Hey Rightwingers: why should I believe Trump even has a basic understanding of the following issues:

1) Foreign policy; specifically the complex nature of the Middle East

2) Economics (not the same as business although the argument could easily be made he doesn't understand business either)

3) How the US government even works

4) Immigration. Him coming up with the mentally lazy solution of deporting all illegals says nothing about his knowledge of statistics or the current law of it in this country.

Now keep in mind that regardless of what you think of the character of Obama or Hillary, nothing changes the fact that their education backgrounds are in law and public policy. That gives us evidence of their knowledge of these subjects.

Quite honestly I don't give a fuck what you believe or not. You lost asshole, deal with it.
Lol you're just butthurt you can't justify winning.
Looking at everything Hillary has done justifies Trump's win pretty easily.

Bannon, Kelly Anne Conway, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Gen Flynn, Giuliano, and I can name a few more,
helped him, by demoralizing Clinton and also Trump won by the skin of his teeth.
Voter fraud, illegals, syrian refugees, the DNC party apparatus, the Establishment, and the mainstream media were all in Hillary's corner. All you can name are a few people. Demoralizing? You're silly, Hillary has no morals, she's practically a robot. She never even showed emotion until she lost.

OP Trump is a billionaire businessman who does business all over the world. When you have gained even 1/10th of his experience then you can talk shit.

So he says, he does have a loan from China. Most of his stuff overseas just has his name on it. Also his history as a good businessman is not good.

You're butthurt is noted lib, tissue?
I was unable to edit my post , no my but does not hurt at all. The last time the Pubs had all 3 was in the 20's and in 1929 we got the depression. His exp in stiffing small companies and suing everyone, no thanks. Bankruptcy exp, no thanks. Not impressed.

Lib talking points, blah blah, lib talking points. When was the last time you had an original thought?

Hey Rightwingers: why should I believe Trump even has basic understanding of the following issues:

2) Economics (not the same as business although the argument could easily be made he doesn't understand business either

4) Immigration. Him coming up with the mentally lazy solution of deporting all illegals says nothing about his knowledge of statistics or the current law of it in this country.
You shouldn't, and to believe such would only cause my respect for you to slip even further into the negatives.
Now keep in mind that regardless of what you think of the character of Obama or Hillary, nothing changes the fact that their education backgrounds are in law and public policy. That gives us evidence of their knowledge of these subjects.
Yet their actions and policies directly contradict what they would have learned. Both are even less qualified than Trump because they either know absolutely nothing about law, economics, government structure, and the constitution, OR they simply don't care.
Okay and what specific policies of theirs do you think reflects being disqualified?
Literally all of them. Their general economic stance is the exact opposite of anything that would help small businesses and by extension, the economy. The fact that they refuse to admit that Obamacare is a failure and is imploding goes to show that, as Hillary was still talking about building off of it. The fact that Hillary also was claiming the economy would improve if you taxed business even further, despite history showing that only damages it more also shows that, not to mention Obama's approach to the economy from the very start. There's also the fact that her and the party as a whole want to grant amnesty, which will only encourage yet more illegal immigration, and apparently hate the idea of attempting to discourage it in any way. Sure, deporting them is the hard way, but they advocate doing nothing.

There's also the fact that Obama promised to uphold the constitution, the proceeded to violate it 64 times, and Hillary made promises to continue violating it. Obama also has done his best to bypass all of the other branches of government numerous times. However, I think they don't care rather than not knowing. Though, that makes them worse.
No I asked for specific, detailed policy proposals. I want an analysis on at least one of them that says the policy reflects their ignorance of the subject. You simply saying all of them is just lame and disingenuous.

Obama care is Constitutionally illegal. I don't give a crap what the SC ruled health care is a service not a tax and the Federal Government can not force citizens to buy goods and services.

Ok finally some specifics!

Okay you explained the Supreme Court ruling. You still havent given me specifics on anything else.
It's rather awkward to have to spoonfeed what's supposedly a grown man the data from links I've handed him on a silver platter, and explained to him for five pages straight.

02eca9a942824651805526050fdbebf4.png

Directly from the website I linked you. She wants to defend what the Supreme Court struck down as unconstitutional and claims it's completely within the president's power. This in and of itself proves the points I made on the first page, all at once.
Um no. You've provided no connection to Hillary whatsoever on this case. What exactly does Hillary want in regards to this case?
Oh my goodness, you have just proven you didn't click my links. It's directly from her web site, you fopdoodle.
0f5f19d36d504e798348025edd45ccd7.png
Okay my mistake. I missed that you said this earlier in another context. Okay this is what Hillary wanted. Overall I don't see it as something that says anything about his or her judgement on the issue. Presidents challenge the Supreme Court all the time and lose. There's always been precedence for that for presidents. It doesn't necessarily mean they have overall ignorance of constructional law. How can any one person?
She's defending Obama's unconstitutional AMNESTY, and thinks it's within the rights of the president to BREAK THE LAW. I already explained how amnesty is an absolutely stupid idea, and she's defending using executive orders to bypass the different branches of government, the Constitution, and law. The fact that you seem to think this is okay to ANY degree only shows that you're in the same boat as them.

Defending this is also defending Obama's 64 Constitutional violations by extension.
Who decided Obama violated the constitution 64 times?

It's rather awkward to have to spoonfeed what's supposedly a grown man the data from links I've handed him on a silver platter, and explained to him for five pages straight.

02eca9a942824651805526050fdbebf4.png

Directly from the website I linked you. She wants to defend what the Supreme Court struck down as unconstitutional and claims it's completely within the president's power. This in and of itself proves the points I made on the first page, all at once.
Um no. You've provided no connection to Hillary whatsoever on this case. What exactly does Hillary want in regards to this case?
Oh my goodness, you have just proven you didn't click my links. It's directly from her web site, you fopdoodle.
Okay my mistake. I missed that you said this earlier in another context. Okay this is what Hillary wanted. Overall I don't see it as something that says anything about his or her judgement on the issue. Presidents challenge the Supreme Court all the time and lose. There's always been precedence for that for presidents. It doesn't necessarily mean they have overall ignorance of constructional law. How can any one person?
She's defending Obama's unconstitutional AMNESTY, and thinks it's within the rights of the president to BREAK THE LAW. I already explained how amnesty is an absolutely stupid idea, and she's defending using executive orders to bypass the different branches of government, the Constitution, and law. The fact that you seem to think this is okay to ANY degree only shows that you're in the same boat as them.

Defending this is also defending Obama's 64 Constitutional violations by extension.
A List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations
Highly doubt you'll read the link, but here it is.

2) Economics (not the same as business although the argument could easily be made he doesn't understand business either)

obama still has no clue on any of that so Trump cannot do worse.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

After eight years of Obama, this suddenly became a standard for you?

Quite honestly I don't give a fuck what you believe or not. You lost asshole, deal with it.
Winners don't need any justification, they won. All the soiled libtard diapers is icing on the cake.

A List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations
Highly doubt you'll read the link, but here it is.
Your link is rightwing bullshit. The RW will bitch about Obama no matter what he does. I want independent sources. Had it been valid, Obama wouldn't have been able to achieve as much as he has. Plus it's just lazy of you to post some list you had nothing to do with analyzing personally. Don't you think some leftwing site could easily say the same thing about Bush and other republicans? Afterall he was guilty of more executive orders.

Beyond That, lets refocus on Hillary. Other than her aspirations for immigration, what specific policies of hers tells us she is unqualified for the job? See again a Supreme Court ruling not in Obama's favor does not mean he is ignorant on the law. It's happened to every president in history. It's part of the checks and balances system.

Winners don't need any justification, they won. All the soiled libtard diapers is icing on the cake.
It must feel good to finally win at something huh?

Check out who control what in the country. The right has been winning for a while.

Hey Rightwingers: why should I believe Trump even has a basic understanding of the following issues:

Hey little billy: Why should anyone care what you believe?

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the most resounding electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Looking at everything Hillary has done justifies Trump's win pretty easily.

Bannon, Kelly Anne Conway, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Gen Flynn, Giuliano, and I can name a few more,
helped him, by demoralizing Clinton and also Trump won by the skin of his teeth.
Voter fraud, illegals, syrian refugees, the DNC party apparatus, the Establishment, and the mainstream media were all in Hillary's corner. All you can name are a few people. Demoralizing? You're silly, Hillary has no morals, she's practically a robot. She never even showed emotion until she lost.

Jealous are you. She was the best one for the office that is why she had more votes.

We've won 3 of the last 4 elections, even in 2012 you lost some seats in congress. In total you lost 14 senators, 64 congressmen, 18 governorships, and 30+ State houses. I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the most resounding electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

We've won 3 of the last 4 elections, even in 2012 you lost some seats in congress. In total you lost 14 senators, 64 congressmen, 18 governorships, and 30+ State houses. I guess you haven't been paying attention.

In my state a lot of gerrymandering going on, Dems had more votes and still lost seats.

First, why should we make a case to you? He already won. He will be president regardless whether you think he has any knowledge.

Second, you'd have yo have a correct understanding of the issues. I've seen zero evidence that to have common sense concerning any of the areas you mentioned. How on earth would you be qualified to determine trumps understanding before you understand the issues yourself?

In my state a lot of gerrymandering going on, Dems had more votes and still lost seats.

Welcome to a republican form of government idiot.

Welcome to a republican form of government idiot.

Oh I've lived through many Pub Presidents, even voted for most of them, and now all I have is disdain for them.

Hey Rightwingers: why should I believe...
Hey, Leftwinger, you just lost the White House, the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court.

Whatever-in-the-world makes you think that the Right gives the smallest rat's ass what you believe?

Hey Rightwingers: why should I believe...
Hey, Leftwinger, you just lost the White House, the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court.

Whatever-in-the-world makes you think that the Right gives the smallest rat's ass what you believe?
It matters if you can't explain it yourself lol. That's what.

Forum List

Back