Hey - What happened to Rudy's latest Ruse?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Haven't heard anything more for days - Until NOW! At least Scott Atlas apologized. Will Rudy apologize for his continued spew of Putin disinformation? Don't make me laugh! :laugh:

The Kremlin-backed news network RT kicked off its Election Day coverage with an interview with Rudy Giuliani, who gleefully helped spread misinformation about the vote. President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer appeared on RT’s Going Underground show in an interview broadcast Tuesday morning. During the chat, Giuliani furthered a Russian disinformation campaign to make false claims about Joe Biden’s health, namely that he’s “suffering from dementia.”​
Giuliani also repeated his discredited attacks on Hunter Biden—a story that Russian state media has been keento keep going in the face of disinterest from legitimate news outlets around the world. Giuliani’s appearance came days after Scott Atlas, Trump’s favorite coronavirus adviser, apologized for appearing on RT. Atlas claimed that he was “unaware [RT] are a registered foreign agent.”​

Haven't heard anything more for days - Until NOW!
At least Scott Atlas apologized. Will Rudy apologize for his continued spew of Putin disinformation?
Don't make me laugh! :laugh:

The Kremlin-backed news network RT kicked off its Election Day coverage with an interview with Rudy Giuliani, who gleefully helped spread misinformation about the vote. President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer appeared on RT’s Going Underground show in an interview broadcast Tuesday morning. During the chat, Giuliani furthered a Russian disinformation campaign to make false claims about Joe Biden’s health, namely that he’s “suffering from dementia.”​
Giuliani also repeated his discredited attacks on Hunter Biden—a story that Russian state media has been keento keep going in the face of disinterest from legitimate news outlets around the world. Giuliani’s appearance came days after Scott Atlas, Trump’s favorite coronavirus adviser, apologized for appearing on RT. Atlas claimed that he was “unaware [RT] are a registered foreign agent.”​

Hmmmm wonder why you haven't heard anything for days libber media person.....

Haven't heard anything more for days - Until NOW! At least Scott Atlas apologized. Will Rudy apologize for his continued spew of Putin disinformation? Don't make me laugh! :laugh:

man you have got to be scared shitless about now,,,'

tell us about it???

More “russia Russia Russia” out of you. Christ, don’t you morons get tired of sounding stupid?
Seriously, there is nothing that could be told to you, shown to you, proved to you, that would even make you consider the possibility for a moment. Notice I didn’t say change your mind, I just said consider.
We get it. You’re locked in.

More “russia Russia Russia” out of you. Christ, don’t you morons get tired of sounding stupid?
Seriously, there is nothing that could be told to you, shown to you, proved to you, that would even make you consider the possibility for a moment. Notice I didn’t say change your mind, I just said consider.

You approve of Rudy Giuliani attempting to remain relevant by cavorting with, and repeating the lies of Russian spies in a desperate attempt to remain relevant?

Got it! :auiqs.jpg:

You approve of Rudy Giuliani attempting to remain relevant by cavorting with, and repeating the lies of Russian spies in a desperate attempt to remain relevant?

are these russians in the room with you right now???

This is yet another compelling reason why Trump needs to be voted out of office.

This is yet another compelling reason why Trump needs to be voted out of office.
and sadly for you it looks like thats a no go,,,

are these russians in the room with you right now???
Next to the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy....

Compelling....wow, yes so compelling.

I just really hate to see this doddering, drooling old man destroy whatever was left of his legacy.
Rudy is ready for a nursing home. Hopefully one of the ones with the 15 foot walls where you weave baskets and listen to chirping birds.
Of course, there are crimes he will need to answer for first.

Last edited:

I just really hate to see this doddering, drooling old man destroy what was left of his legacy.
Rudy is ready for a nursing home. Hopefully one of the ones with the 15 foot walls where you weave baskets and listen to chirping birds.
I hope youre wearing your brown pants for tonights announcement,,,

I just really hate to see this doddering, drooling old man destroy what was left of his legacy.
Of the two old men we could be talking about, I would much rather support the one who is a crimefighter and cleaned up New York rather than the one who for 50 years has been ripping off his constituents to make millions. Of course, only ripping off those of us who have jobs....

To be honest, I’d be just as happy to see the likes of Giuliani and Trump’s other lowlife henchmen go as much as Trump.

To be honest, I’d be just as happy to see the likes of Giuliani and Trump’s other lowlife henchmen go as much as Trump.
looks like its going to be another 4 yrs before you see happiness again,,,

Wow you will be disappointed. Plenty of Democrat lowlife henchman will be going though.

He'll never see happiness.

He lives in his mother's basement and worries about the boogeyrepublicans 24/7.

He'll never see happiness.

He lives in his mother's basement and worries about the boogeyrepublicans 24/7.
Maaaaa.....maaaaaa!!! You get my facediaper washed yet??

With a little luck the Dotard will become irrelevant (and indicted) on 1-20-21.
That will be fun to watch, imagine his meltdown.
Cellies?

3blha7.jpg

Forum List

Back