Hey, Sealy!! FOX was right! aka Dodd 'fesses up...finally

She just talks to hear herself talk! It's pathological with her! :lol:

And you ignore the facts and insult.

Tell me how you are going to prove that Dodd and Geitner both are not on record discussing the legality of the bonus nullification?

what the hell are you talking about dipshit?

Welll Tainwallow, Im talking about the facts that are in place in this issue.

I know you dont like facts much but its all here in the thread if you bother to look.

Wrong. You are wrong.

WHAT rich? Geithner? Obama? Dodd? They are ALL rich sumbitches. Who are you trying to fool, yourself?

What am I wrong about? The bankers that own the Federal Reserve/AIG/Lehman/and every other bank are the ones pulling the strings here buddy.

I'm trying to agree with you that Dodd is no different than the GOP who clearly were in the bankers pockets the last 8 years.

Bush/Paulson/Dodd/Geithner are all being controlled by the bankers.

Why would Geithner or Paulson or Dodd or Bush want to give the AIG exec's their bonus'?

I think someone higher up is telling them to give the exec's their bonus'.

Do you really believe they were afraid they would be sued if they didn't honor the contracts. I don't.

I don't think you buy that either.

So why do you think Dodd pulled out the rule that said no bonus'?

Who told him to do that? Geithner? On his own?

Why did Bush/Paulson try to slip this by us last year? It is a fact they did.

Dirty Secret Of The Bailout: Thirty-Two Words That None Dare Utter

So how are the Republicans any better on this than the Dems?

Only us Democrats don't approve of this shit going on. Republicans defended this kind of stuff the last 8 years. To Republicans, this isn't even a problem. You all think these ceo's deserve the money.

I can just imagine your side defending this if you were in charge. YOu'd be saying, "they had contracts, and you can't break contracts".

In fact, your side is even bitching about that. Fuck those contracts! The government owns AIG now. Without us bailing them out, they don't even have jobs.

Notice how I don't defend Dodd & Geithner like you defended Bush/Paulson last year?

you need to take Bush out of the equation. We are talking about obamalama's stimulus bill. The one they rushed through so he could sign by President's day.

You can't take Bush out of the equasion. His involvement proves your party is no better than my party.

And in fact, your party is even worse.

Bush tried to give Paulson/Geithner ZERO oversite.

That way, you wouldn't even have found out about this.

It is Obama's Administration that gave us the transparency to discover this.

And you see under the Dems, we will get this money back.

So congrats on proving Dodd is just as big of a scumbag as Ted Stevens, Larry Craig, Jon Boehner, Lindsay Grahm, Bush, Vetter, Foley.

How many GOP scandals happened over the last 8 years that you forgot about?

Or how many GOP scandals have we yet to hear about?

Dodd is dead to me.

Show me one post of yours admitting that the GOP sucked. And not Bush. You threw bush under the bus only at the very end, when it didn't matter.

Oh and BTW the stimulus without any restrictions was done under Bush which created this whole issue.

Bush and team refused to put ANY restrictions on the money which then left it to the Pbama team to try to place them in after the fact.

If Bush and team had made it from the VERY begining a stipulation of take ANY gov money then this would not have been a problem.

i'm surprised it took you this long to blame it on bush. :lol::lol:

nixon had a hand in it, too.:lol::lol:

but not the current president or congress :rofl:

And you ignore the facts and insult.

Tell me how you are going to prove that Dodd and Geitner both are not on record discussing the legality of the bonus nullification?

what the hell are you talking about dipshit?

I know you dont like facts much but its all here in the thread if you bother to look.

to quote you "why don't you go fuck yourself" it would be much more productive.

Wrong. You are wrong.

WHAT rich? Geithner? Obama? Dodd? They are ALL rich sumbitches. Who are you trying to fool, yourself?

Its the fault of the people involved in the contracts that guarnteed the bonuses.

That would be the CEOs who wrote the contracts and the CEOs who recoeved the contracts.

And the dems on the finance committee, but i'm sure that was just an oversight leaving them out.... :eusa_whistle:

Did you forget who gave the deal for the original bailout?

Like Paulson and Bush who wanted NO FUCKING restrictions to the money the CEOs wrote themselves contracts for ?

Its the fault of the people involved in the contracts that guarnteed the bonuses.

That would be the CEOs who wrote the contracts and the CEOs who recoeved the contracts.

And the dems on the finance committee, but i'm sure that was just an oversight leaving them out.... :eusa_whistle:

Like Paulson and Bush who wanted NO FUCKING restrictions to the money the CEOs wrote themselves contracts for ?

no, i didn't. it was the Fed via turbotax tim geithner.
got any more absurdly transparent fabrications you need shot down?

Wrong. You are wrong.

This bonus story stinks almost as much as when in 2004 the GOP gave tax breaks to companies for moving their operations overseas.

Why weren't you Republicans outraged over that?

That actually hurt millions of Americans who were working in manufacturing.

So who did it benefit? The executives and ceo's and owners of large corporations.

This AIG bonus story didn't cost anyone their jobs.

Where was the GOP outrage when jobs started going overseas at an excellerated rate because of the tax breaks the GOP passed?

Del, at least you are willing to admit the Fed is at the core of this problem. Geithner & Paulson are both just pawns doing the bankers bidding.

At this point, I can now only say I HOPE Obama isn't in on it.

But its not the same because the Dems were just looking for a legal way to get the money back, they found one.

The Rs didnt care abotu legal they would just subvert or end the laws.

Ohh, this is all Paulson and Bush's fault, Geithner and Dodd had nothing to do with it. What a tangled web you weave......

:lol:
What am I wrong about? The bankers that own the Federal Reserve/AIG/Lehman/and every other bank are the ones pulling the strings here buddy.

I'm trying to agree with you that Dodd is no different than the GOP who clearly were in the bankers pockets the last 8 years.

Bush/Paulson/Dodd/Geithner are all being controlled by the bankers.

Why would Geithner or Paulson or Dodd or Bush want to give the AIG exec's their bonus'?

I think someone higher up is telling them to give the exec's their bonus'.

Do you really believe they were afraid they would be sued if they didn't honor the contracts. I don't.

I don't think you buy that either.

So why do you think Dodd pulled out the rule that said no bonus'?

Who told him to do that? Geithner? On his own?

Why did Bush/Paulson try to slip this by us last year? It is a fact they did.

Dirty Secret Of The Bailout: Thirty-Two Words That None Dare Utter

So how are the Republicans any better on this than the Dems?

Only us Democrats don't approve of this shit going on. Republicans defended this kind of stuff the last 8 years. To Republicans, this isn't even a problem. You all think these ceo's deserve the money.

I can just imagine your side defending this if you were in charge. YOu'd be saying, "they had contracts, and you can't break contracts".

In fact, your side is even bitching about that. Fuck those contracts! The government owns AIG now. Without us bailing them out, they don't even have jobs.

Notice how I don't defend Dodd & Geithner like you defended Bush/Paulson last year?

you need to take Bush out of the equation. We are talking about obamalama's stimulus bill. The one they rushed through so he could sign by President's day.

You can't take Bush out of the equasion. His involvement proves your party is no better than my party.

And in fact, your party is even worse.

Bush tried to give Paulson/Geithner ZERO oversite.

That way, you wouldn't even have found out about this.

It is Obama's Administration that gave us the transparency to discover this. Bullshit, it would never have come out about dodd geithner and the obamalama and btw did you know that Richard Holbrooke obamalama's envoy to Iraq sat on the board of AIG and swears he knew nothing? :lol: he'll fess up soon I'm sure.

And you see under the Dems, we will get this money back. That's what you think, in reality you will spend more defending the stupidity that took place in the congress yesterday.. It will more than likely go all the way to the Supreme Court. I'm sure the justices have the law library torn to shreds this morning..I can just hear them murmuring "those dumb motherfuckers"
So congrats on proving Dodd is just as big of a scumbag as Ted Stevens, Larry Craig, Jon Boehner, Lindsay Grahm, Bush, Vetter, Foley. The wholde democratic party house and senate are the scumbags.
How many GOP scandals happened over the last 8 years that you forgot about?

Or how many GOP scandals have we yet to hear about?

Dodd is dead to me.

Show me one post of yours admitting that the GOP sucked. And not Bush. You threw bush under the bus only at the very end, when it didn't matter.

:lol:

It was not Geitner standing there and saying there would be NO RESTRICTIONS it was Paulson.

Nice try.

Del, at least you are willing to admit the Fed is at the core of this problem. Geithner & Paulson are both just pawns doing the bankers bidding.

why wouldn't i be willing to admit it? it's a fact.

hope in one hand and shit in the other.

let me know which one fills up first.

if obama didn't know about it, then he and his admin are incompetent. if he did, ......

Ohh, this is all Paulson and Bush's fault, Geithner and Dodd had nothing to do with it. What a tangled web you weave......

now you just knew the imbeciles would come to that conclusion didn't ya? :lol:

oh baby, you can count on it.

to quote you "why don't you go fuck yourself" it would be much more productive.

Insults and no facts from you again, imagine my surprize?

we don't live to surprise you,, we just throw your assinine words back in your stupid face.

Still not a single fact and only insults.

Now that doesnt make the evidence go away does it?

Will you face the fact that this bailout was originally drawn up by Paulson and Bush?

Will you face the fact that they had the chance to include ANY restrictions on taking ANY gov money?

No you wont because you asswinks think the past means nothing (when it benifits your preconcieved notions of the world).

Guys it was only 6 months ago.

Now the current admin had to find a legal way to put it in afterwards.

They did.

so waaaaa waaaa waaaaa, dont hurt yourselves making something out of nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back