Hi I am SillySally

bye bye Big Sexy! Hope you have sexy time while I am at work you big sexy bear! :badgrin:

Hi My name is SillySally, I love Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, ANd Rush. I believe all liberals are baby killers and I love Guns.:lol::lol:

palin 2012

Welcome SillySally!

I know someone who lives in Methlehem aka Spokane.

Her name is Luissa. Have you ever met her?

Hi My name is SillySally, I love Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, ANd Rush. I believe all liberals are baby killers and I love Guns.:lol::lol:

palin 2012

I THINK I'M IN LOVE!!! Welcome to the playground, SillySally. Just sit right back, take a deep breath and relax. Now, tell us all what's on your mind.:lol:

He's a girly poofter.

I need to go to the office and find out what's up with this new apartment. I pay $2 a month for pest control. Doesn't seem to be working on my PC.:evil:

Aren't you embarrassed by legion of old slapper fans?It does nothing for your tough guy image, you big mincer.

ahhh, but the question isssss, does he lean, the same way you do in old age? :eusa_whistle:

:razz: :lol:

Care

Welcome SillySally!

Who were you before, you have 8000 plus posts already?:confused:

Please just tell me now in pm, so I don't have to rack my brains the next few weeks trying to figure out what poster you were?

I just am having a hard enough time as it is keeping up with all the newbies from all of these other sites swarming in here....

Thank you in advance for your help! :D

Care

Welcome SillySally!

Please just tell me now in pm, so I don't have to rack my brains the next few weeks trying to figure out what poster you were?

I just am having a hard enough time as it is keeping up with all the newbies from all of these other sites swarming in here....

Care

I show her as having 111,111 posts

Welcome SillySally!

Care

I will never tell!:lol:

Forum List

Back