your focus is.....

Yes it is. You guys have been dong the same shit since Bill Clinton and these forums first started started. So why would I expect anything different now?

Do you not read the papers, Dude? The GOP controls the White House, the Senate, the House, the majority of State Governments and now have a conservative majority in the Supreme Court. I hate to point out the obvious but you liberals have been getting your asses kicked lately!
old I agree but hope republicans don't expect us to deliver roses ,,,they f-ed up 8 years of obamas presidency and now we'll see how they like the same crap delivered to them

Bluff: synonyms:deception, front, subterfuge, pretense, posturing, sham, fake, deceit, feint, hoax, facade, fraud, charade;
trick, ruse, scheme, machination;

Yes Trump is a fraud, sham, hoax, and ruse.

Bluff: synonyms:deception, front, subterfuge, pretense, posturing, sham, fake, deceit, feint, hoax, facade, fraud, charade;
trick, ruse, scheme, machination;

Yes Trump is a fraud, sham, hoax, and ruse.

If Trump bluffing Comey with the threat of tapes caused Comey to tell the truth about their meeting, Dave...why is that a bad thing?

Why do republicans need to defend against non-existent allegations? Democrats just lost five special elections and one of their crazy angry gun toting minions tried to assassinate republican congresspeople and yet they think the fading Russia connection is important. Go figure.

Well if you republicans would not argue about how the 2nd amendment is more important than life itself, none of those republicans would have got shot. There is no fading Russian anything. Democrats lost nothing because the seats were already republican. Your boy Trump talked about tapes. He knew he was lying when he said it. Just like he is about everything else. You will learn.
Please quote the lie. Please, please, please...we'll wait.

maybe drumph came to her house and well...........................lol gave her a medal

Get on topic Edward, the thread is about the tapes you loons claim Trump said he had. Get there and stop trying to be funny, you're not, you're weak
those tapes are gone never to be seen again maybe the orange anus remembered nixon and his tapes
You are fucking owned. Owned. Now, go fuck yourself.

There's only one reason I can think of...

Comey's telling the truth about Trump actually encouraging him to investigate the Russian collusion thing fully blows a giant hole in the narrative that Comey was fired because he WAS investigating that!

Don't be Butt Hurt because Trump is smarter than James Comey and bluffed Comey in to exposing himself and his crimes in order to save his own neck. Comey not only was so rattled he ratted himself out, and was forced to admit "No Russian Collusion" but he ratted out others too. He probably spilled more beans in the private sessions, or haven't you paid attention to how the Investigation has turned?

He ratted on Loretta Lynch because of Donald J Trump.

You people are out matched because you are Useful Idiots who are fed a constant stream of Leftist Propaganda and are unable to think for yourselves.

Donald J Trump
LIKE A BOSS

Last edited:
Why do republicans need to defend against non-existent allegations? Democrats just lost five special elections and one of their crazy angry gun toting minions tried to assassinate republican congresspeople and yet they think the fading Russia connection is important. Go figure.

Well if you republicans would not argue about how the 2nd amendment is more important than life itself, none of those republicans would have got shot. There is no fading Russian anything. Democrats lost nothing because the seats were already republican. Your boy Trump talked about tapes. He knew he was lying when he said it. Just like he is about everything else. You will learn.
Please quote the lie. Please, please, please...we'll wait.
for suggesting there might be tapes was a lie in itself

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Comey admitting that Trump was encouraging him to investigate the Russian collusion thing essentially blew that liberal talking point to smithereens, Nat! Would Comey have admitted that if he knew there weren't tapes? I don't know. I do know he admitted it under oath that day. What choice did he have if Trump DID have tapes?

I think you're COMPLETELY mixed up....Reread what you wrote, that I bolded.

i
About everything really...tell me what have the demoquacks been winning? See how this works?

You started a thread on something you knew little of, the result is hilarity has ensued at your expense

I knew why I did this and you assume. .The only people here laughing is me and the other liberals.:badgrin::banana:

Because Drumpf put his foot in his mouth again.

th

And you guys are in here scurrying around begging everyone to to prove where he said he had tapes like that is vindication.

You see idiot, the thing here is that If Trump had no tapes, why did the threaten Comey with the possibility? This was no bluff or fancy trick Trump was using to get into anyone's head. Trump is a dumb ass beneficiary of inherited wealth. He's not that smart. But what he did do, was provide even more credence to an obstruction of justice claim.

know what Tr

i
About everything really...tell me what have the demoquacks been winning? See how this works?

You started a thread on something you knew little of, the result is hilarity has ensued at your expense

I knew why I did this and you assume. .The only people here laughing is me and the other liberals.:badgrin::banana:

th

And you guys are in here scurrying around begging everyone to to prove where he said he had tapes like that is vindication.

You see idiot, the thing here is that If Trump had no tapes, why did the threaten Comey with the possibility? This was no bluff or fancy trick Trump was using to get into anyone's head. Trump is a dumb ass beneficiary of inherited wealth. He's not that smart. But what he did do, was provide even more credence to an obstruction of justice claim.

Once again, show us an exact quote where Trump said he had tapes, until you do your entire thread is a flop

know what Tr

i

th

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Trump pwns the propaganda retards over, and over, and over, and over. Because you retards just don't learn. It's child's play.

Do you not read the papers, Dude? The GOP controls the White House, the Senate, the House, the majority of State Governments and now have a conservative majority in the Supreme Court. I hate to point out the obvious but you liberals have been getting your asses kicked lately!
old I agree but hope republicans don't expect us to deliver roses ,,,they f-ed up 8 years of obamas presidency and now we'll see how they like the same crap delivered to them

Dangerous strategy, Eddie! Trump was sent to Washington by people who were fed up with games and wanted to see results. Spending all your time attempting to fuck up Trump's Presidency without offering viable alternatives isn't going to get you control of government again. Just saying...

Get on topic Edward, the thread is about the tapes you loons claim Trump said he had.

Oh....according to right wing morons, NOW its democrats who FIRST claimed there were tapes????.......REALLY????

(and fellow right wing morons cheer......LOL)

know what Tr

i

th

Once again, shiw us an exact quote where Trump said he had tapes, until you do your entire thread is a flop

It didn't happen.

These people are fucking brain dead, I'm not kidding.

I'm so glad I got my kids out of mainstream public school, because this is a travesty. People literally can't think any more.

Forum List

Back