High school girl addresses school board

So fucking what????? The majority of people are NOT born "that way", so why the FUCK should society bend over backwards to ACCOMIDATE these FREAKS?????

Right, the majority are not born different from the majority. Now I could state what I believe in a rational argument about going forward but I don't think I would get anywhere with one who acknowledges people are born a certain way but feels a compunction to not try and understand their issues but rather decided to call them "freaks".

I was reading about a set of conjoined twins yesterday. If need be I could find it for you. They note how some are so willing to be mean and say awful things about them but they note that in the end they are people just the same as anyone else with feelings.

Trump's moral fiber........LOL. And you wonder why people don't take your complaints seriously.

You seem to believe that walking in the womens changing area, cheating on your wives, constantly getting sued for fraud, all the name calling is a sign of a high moral fiber. LOL

This is the leftists way shifting attention from the immorality of the entire left to the actions of one man. Don’t argue with it, just laugh at it in every post.

This is the leftists way shifting attention from the immorality of the entire left to the actions of one man. Don’t argue with it, just laugh at it in every post.

Immorality isn't immorality no matter where it comes from?

Eunuchs were not just those born without working organs or had them removed. Jesus was speaking of those born not able to take advantage of marriage. That is what the chapter is about, marriage. Marriage at the time was relegated to heterosexual couples. Those born with other preferences were unable to marry. Some were "born" that way.

A simple reading of history will show that known gay men were used the same way as those who were physically forced into it.

Jesus noted that some were born that way. As Jesus noted some will not be able to accept that.

You must have failed to read number of quotes in the Bible related to practicing homosexuality.

Regardless of sexual orientation, what does this have to do with a biological male using a bathroom meant for biological females?

No dear, I'm not a liberal, so that means I do not worship, adore, "believe in" or whatever Trump. He is a politician who ran for the highest office in the land, which already makes him a blazing narcissist just like all the rest. I elected him for a job, which does not mean I endorse everything he has done in his life, or faint at his rallies like the girls did with Obama, or even GO to his rallies.

Congrats for engaging in a Moral Panic like all the rest. Oh Noes our president offends my sensibility. Where is the fainting couch!

I don’t recall anyone fainting at Obama rallies like a teenager at a rocks a rock show.

Contrary to what the conservatives on this board continue to post, liberals don’t worship their leaders. They’re not looking for a ”Daddy” to make all of their decisions for them like Reagan.

They like Trump, because he promised that he could fix it for them. “I alone can fix it.” Conservatives love that because it means they don’t have to do anything. Trump will fix it.

Already been through this with you and you crawled away in shame.

These men with complete packages including penises and testicles are NOT who Jesus was talking about. He was talking about birth defects. Like hermaphrodites.

So now you’re telling us you personally know what Jesus meant. You know He did warn against those who would twist His words to their own purposes.

Hermaphrodites have penises and vaginas - to varying degrees. But at least you admit that there are some people who are neither all male or all female.

Right, the majority are not born different from the majority. Now I could state what I believe is a rational argument about going forward but I don't think I would get anywhere with one who acknowledges people are born a certain way but feels a compunction to not try and understand their issues but rather decided to call them "freaks".

I was reading about a set of conjoined twins yesterday. If need be I could find it for you. They note how some are so willing to be mean and say awful things about them but they note that in the end they are people just the same as anyone else with feelings.
FEEEEEEEELING do NOT override LOGIC!!!!
That young lady should NOT be exposed to the DERANGEMENT of some retarded DUDE that FEEEEEEELS he is a woman!
There is no need to complicate this issue with twisted interpretations of biblical verses.
Keep MEN out of WOMEN'S privet spaces. This is NOT rocket science, it is COMMON SENSE!

You must have failed to read number of quotes in the Bible related to practicing homosexuality.

Regardless of sexual orientation, what does this have to do with a biological male using a bathroom meant for biological females?

Unfortunately the Bible conflicts with itself in many areas. But let's argue homosexuality is a sin. That then becomes between God and that person. Not that person and I.

But then all the rest of the sins seem to get swept under the rug. Adultery seems to be a very popular sin in this country. It doesn't seem to have the same reaction as does certain sins.

It's really, really, really bad for two people who love each other to commit to a relationship just because they are the same sex but eh, people will cheat on their spouses.

FEEEEEEEELING do NOT override LOGIC!!!!

Logically you have already acknowledged that not all people are born the same. Logically we have to acknowledge that people born with abnormalities are still people. Logically we have to acknowledge that people have feelings.

With all of that noted, where are you going with your rant? It's OK to hurt the feelings of those born a certain way just because it wasn't of the norm?

That young lady should NOT be exposed to the DERANGEMENT of some retarded DUDE that FEEEEEEELS he is a woman!
There is no need to complicate this issue with twisted interpretations of biblical verses.
Keep MEN out of WOMEN'S privet spaces. This is NOT rocket science, it is COMMON SENSE!

Should a female have to worry about a male being exposed? No, I do not believe that. I already noted that. That does not solve our issues though.

I don’t know why the idea of a trans person being in the next stall is so distressing to her. It’s been happening since I was a teen.

I wonder how this young lady feels about disrobing in front of lesbians. I had a friend tell me she wouldn’t want to share a dressing room with Lesbians looking at her like that.

Every women’s locker room I have ever been in has screened stalls for those who don’t wish to publicly disrobe. Even the showers in the locker room have curtained stalls.

Trans women get beat up in men’s locker rooms. Or worse.
My granddaughters told me they were all open. Maybe the new schools are different but not the older ones.

Do you have a link to all these violent attacks comparing trans women gett beat up or worse in men’s locker rooms as compared to others?

Unfortunately the Bible conflicts with itself in many areas. But let's argue homosexuality is a sin. That then becomes between God and that person. Not that person and I.

But then all the rest of the sins seem to get swept under the rug. Adultery seems to be a very popular sin in this country. It doesn't seem to have the same reaction as does certain sins.

It's really, really, really bad for two people who love each other to commit to a relationship just because they are the same sex but eh, people will cheat on their spouses.
The problem isn't specifically homosexuality or adultery for that matter. The problem is the left wanting to promote the concept, attempting to force our kids into the lefts perversions.

I don’t know many people that condone adultery. Following your line of logic, we should no longer use adultery as a legal ground for divorce, in fact, simply condone it. Unfortunately, I fear that would be the path many leftist would agree to take.

Again, what does this have to do with a biological male using a restroom mean for biological females?

The problem isn't specifically homosexuality or adultery for that matter. The problem is the left wanting to promote the concept, attempting to force our kids into the lefts perversions.

I see our continued ever growing wealth gap as a perversion. Jesus speaks on this also.

I don’t know many people that condone adultery. Following your line of logic, we should no longer use adultery as a legal ground for divorce, in fact, simply condone it. Unfortunately, I fear that would be the path many leftist would agree to take.

Again, what does this have to do with a biological male using a restroom mean for biological females?

I've stated why it can be argued. Now I do not support either sides of that argument. If you wish to go back and address what I said, great. I'll repeat what I've already said again.

I don’t recall anyone fainting at Obama rallies like a teenager at a rocks a rock show.

Contrary to what the conservatives on this board continue to post, liberals don’t worship their leaders. They’re not looking for a ”Daddy” to make all of their decisions for them like Reagan.

They like Trump, because he promised that he could fix it for them. “I alone can fix it.” Conservatives love that because it means they don’t have to do anything. Trump will fix it.

So now you’re telling us you personally know what Jesus meant. You know He did warn against those who would twist His words to their own purposes.

Hermaphrodites have penises and vaginas - to varying degrees. But at least you admit that there are some people who are neither all male or all female.
When did you go to an Obama rally or Trump rally?

Forum List

Back