High school girl addresses school board

No you haven't. You still can not do it.

Look it up. I have said on this forum he's a terrible husband and terrible with women. I would not want him near my daughter. But then I didn't vote for him for my pastor, husband, son in law, or even neighbor.

Type some of those words in search and find out.

If you try to twist the words of Jesus to fit your political goals, you better believe I will speak out. And God help your soul. That is deeply sinful.

Eunuchs were not just those born without working organs or had them removed. Jesus was speaking of those born not able to take advantage of marriage. That is what the chapter is about, marriage. Marriage at the time was relegated to heterosexual couples. Those born with other preferences were unable to marry. Some were "born" that way.

A simple reading of history will show that known gay men were used the same way as those who were physically forced into it.

Jesus noted that some were born that way. As Jesus noted some will not be able to accept that.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Look it up. I have said on this forum he's a terrible husband and terrible with women. I would not want him near my daughter. But then I didn't vote for him for my pastor, husband, son in law, or even neighbor.

Type some of those words in search and find out.

So really, you don't understand the impressionable taking up the lead of the person leading the country?

Look at how Biden supporters in this thread are responding once again when the evidence stares them in the face they say it’s fake or they laugh at it. They’re monsters they don’t care about a young girl having to see a boy in the bathroom.

At least we know by screen name people like Penelope and pknopp Dragonlady all have a terrorist mindset. They had a chance in this thread to do the most obvious humane thing just stand up for the high school girl But they won’t do it.

Do you hugged tightly to your breast at night?
No. That would be patently unsafe. Besides, that’s not a great home defense firearm. It’s a pocket gun. Something you carry when dining at the nice restaurant which has its own Security, or other places where concealing a larger pistol is not reasonable.

Guns are like women’s shoes and handbags; there are different ones suitable for different occasions.

Look at how Biden supporters in this thread are responding once again when the evidence stares them in the face they say it’s fake or they laugh at it. They’re monsters they don’t care about a young girl having to see a boy in the bathroom.

At least we know by screen name people like Penelope and pknopp Dragonlady all have a terrorist mindset. They had a chance in this thread to do the most obvious humane thing just stand up for the high school girl But they won’t do it.

Odd, I said I do not support it. My problem is many others saying they do not support it unable to condemn Trump for doing the same thing.

Eunuchs were not just those born without working organs or had them removed. Jesus was speaking of those born not able to take advantage of marriage. That is what the chapter is about, marriage. Marriage at the time was relegated to heterosexual couples. Those born with other preferences were unable to marry. Some were "born" that way.

A simple reading of history will show that known gay men were used the same way as those who were physically forced into it.

Jesus noted that some were born that way. As Jesus noted some will not be able to accept that.

Eunuchs are castrated.

Jesus did not say "there are people born LIKE eunuchs" like he said about people choosing to live LIKE eunuchs "for the kingdom". He said plainly born "that way"--as in birth defects.

You put your politics above the words of Jesus. Twisting Scripture to fit your ends. Do you know who else did that, right to Jesus' face? Beware!

So really, you don't understand the impressionable taking up the lead of the person leading the country?

Again. Some of us do not vote for heroes and icons. If you need that from your president--and if our nation is so far gone that's what we also need--then God help us. More like it's too late, we're under Judgment. Which is exactly what I think it happening.

There have been transgender from the beginning of time.

Eunuchs are castrated.

Jesus did not say "there are people born LIKE eunuchs" like he said about people choosing to live LIKE eunuchs "for the kingdom". He said plainly born "that way"--as in birth defects.

You put your politics above the words of Jesus. Twisting Scripture to fit your ends. Do you know who else did that, right to Jesus' face? Beware!

You seem to understand that people can have things go wrong during development except for where it offends you.

People can have an issue while in development that means they are born blind. Born without a limb. Born with missing genitals. But you can't wrap your head around the idea that this could happen to the things that cause a male to be attracted to a female. That the extremely complicated things that happen in the womb doesn't happen the same way to everyone.

Jesus notes people are "born that way". Again, born that way. If everyone is the same, no one would be born in any way that would have to be noted by anyone.

There are people born unable to pretty much function in society on their own but yet they can sit down from very young and play a piano like it's something they were "born with" knowing how to do.

Explain this to me? Witchcraft perhaps?

Again. Some of us do not vote for heroes and icons. If you need that from your president--and if our nation is so far gone that's what we also need--then God help us. More like it's too late, we're under Judgment. Which is exactly what I think it happening.

So young people follow the lead of the leader of the country and you get upset. Not at the leader of the country you elected, but at them.

There have been transgender from the beginning of time.

Yes certainly there have been

I don’t know why you’re acting like this in this thread you were shown a sophomore in high school a young girl complaining about having to see a man in the bathroom. What more has to be said.

Equal rights means equal rights for all sir. That doesn’t mean that a transgender can do what they want. That doesn’t mean a straight person can do whatever they want.

By law by civilization if you think it’s OK for a man or a young boy to expose himself to a women or A girl… you’re wrong. Whether a young boy identifies as gay, transgender or straight he can’t go into a girls bathroom and expose himself , it’s against the law.

Yes certainly there have been

I don’t know why you’re acting like this in this thread you were shown a sophomore in high school a young girl complaining about having to see a man in the bathroom. What more has to be said.

Equal rights means equal rights for all sir. By law by civilization if you think it’s OK for a man or a young boy to expose himself to a women or A girl you’re wrong. Whether a young boy identifies as gay, transgender or straight he can’t go into a girls bathroom and expose himself , it’s against the law.

So he can go in as long as he doesn't expose himself?

You seem to understand that people can have things go wrong during development except for where it offends you.

People can have an issue while in development that means they are born blind. Born without a limb. Born with missing genitals. But you can't wrap your head around the idea that this could happen to the things that cause a male to be attracted to a female. That the extremely complicated things that happen in the womb doesn't happen the same way to everyone.

Jesus notes people are "born that way". Again, born that way. If everyone is the same, no one would be born in any way that would have to be noted by anyone.

There are people born unable to pretty much function in society on their own but yet they can sit down from very young and play a piano like it's something they were "born with" knowing how to do.

That is not what Jesus is saying. He very specifically uses the word "eunuch" and you are twisting Scripture because you put your own beliefs and political goals above the words of Jesus Christ.

That is not what Jesus is saying. He very specifically uses the word "eunuch" and you are twisting Scripture because you put your own beliefs and political goals above the words of Jesus Christ.

So I will note, you are either unwilling to or unable to answer my questions.

So young people follow the lead of the leader of the country and you get upset. Not at the leader of the country you elected, but at them.

You're full of nonsense; I don't even accept your premise. You believe young people would 'follow the leader of the country' who is near 80 years old when they are absorbed in Tik Tok?

Are you kidding? Are you a bot? Are you for real?

So fucking what????? The majority of people are NOT born "that way", so why the FUCK should society bend over backwards to ACCOMIDATE these FREAKS?????

So I will note, you are either unwilling to or unable to answer my questions.

I already did; you are just wrong, and are again using Scripture to serve your own goals.

That's idolatry. You put politics above the words and teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible.

I warned you; I wipe the dust from my feet.

You're full of nonsense; I don't even accept your premise. You believe young people would 'follow the leader of the country' who is near 80 years old when they are absorbed in Tik Tok?

Are you kidding? Are you a bot? Are you for real?

Sorry, the president shouldn't be one to be a role model?

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12

This doesn’t mean what you think it means. Funny stuff.

Forum List

Back