High school girl addresses school board

Democrats do not believe in anything this girl had to say so no doubt they will go on a campaign to trash her.

The commies are proving everyday that they hate girls/women. And the folks in the shithole States are letting them get away with it. Have the fucking trannies walk across campus to take a leak.

So Trump walking in on girls changing means that schools across the country should have a policy that allows males to do this all across the country?

You and the entire DNC must be a real fan of Trump.

A country is led from the top. If a kid see's the president get away with it, what should the kid think?

So according to you, since Joe Biden and his underage daughter took a shower together then schools across the country should follow suit

You people are insane.

No. This is your brain going into training mode. I do not support Biden. I do not think he has any business being president. But this is how you are trained to think.

No. This is your brain going into training mode. I do not support Biden. I do not think he has any business being president. But this is how you are trained to think.
You are trying to say that if Trump walked in on girls dressing, and people later vote for him, it is comparable to democrats advocating other males can do the same in restrooms and locker rooms across the country..

That is asinine.

You are trying to say that if Trump walked in on girls dressing, and people later vote for him, it is comparable to democrats advocating other males can do the same in restrooms and locker rooms across the country..

That is asinine.

Maybe Democrats are. I can't speak for them. All the same, why shouldn't the people think it's OK to do what their president has done? (and bragged about)

Maybe Democrats are. I can't speak for them. All the same, why shouldn't the people think it's OK to do what their president has done? (and bragged about)
Nobody said it is Ok.

Why would anyone think that everything Trump has done wrong in his life is Ok just because people voted for him?

We are talking about public school policy here idiot that ONLY one party endorses.

And you pretend not to know or pretend to think the GOP is Ok with it?

Again, asinine

It is a sad day that someone like Trump's moral fiber so outshines his opposing party that it forces people to vote for him.

Nobody said it is Ok.

Why would anyone think that everything Trump has done wrong in his life is Ok just because people voted for him?

We are talking about public school policy here idiot that ONLY one party endorses.

And you pretend not to know or pretend to think the GOP is Ok with it?

Again, asinine

It is a sad day that someone like Trump's moral fiber so outshines his opposing party that it forces people to vote for him.

Trump's moral fiber........LOL. And you wonder why people don't take your complaints seriously.

You seem to believe that walking in the womens changing area, cheating on your wives, constantly getting sued for fraud, all the name calling is a sign of a high moral fiber. LOL

well that’s sort of rhe problem when you elected Pedo Joe…when it came to light he showered with his daughter folks thought it was a green light to invade all women’s privacy

Get a mirror.

Trump's moral fiber........LOL. And you wonder why people don't take your complaints seriously.

You seem to believe that walking in the womens changing area, cheating on your wives, constantly getting sued for fraud, all the name calling is a sign of a high moral fiber. LOL
Trump MAY have done so, but is he supporting this done in schools across the country?

No.

Again, assuming what you say is true, his morality far exceeds that of the DNC.

Forum List

Back