Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

Get on topic Edward, the thread is about the tapes you loons claim Trump said he had.

Oh....according to right wing morons, NOW its democrats who FIRST claimed there were tapes????.......REALLY????

(and fellow right wing morons cheer......LOL)

He didn't claim there were tapes. He said Comey should pray there weren't. And comey did pray..and there aren't.

But it's still fucking hilarious.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Nice head fake by Trump

Comey is history, a sad footnote in FBI history

That was no head fake, it was a lie.

Comey made history. That's the more accurate statement.

Trump is still POTUS and Comey is disgraced and unemployed....think hard

And the sy is still blue but that doesn't mean blue is winning.

When your cheer is that Trump hasn't been removed from office yet is a "win" you're really going for the low hanging covfefe.

IM2 got trolled by Trump. :laugh:

This thread isn't working like he planned

Yes it is. You guys have been dong the same shit since Bill Clinton and these forums first started started. So why would I expect anything different now?

Now tell me sassyirishlass, just exactly what have you been winning?

Do you not read the papers, Dude? The GOP controls the White House, the Senate, the House, the majority of State Governments and now have a conservative majority in the Supreme Court. I hate to point out the obvious but you liberals have been getting your asses kicked lately!
old I agree but hope republicans don't expect us to deliver roses ,,,they f-ed up 8 years of obamas presidency and now we'll see how they like the same crap delivered to them

Dangerous strategy, Eddie! Trump was sent to Washington by people who were fed up with games and wanted to see results. Spending all you time attempting to fuck up Trump's Presidency without offering viable alternatives isn't going to get you control of government again. Just saying...
and you think dems angry at getting no say in the health plan is fun and games? Even with obama care your vile party was given a chance to make changes ,,,,,they refused

Nice head fake by Trump

Comey is history, a sad footnote in FBI history

That was no head fake, it was a lie.

Comey made history. That's the more accurate statement.

Trump is still POTUS and Comey is disgraced and unemployed....think hard

And the sy is still blue but that doesn't mean blue is winning.

When your cheer is that Trump hasn't been removed from office yet is a "win" you're really going for the low hanging covfefe.

We're winning.

GOP turnout confounds pollsters in Georgia election
Opinion | After Georgia Election, Democrats Are Demoralized, Again

Yes it is. You guys have been dong the same shit since Bill Clinton and these forums first started started. So why would I expect anything different now?

Do you not read the papers, Dude? The GOP controls the White House, the Senate, the House, the majority of State Governments and now have a conservative majority in the Supreme Court. I hate to point out the obvious but you liberals have been getting your asses kicked lately!
old I agree but hope republicans don't expect us to deliver roses ,,,they f-ed up 8 years of obamas presidency and now we'll see how they like the same crap delivered to them

Dangerous strategy, Eddie! Trump was sent to Washington by people who were fed up with games and wanted to see results. Spending all you time attempting to fuck up Trump's Presidency without offering viable alternatives isn't going to get you control of government again. Just saying...
and you think dems angry at getting no say in the health plan is fun and games? Even with obama care your vile party was given a chance to make changes ,,,,,they refused

Thread is on tapes, stop going off tangents

know what Tr
IM2 got trolled by Trump. :laugh:

i
About everything really...tell me what have the demoquacks been winning? See how this works?

You started a thread on something you knew little of, the result is hilarity has ensued at your expense

I knew why I did this and you assume. .The only people here laughing is me and the other liberals.:badgrin::banana:

Because Drumpf put his foot in his mouth again.

th

And you guys are in here scurrying around begging everyone to to prove where he said he had tapes like that is vindication.

You see idiot, the thing here is that If Trump had no tapes, why did the threaten Comey with the possibility? This was no bluff or fancy trick Trump was using to get into anyone's head. Trump is a dumb ass beneficiary of inherited wealth. He's not that smart. But what he did do, was provide even more credence to an obstruction of justice claim.

Once again, show us an exact quote where Trump said he had tapes, until you do your entire thread is a flop

According to who?

You?:badgrin:

Comey admitting that Trump was encouraging him to investigate the Russian collusion thing essentially blew that liberal talking point to smithereens, Nat! Would Comey have admitted that if he knew there weren't tapes? I don't know. I do know he admitted it under oath that day. What choice did he have if Trump DID have tapes?

I think you're COMPLETELY mixed up....Reread what you wrote, that I bolded.

What's your issue with what I pointed out? If Trump is telling Comey to investigate the Russian collusion thing, including his "satellites", then how do you turn around and claim that Comey was fired because he wouldn't stop investigating Russian collusion?

Trump was sent to Washington by people who were fed up with games and wanted to see results.

How very "true"....and HERE is what you nitwits got....for your naivete in wanting to send the orange demagogue to the oval office ...

upload_2017-6-22_12-31-48.png

know what Tr

i
About everything really...tell me what have the demoquacks been winning? See how this works?

You started a thread on something you knew little of, the result is hilarity has ensued at your expense

I knew why I did this and you assume. .The only people here laughing is me and the other liberals.:badgrin::banana:

Because Drumpf put his foot in his mouth again.

th

And you guys are in here scurrying around begging everyone to to prove where he said he had tapes like that is vindication.

You see idiot, the thing here is that If Trump had no tapes, why did the threaten Comey with the possibility? This was no bluff or fancy trick Trump was using to get into anyone's head. Trump is a dumb ass beneficiary of inherited wealth. He's not that smart. But what he did do, was provide even more credence to an obstruction of justice claim.

Once again, show us an exact quote where Trump said he had tapes, until you do your entire thread is a flop

According to who?

You?:badgrin:

Waiting on any of you to show us the quote, you have claimed it so it shouldn't be hard to provide the quote

Here are the simple questions for right wingers on here to answer (they won't)???

Did Comey state....."trump better hope there are no tapes of our conversation"???

or DID Trump state...."Comey better hope there are no tapes of our conservation"??

NOW..........WHO of the two men or WHO on the left FIRST brought up the possibility that there might be tapes???

....Finally, WHO of the 2 men is a fucking bullshitter about the possibility of tapes?

You want a "say" in fixing the healthcare plan that you liberals deliberately set up to fail? Gee, Eddie...why didn't you pass one that worked when you controlled the House and Senate?

Here are the simple questions for right wingers on here to answer (they won't)???

Did Comey state....."trump better hope there are no tapes of our conversation"???

or DID Trump state...."Comey better hope there are no tapes of our conservation"??

NOW..........WHO of the two men or WHO on the left FIRST brought up the possibility that there might be tapes???

....Finally, WHO of the 2 men is a fucking bullshitter about the possibility of tapes?

LOL The OP stated Trump said he HAD tapes, your spin isn't going to work.

Now ...show us the exact quote of Trump stating he had tapes. LOL This is fun

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

Trump tweeted this also.
Trump is five moves ahead of the progresses… LOL

Putting the thought that there might be tapes out there, is only effective if what you're claiming is the truth and you're worried that someone else might be about to tell a lie. If you've been dishonest the threat of tapes would be meaningless.

Think about it, Nat...LOL

why didn't you pass one that worked when you controlled the House and Senate?

Some democrats are just as easily BRIBED by HC companies' lobbyists......

SO, now that you fuckheads have the majority in ALL facets......want to bet your gonads on how successful YOUR health care plan will be????

Forum List

Back