Hi! Everyone

Yes. Lets put several million seniors instantly into poverty, by giving social security to hedgefund managers. Judging on the events of 1929, and 2008, I'm sure everything will work out fine.

In fact if I were you. I would make it the centerpiece of the Republican campaign going into the midterms.
Sorry, dude, but Joe Biden already just did, instantly put seniors into poverty with inflation policies. Thanks for playing R tard.

wow you have been arounbd.what state are you from and what would you recommend for tourists there?
I am from Thomasville GA. It is a small town located about 15 miles from the Florida State line. We have a few tourist attractions, but for your first visit to Ga I would recomend Savannah.

wow you have been arounbd.what state are you from and what would you recommend for tourists there?
I am from a small town just a few miles north of the Florida state line. If you visit Ga for the first time, I would recommend Savannah which is s beautiful old city full of charm and history.

I am from a small town just a few miles north of the Florida state line. If you visit Ga for the first time, I would recommend Savannah which is s beautiful old city full of charm and history.
TheOldGroundhog would you say there is more to do in Savaanah than atlanta? what about atlanta,what are some attractions there and sor savannah as well? thanks.

TheOldGroundhog would you say there is more to do in Savaanah than atlanta? what about atlanta,what are some attractions there and sor savannah as well? thanks.
Savannah is a very cool town. Lots and lots of history if that's your thing, and the food and restaurants are great too.

It's been years since I've been there, but I personally really enjoyed it.

Forum List

Back