Zone1 Noah's Ark

It was around 117 feet long which could easily carry more than 60 animals of the human sort.

Nope. The Santa Maria was 62 feet long.

The three-masted vessel Santa Maria was the largest of Columbus's expeditionary vessels and his flagship. Measuring around 70 feet in length, it carried a crew of 40 men.

Last edited:
Nope. The Santa Maria was 62 feet long.
Length…Santa maría (ship) length

Image result for santa maría (ship) length

About 117 feet

Santa María, Christopher Columbus' flagship on his first voyage to America. About 117 feet (36 metres) long, the “Santa María” had a deck, three masts, and forecastle and sterncastle and was armed with bombards that fired granite balls.

Length…Santa maría (ship) length

Image result for santa maría (ship) length

About 117 feet

Santa María, Christopher Columbus' flagship on his first voyage to America. About 117 feet (36 metres) long, the “Santa María” had a deck, three masts, and forecastle and sterncastle and was armed with bombards that fired granite balls.

Where is your information from?

Where is your information from?

I think that is referring to the replica.

I think that is referring to the replica.
Whatever.

Did you know that the day Columbus set sail was the day being Jewish became illegal in Spain and the inquisition began, and that many of the crew on all three ships were Sephardic Jews?

It was actually 117 feet long which could easily carry more than 60 animals of the human sort.

According to the Bible, God instructed Noah to build an ark that was 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high. However, it's difficult to accurately convert ancient measurements due to the lack of a standard unit.

A cubit is an ancient unit of measurement based on the distance from the tip of the middle finger to the elbow, but in modern times it's generally considered to be 18 inches, or 46 centimeters. Using this conversion, the ark would be roughly 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high, or 135 meters long, 23 meters wide, and 14 meters high.

For comparison, the Titanic was 850 feet long, 92 feet wide, and 64 feet high.

Whatever.

Did you know that the day Columbus set sail was the day being Jewish became illegal in Spain and the inquisition began, and that many of the crew on all three ships were Sephardic Jews?

Same day? All the crew were Sephardic Jews? I never heard that before.

Same day?
Yes. But let me clarify.

The inquisition began in 1478, with many forced conversions at the point of the sword, but they thought the "conversos" were just "secret Jews" and so the decree expelling all Jews from Spain came March 31, 1492. They we're given some time to leave freely, but then, on August 3, the day Columbus set sail, the expulsion of all people of Jewish descent started to be ruthlessly enforced

All the crew were Sephardic Jews? I never heard that before.
I said that many of the crew on all three ships were Sephardic Jews escaping the inquisition..

Its a fact.

Last edited:
Yes. But let me clarify.

The inquisition began in 1478, with many forced conversions at the point of the sword, but they thought the "conversos" were just "secret Jews" and so the decree expelling all Jews from Spain came March 31, 1492. They we're given some time to leave freely, but then, on August 3, the day Columbus set sail, the expulsion of all people of Jewish descent started to be ruthlessly enforced

I said that many of the crew on all three ships were Sephardic Jews escaping the inquisition..

Its a fact.

Thanks. Makes sense. Many others went to Amsterdam where my family was.

I can't believe you all are arguing about a Sumerian myth.

that's your account, a myth madeup ...

from - the true heavenly personification passed down through the ages the exploits of humanity from eden to the final judgement - the religion of antiquity.

Using an 18-inch cubit, the Ark was three times the volume of the Wyoming (minus the Wyoming's bow sprit). This not counting the Wyoming's curved shape which reduces it's useful volume. Also not factored is the 'spanker' boom which would reduce the Wyoming's volume even more.

Is there nothing you won't make up?

FUNNY FACE AAA.jpg.

- someday we'll have to have a talk ...

22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
– Genesis 9:20–27, King James Version

I can't believe you all are arguing about a Sumerian myth.
Is there nothing you won't make up?
Check it out yourself, do the math. ;)

why do the math when you are discussing a myth - both desert and sumerian ....

its the truth that converts a myth to the equivalent message when the event actually happened - when rendered properly. as the calamity beset the first community from the very beginning.

the same for all the desert bibles and their false commandments - they are false myths - and used by the desert religions to persecute and victimize the innocent.

Forum List

Back