HHS REPORT: Average Health Insurance Premiums Doubled Since 2013

#*@*($*(@)(%$ trump... :)

Is anyone surprised? Under the leadership of Obama, the debt doubled and healthcare became unaffordable. Great job!

Please report on the cost of healthcare increases for the decades since HRC was charged with reforming healthcare for Americans. A little perspective is necessary if one is to understand your message.
If you believe premiums doubled in the 3 years previous to Obama Care, you can post the numbers. I am focused on the giant lies Obama and his minions repeated over and over. There were many, but one of the most heinous is the $2500 reduction in premiums.

Is anyone surprised? Under the leadership of Obama, the debt doubled and healthcare became unaffordable. Great job!

Please report on the cost of healthcare increases for the decades since HRC was charged with reforming healthcare for Americans. A little perspective is necessary if one is to understand your message.
If you believe premiums doubled in the 3 years previous to Obama Care, you can post the numbers. I am focused on the giant lies Obama and his minions repeated over and over. There were many, but one of the most heinous is the $2500 reduction in premiums.

Lies? Anything this big has a lot of unknowns and I consider the PPACA the first step in creating a fair, sane and economically predictable system of health care in America.

Ryan's bill is nothing like fair or sane, as it has built in death panels. That's not hyperbole, a child born under Ryan's law - not his child or any children of a member of Congress - born with an existing condition, will never be able to obtain affordable (or any) health insurance for his or her lifetime.

Lies? Anything this big has a lot of unknowns and I consider the PPACA the first step in creating a fair, sane and economically predictable system of health care in America.

Ryan's bill is nothing like fair or sane, as it has built in death panels. That's not hyperbole, a child born under Ryan's law - not his child or any children of a member of Congress - born with an existing condition, will never be able to obtain affordable (or any) health insurance for his or her lifetime.
in other words,
200.gif

Perspective you say?

Obama PROMISED lower premiums.

Chew on that PERSPECTIVE and try again tool

If you believe premiums doubled in the 3 years previous to Obama Care, Booyou can post the numbers. I am focused on the giant lies Obama and his minions repeated over and over. There were many, but one of the most heinous is the $2500 reduction in premiums.

Lol! Do you really believe that crap? Someone feed you some fucked up talking points. All you have are lies. You lied then, and you are lying now.

Perspective you say?

He was wrong. That does not mean he lied.

Perspective you say?

bush was wrong about WMD.

but all made him a liar.

now trump is a liar vs. wrong to those not liking trump.

goes with the territory.

Perspective you say?

He absolutely lied. Gruber admitted it.

Perspective you say?

He absolutely lied. Gruber admitted it.

That was Obama M.O. lie and go around Congress..

Now when Trump does that to cost me money , well us and the left can talk

For the same exact policy?
isn't that how that was sold?

All I'm asking is if you owned a policy covering A B C in 2013, does that same policy now cost you twice as much?
It depends, the policy went up by 50% and my deductible doubled. Meaning my out of pocket expenses doubled.

Forum List

Back