Hi from Australia

Sup dude.

How do you lean? What are the biggest obstacles we face in your opinion?

Hi,

I live in Australia. I work as a software developer and I am mostly interested in discussing politics.

Cheers,
Alistair :)
upsidedown.jpg

Hi,

I live in Australia. I work as a software developer and I am mostly interested in discussing politics.

Cheers,
Hi, Alistair! Nice to have you. It's the right time for talking politics, with things warming up for the 2020 election here. Of course, you probably don't care much who we elect.

Australia is my hero for dumping their guns. My opinion is not very well received around here, though.

Kick off your shoes and stay awhile! Have a donut.
c96156775a7b3d11e0ccc2cf98559078.jpg

Just curious. How did you find USMB?
Are there political discussion forums in Aussieland?

When are you guys going to stop kissing Uncle Sam's ass and bring Julian Assange home ? And welcome to usmb.:113:

G'day Might, and welcome aboard. My ex-roommate, a German radioastronomer, still wants to move to Australia because there are parts of the sky available for viewing that are not available to other observatories. When we lived in Albuquerque, an Aboriginal band who was performing in town came to our house after the show. Unfortunately, the name of the band has been forgotten, likely because it was an Aboriginal name. They did complain about Crocodile Dundee using a bull-roarer in one of his movies, which was taboo for them. If you hear of such a band's trip to New Mexico, let us know!

Hi,

Cheers,

So discuss Politics with people in Australia. I'm sure there are plenty of Political issues you can help resolve there. Or don't they have internet message boards there. Send Bulldog a Kangaroo a big f'ing mean red one will be fine. Thanks mate!:19::laughing0301:

Hi,

Cheers,
Hi, Alistair! Nice to have you. It's the right time for talking politics, with things warming up for the 2020 election here. Of course, you probably don't care much who we elect.

Australia is my hero for dumping their guns. My opinion is not very well received around here, though.

Kick off your shoes and stay awhile! Have a donut.
c96156775a7b3d11e0ccc2cf98559078.jpg

See Dems already trying to give you "free shit" and you haven't even walked a mile yet.:dance:

Forum List

Back