Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

Why do republicans need to defend against non-existent allegations? Democrats just lost five special elections and one of their crazy angry gun toting minions tried to assassinate republican congresspeople and yet they think the fading Russia connection is important. Go figure.
Yes...congratulations on winning all those special elections....now the GOP has nothing to worry about in 2018, right?

Now the far rightwing hack jobs are claiming Trump did a "bluff."

1470447011090.gif
Not just now, Marc.
Sorry I just returned or i would have told ya long ago it was a bluff

Why do republicans need to defend against non-existent allegations? Democrats just lost five special elections and one of their crazy angry gun toting minions tried to assassinate republican congresspeople and yet they think the fading Russia connection is important. Go figure.
Wow, you won 5 races in Republican districts.

Wasn't it that called for second amendment solutions if voters don't get their way?

Wasn't it Republicans that allowed the shooter to have an assault like rifle?

Wasn't it Republicans that said Crazy people get to own guns.

'Well, dipstick, guess what.

What lie? Trump bluffed Comey into telling the truth when he testified by the THREAT of there being tapes! It was artfully done.

Sure,....and that TRUTH was so damn "helpful" to the orange clown, correct??? LOL

Comey admitting that Trump was encouraging him to investigate the Russian collusion thing essentially blew that liberal talking point to smithereens, Nat! Would Comey have admitted that if he knew there weren't tapes? I don't know. I do know he admitted it under oath that day. What choice did he have if Trump DID have tapes?

IM2 got trolled by Trump. :laugh:

This thread isn't working like he planned

Yes it is. You guys have been dong the same shit since Bill Clinton and these forums first started started. So why would I expect anything different now?

Now tell me sassyirishlass, just exactly what have you been winning?

About everything really...tell me what have the demoquacks been winning? See how this works?

You started a thread on something you knew little of, the result is hilarity has ensued at your expense

Yes...congratulations on winning all those special elections....now the GOP has nothing to worry about in 2018, right?
Hey, Bo.

RW needs to be artful in packaging this latest healthcare bill so they can quickly get to taxes and jobs or they have a long row to hoe ahead..

That being said....SO FAR the Radical Left and Hollyweird have gone so far over the edge with the moonbattery that it's going to take a while to be taken seriously

What lie? Trump bluffed Comey into telling the truth when he testified by the THREAT of there being tapes! It was artfully done.

Sure,....and that TRUTH was so damn "helpful" to the orange clown, correct??? LOL

Comey admitting that Trump was encouraging him to investigate the Russian collusion thing essentially blew that liberal talking point to smithereens, Nat! Would Comey have admitted that if he knew there weren't tapes? I don't know. I do know he admitted it under oath that day. What choice did he have if Trump DID have tapes?
when is trump going to testify under oath? the bible he puts his hand on will burn

Yes it is. You guys have been dong the same shit since Bill Clinton and these forums first started started. So why would I expect anything different now?

maybe drumph came to her house and well...........................lol gave her a medal

Get on topic Edward, the thread is about the tapes you loons claim Trump said he had. Get there and stop trying to be funny, you're not, you're weak

maybe drumph came to her house and well...........................lol gave her a medal
You know you lost in this thread. You lost everything. All of it.

Keep on crying. Go ahead fucking loser. Cry for me.

Do you not read the papers, Dude? The GOP controls the White House, the Senate, the House, the majority of State Governments and now have a conservative majority in the Supreme Court. I hate to point out the obvious but you liberals have been getting your asses kicked lately!

Here is the scenario suspected played out:

1. After the one-on-one meetings with Trump, Comey prepared a bunch of memos that contained outright lies and fabrications.

2. After he was fired, he sent them to his friend to read them over the phone to the New York Times. The whole charade was set up to ensure that nobody other than Comey and his friend ever saw them before they were leaked to the NYT over the phone. The NYT didn't even verify their authenticity by demanding to see them before running the story.

3. After Trump posted his legendary "He better hope there are no tapes" Twitter message, Comey went back and drafted new memos with all of the lies and fabrications scrubbed out. He gave them to his friend and to Mueller's office, and represented these as the real ones.

Get on topic Edward, the thread is about the tapes you loons claim Trump said he had. Get there and stop trying to be funny, you're not, you're weak
those tapes are gone never to be seen again maybe the orange anus remembered nixon and his tapes

Trump never said there were tapes. He said you better hope there are no tapes. He played Comey and played well.

Forum List

Back