How long do democrats want Trump put in prison?

Normally, a convicted felon at sentencing is given a chance to speak, ask for mercy, give contrition for the crime, offer a reason for a light sentence.

If Trump continues his rants, calls the judge corrupt and inept, makes subtle threats…….I could see jail time
He should do, as in the trial and not speak in his own defense or attempt to make the court think he regrets anything but getting caught. He is not good at speaking on the record in court, simply lacking the self-discipline to not become his own worst enemy.

He should do, as in the trial and not speak in his own defense or attempt to make the court think he regrets anything but getting caught. He is not good at speaking on the record in court, simply lacking the self-discipline to not become his own worst enemy.
That's a nice way of putting it.

"He lacks the discipline not to be his classless unethical immoral ignorant criminal self, out loud."

Better.

For the Stormy Daniels thing
I expect an elderly non violent first time offender to get probation, fines and community service for a low grade felony.

For his other felony charges that are much more severe, I expect a convicted felon like Trump to get prison time (4 years) probably in House Arrest instead of prison
Community service would be hilarious. Let's get him out picking up litter or something, lol.

America is a banana republic.
Lol, nope. We stopped that from happening by removing tRump.

1717629998449.png

It does not matter what Democrats want. It boils down to Merchan. I am still betting on long probation and fines, at least to cover investigation, prosecution, and probation supervision expenses.
And you are most likely correct, unless he steps up his attacks on the judge's kid.

"Banana Republic" would be a convicted criminal who illegally tried to steal the last election taking office without a plurality of the vote.

Now THAT would be a global and historic embarrassment for any first world country. That's the kind of shit that makes countries rewrite their constitutions.

Judge Merchan will coddle Trump?

Why?

You do realize that everyone else has gotten no jail time for this sort of misdemeanor, right?

Stop making up bullshit, Bragg's office previously got jail sentances for 4 people under those same felony charges.

He's a high yield perjury bomb with a hair trigger.

Who is likely to whine, insult the attorney questioning him personally, and generally show his ass.

Being an entitled Karen on the stand is rarely a winning strategy. Especially while lying through your teeth.

Forum List

Back