High school girl addresses school board

The leftist vermin's favorite tool is the "You guys did it so we get to do it" ploy.

They hammered Trump about the possibility that he might have intruded on the privacy of some girls so that now they think they can justify doing it themselves.

Just like when we start making noise about the trannies sexually assaulting children, they bring up the fact that Catholic priests did it which now must give them the right to do it.

Intellectually lame, morally sick perverts.

The clock is ticking.

The leftist vermin's favorite tool is the "You guys did it so we get to do it" ploy.

They hammered Trump about the possibility that he might have intruded on the privacy of some girls so that now they think they can justify doing it themselves.

No, he bragged about doing it.

Just like when we start making noise about the trannies sexually assaulting children, they bring up the fact that Catholic priests did it which now must give them the right to do it.

Intellectually lame, morally sick perverts.

The clock is ticking.

Because the fact is there are people of all walks of life that will abuse children. It's not just a certain segment.

This is what unchecked Democrat policies lead to:

I don’t know why the idea of a trans person being in the next stall is so distressing to her. It’s been happening since I was a teen.

I wonder how this young lady feels about disrobing in front of lesbians. I had a friend tell me she wouldn’t want to share a dressing room with Lesbians looking at her like that.

Every women’s locker room I have ever been in has screened stalls for those who don’t wish to publicly disrobe. Even the showers in the locker room have curtained stalls.

Trans women get beat up in men’s locker rooms. Or worse.

ask her how she looked at his penis. LOL, as I never looked at the genitals.

I don’t know why the idea of a trans person being in the next stall is so distressing to her. It’s been happening since I was a teen.

I wonder how this young lady feels about disrobing in front of lesbians. I had a friend tell me she wouldn’t want to share a dressing room with Lesbians looking at her like that.

Every women’s locker room I have ever been in has screened stalls for those who don’t wish to publicly disrobe. Even the showers in the locker room have curtained stalls.

Please refer to post #29.

Thanks for your wonderful post.

she best get used to it.
Unfortunately, you’re absolutely right. That’s why I suggest all reasonable women invest in one essential fashion accessory…

IMG_0605.jpeg

Smith & Wesson 342 AirLite revolver. 10.8 ozs. 5 rounds of .38+P. Compact, Very accurate at short range. A gun I carry myself at times.

Last edited:
Trump's moral fiber........LOL. And you wonder why people don't take your complaints seriously.

You seem to believe that walking in the womens changing area, cheating on your wives, constantly getting sued for fraud, all the name calling is a sign of a high moral fiber. LOL

Great. Everytime in the future that Trump wants to walk in on girls, he can just declare that he feels like a woman. Then the schools would endorse it and, I guess, so would you.

There. Problem solved.

When we come out of this fog--IF we do--history is never going to believe all the panics we went into at the beginning of the 21st century.

We have lost our minds, full stop

There is no reason I can see that things are going to get better. Some historian in another society may question it all.

Great. Everytime in the future that Trump wants to walk in on girls, he can just declare that he feels like a woman. Then the schools would endorse it and, I guess, so would you.

There. Problem solved.

I have never endorsed or defended it. That would be you with Trump. I can't quite understand how it is that you will defend Trump no matter what he does. He understands it and have spoke on it, but I do not.

Unfortunately, you’re absolutely right. That’s why I suggest all reasonable women invest in one essential fashion accessory…

View attachment 780986
everybody is transgender. They just don't know it, my exp with the guys acting like women and the women acting like men , when did girls start wearing jeans to school? We were always told to wear a dress.

In 1972, the Education Amendments of 1972 passed in the United States, which, as part of the Title IX non-discrimination provisions, declared that dresses could not be required of girls. Dress codes thus changed in public schools across the United States. In the 1970s, trousers became quite fashionable for women.

Trousers as women's clothing - Wikipedia

If it had been Trump, it would have been "nudge, nudge, wink, wink."

Former Teen Pageant Contestants Claim Trump Would Walk In On Them While Changing
And once AGAIN this fucking ASSHOLE bursts into a valid thread and FUCKS IT all out of context to make it all about Trump, and of course, itself.
:rolleyes:

ANYWAY......this push back against this gender MADNESS must continue.
The brain damaged Marxists think they're the majority, but in fact they are NOT, they just have the media and edu systems to USE against everyone else, to FORCE their agenda down the throats of ordinary people that want NO PART OF IT!!!
This won't end well, one way or another....

Try really hard to imagine a world--try--where men overpower women and take advantage of them. Say, in a remote bathroom they waltzed into because they put a wig on.

You former hippie liberals aren't about rights; you're only about power. You believe the trans train is your latest ride to power. Keep that rot up north in Canada.

Forum List

Back