Hey Rightwingers: why should I believe Trump even has a basic understanding of the following issues:

1) Foreign policy; specifically the complex nature of the Middle East

2) Economics (not the same as business although the argument could easily be made he doesn't understand business either)

3) How the US government even works

4) Immigration. Him coming up with the mentally lazy solution of deporting all illegals says nothing about his knowledge of statistics or the current law of it in this country.

Now keep in mind that regardless of what you think of the character of Obama or Hillary, nothing changes the fact that their education backgrounds are in law and public policy. That gives us evidence of their knowledge of these subjects.

Hey Billy, why should we or anyone give a shit what an ignorant left wing nutter thinks? You idiots lost, it will be a long time before you ever win anything again. You don't matter, no one cares.
lol because the point is that you can't justify anything I raised to yourselves either. You just can't admit it.

OK folks time to stop feeding the trolls and let this thread die.

2) Economics (not the same as business although the argument could easily be made he doesn't understand business either)

4) Immigration. Him coming up with the mentally lazy solution of deporting all illegals says nothing about his knowledge of statistics or the current law of it in this country.

Now keep in mind that regardless of what you think of the character of Obama or Hillary, nothing changes the fact that their education backgrounds are in law and public policy. That gives us evidence of their knowledge of these subjects.

You seem confused, we don't give a fuck what you believe.
It doesn't matter what I believe. You can't justify his presidency to anyone including yourselves and you know it.

Sure I can, the people voted for him.
End of story.
You can't justify idiotic actions.

So you'll be picking up a weapon?

In my state a lot of gerrymandering going on, Dems had more votes and still lost seats.

Welcome to a republican form of government idiot.
Texas, I never met a Texan I liked.
Hey, Leftwinger, you just lost the White House, the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court.

Whatever-in-the-world makes you think that the Right gives the smallest rat's ass what you believe?
It matters if you can't explain it yourself lol. That's what.

The right has taken over with racism and bigotry. Elitist are in control , another Russia. Sessions and Flynn are racist bigots. The rest are social class bigots.

I'm very sure the feeling was mutual, Texans don't tend to tolerate idiots very well.

Texans do not tolerate others very well at all. Texas has the highest uninsured even some kids. Disgusting.

Not my problem, never had any myself. I would have taken care of them if I had, just as all decent parents should, or they shouldn't have them to begin with. It's not my responsibility to take care of your rug rats.

Good for you, other not as fortunate through no fault of their own. Let me guess, your employers share pays your HI. Not everyone has HI with a job and some are small Independent Contractors. Besides that is the preexisting clause, and if young people do not have health insurance, which will cost them a few bucks depending on what they earn, the insurance companies wont be able to afford it.

I know this couple , on the ACA. They had to make 60G or under to get a subsidy. They planned a 3 month vacation, and then had the nerve to complained as they were not able to take more out of their IRA's because then they wouldn't qualify for the subsidies. Can you imagine? I told them they do not need subsidies. The ACA is not for everyone, maybe we should just have universal healthcare. Would that be better for you?

It doesn't matter what I believe. You can't justify his presidency to anyone including yourselves and you know it.

End of story.

Are you kidding me? Only you Trump degenerates were threatening with guns if the election had not gone your way. He won so of course you have zero suspicion any of it was rigged. You're like children. I on the other hand think the election followed the rules even though I think it's tragic Trump lost the popular vote.

End of story.

Are you kidding me? Only you Trump degenerates were threatening with guns if the election had not gone your way. He won so of course you have zero suspicion any of it was rigged. You're like children. I on the other hand think the election followed the rules even though I think it's tragic Trump lost the popular vote.

Apparently you aren't paying attention, many of the "protestor's" have threatened this ;)
Newton here on the board "threatened" revolution and then quickly ran because he was called on it.
You act like a 5 year old kid......Trump is the President. You lose.

End of story.

Apparently you aren't paying attention, many of the "protestor's" have threatened this ;)
Newton here on the board "threatened" revolution and then quickly ran because he was called on it.
You have small pockets of rioting in a pool of mass protesting. I don't condone the rioting, but it's a fraction of what you gun nuts were threatening to do. Besides that, you found a single member on here threatening revolution.

Welcome to a republican form of government idiot.
Texas, I never met a Texan I liked.
It matters if you can't explain it yourself lol. That's what.

The right has taken over with racism and bigotry. Elitist are in control , another Russia. Sessions and Flynn are racist bigots. The rest are social class bigots.

I'm very sure the feeling was mutual, Texans don't tend to tolerate idiots very well.

Texans do not tolerate others very well at all. Texas has the highest uninsured even some kids. Disgusting.

Not my problem, never had any myself. I would have taken care of them if I had, just as all decent parents should, or they shouldn't have them to begin with. It's not my responsibility to take care of your rug rats.

Good for you, other not as fortunate through no fault of their own. Let me guess, your employers share pays your HI. Not everyone has HI with a job and some are small Independent Contractors. Besides that is the preexisting clause, and if young people do not have health insurance, which will cost them a few bucks depending on what they earn, the insurance companies wont be able to afford it.

I know this couple , on the ACA. They had to make 60G or under to get a subsidy. They planned a 3 month vacation, and then had the nerve to complained as they were not able to take more out of their IRA's because then they wouldn't qualify for the subsidies. Can you imagine? I told them they do not need subsidies. The ACA is not for everyone, maybe we should just have universal healthcare. Would that be better for you?

Well I guess I'm old school, I think people should take responsibility for their own lives, if you make bad decisions you and your family pay the price. I have no problem with the States having short term safety nets, that's their job, taking care of people. The feds are responsible of managing a union of 50 sovereign States, like Madison said the powers of the federal government are few and defined. Taking care of the individual citizen is outside those defined powers. So no, your definition of universal health care would not be better. It's become rationed health care everywhere it's been tried.

No need to reply, I'm not going to bump this stupid thread again.

Quite honestly I don't give a fuck what you believe or not. You lost asshole, deal with it.
Lol you're just butthurt you can't justify winning.
Looking at everything Hillary has done justifies Trump's win pretty easily.

Bannon, Kelly Anne Conway, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Gen Flynn, Giuliano, and I can name a few more,
helped him, by demoralizing Clinton and also Trump won by the skin of his teeth.
Voter fraud, illegals, syrian refugees, the DNC party apparatus, the Establishment, and the mainstream media were all in Hillary's corner. All you can name are a few people. Demoralizing? You're silly, Hillary has no morals, she's practically a robot. She never even showed emotion until she lost.

Jealous are you. She was the best one for the office that is why she had more votes.
First, the opinion of the masses doesn't determine fact from fiction, and those who need the masses to agree with them in order to believe something is fact are merely sheep, looking for the approval of other sheep. Second, wonder how many of those are the illegals Obama encouraged to vote or dead people.

ON that note, I don't consider someone who can't even properly handle classified information after being specifically taught how to do so "The best one for office". Of course, why she did it is up for debate. Tell me, Penelope, was she incompetent or stupid?

Last edited:
Quite honestly I don't give a fuck what you believe or not. You lost asshole, deal with it.
Lol you're just butthurt you can't justify winning.
Winners don't need any justification, they won. All the soiled libtard diapers is icing on the cake.
It must feel good to finally win at something huh?

We've won 3 of the last 4 elections, even in 2012 you lost some seats in congress. In total you lost 14 senators, 64 congressmen, 18 governorships, and 30+ State houses. I guess you haven't been paying attention.
Yeah Americans are painfully stupid aren't they? They can't even name policies that they like of republicans.
Lefties are stupid liars.

You are just trolling now.

The only day Obama even attended Harvard Law was for the class picture and here's a safety pin for you: @==>

I wonder if the Moon Bats knew that Obama had no basic understanding of economics, ethics or foreign policy when the idiots voted for him in 2008.

I thought about this post for awhile and the only answer I can come up with is, I don't give a crap what you believe. You have been so far left for so long you can't even see compromise or the political center. So you and your ilk should be moved to the dustbin of history. America as a NATION didn't care what you believed and voted out your candidate, not caring hasn't changed.

End of story.

You have small pockets of rioting in a pool of mass protesting. I don't condone the rioting, but it's a fraction of what you gun nuts were threatening to do. Besides that, you found a single member on here threatening revolution.

These anecdotes do not compare to the growing movement from Trumpster gun nuts in the case of Hillary winning.

I thought about this post for awhile and the only answer I can come up with is, I don't give a crap what you believe. You have been so far left for so long you can't even see compromise or the political center. So you and your ilk should be moved to the dustbin of history. America as a NATION didn't care what you believed and voted out your candidate, not caring hasn't changed.
It doesn't matter what I believe. You can't answer these questions either way. And since when do you care about the center? What leftist policies do you even like? None. Don't be a hypocrite.

All you need to understand is that you're side lost.

Grasp that first.

Forum List

Back