High School Kids Give Nazi Salutes...Left Can Say Nothing

Because of the blatant racism and suppression that Antifa and other far left groups have perpetrated at Berkeley and half a hundred other places...these kids had every right to do this.
Students photographed appearing to give Nazi salute protected by free-speech, Wisconsin school district says
If that were my kid he would be fucking grounded till he moved out of my house.

Good teaching moment....but I'd have to hide my snicker at their triggering the snowflakes ...and I suspect that was their intent
Exactly. Good to learn the consequences at a young age of free speech when it is ugly speech. Just like they need to learn to lose/fail without being awarded participation ribbons.
Life can be tough and the best lessons are the ones you learn early in life.
Ugly speech? Like encouraging people to burn a city down?

Yes but not that bad. That idiot should have been arrested for inciting a riot. Why are you such a tard about this anyhow? Kids need guidance and discipline

“But not that bad?” Kids need guidance and discipline for sure. But these kids did nothing by comparison to BLM or Antifa. These kids didn’t attack veterans, they didn’t burn down neighborhoods and they didn’t intimidate other students.

Because of the blatant racism and suppression that Antifa and other far left groups have perpetrated at Berkeley and half a hundred other places...these kids had every right to do this.

Um, they'd have a right to do it, anyway...

But if you don't think there were multiple ass-kickings applied when those kids got home, you are delusional.
I doubt much happened to the kids myself. In some cases, I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents had no point of reference to what the action meant. People are stupid...look at the OP.

Perhaps some activists somewhere will find out their names and send pictures of the group to college admissions officers, employers, families they are marrying into.... with the face of the applicant/perspective groom circled. Free speech.
Nope. That is intimidation and an attack on free speech. Thanks for proving my point idiot.

If that were my kid he would be fucking grounded till he moved out of my house.

Good teaching moment....but I'd have to hide my snicker at their triggering the snowflakes ...and I suspect that was their intent
Exactly. Good to learn the consequences at a young age of free speech when it is ugly speech. Just like they need to learn to lose/fail without being awarded participation ribbons.

Yes but not that bad. That idiot should have been arrested for inciting a riot. Why are you such a tard about this anyhow? Kids need guidance and discipline

“But not that bad?” Kids need guidance and discipline for sure. But these kids did nothing by comparison to BLM or Antifa. These kids didn’t attack veterans, they didn’t burn down neighborhoods and they didn’t intimidate other students.

Only a tard judges the actions of someone based on the activities of someone else.

But if you don't think there were multiple ass-kickings applied when those kids got home, you are delusional.
I doubt much happened to the kids myself. In some cases, I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents had no point of reference to what the action meant. People are stupid...look at the OP.

Perhaps some activists somewhere will find out their names and send pictures of the group to college admissions officers, employers, families they are marrying into.... with the face of the applicant/perspective groom circled. Free speech.
Nope. That is intimidation and an attack on free speech. Thanks for proving my point idiot.

Nobody is stopping their free speech. In fact making more people aware of their views is amplifying it. Lol

So if the were Martin Luther King High School in Chicago and they gave a “black power” salute, the media wouldn’t have noticed.

The Nazis really ruined the Roman Salute, no???????

Oh, and Hitler ruined that moustache.

And you are ruining folks impression of pollacks.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Or should I say confirming the stereotype? :ack-1:

I'm better educated than most here, I'm no Nazi, either.

. . . and how well educated do you think most here are?

Nobody is stopping their free speech. In fact making more people aware of their views is amplifying it. Lol
Trying to promote other Marxist like yourself to retaliate against them are the types of tactics Stalin used. Because our college campuses are polluted by the ideological rot of the left you want to use it as a tool of intimidation to suppress free speech. Again, thanks for validation of my post.

Only a tard judges the actions of someone based on the activities of someone else.

Nope. Exposing the hypocrisy of the left.

Students photographed appearing to give Nazi salute protected by free-speech, Wisconsin school district says
what’s your point?

The kids had a right to do this? Are people saying they don’t have a right?

Have any of the students confirmed they were giving a Nazi salute? If not we should take the photographer at his word that the students were instructed to wave.

Trying to promote other Marxist like yourself to retaliate against them are the types of tactics Stalin used. Because our college campuses are polluted by the ideological rot of the left you want to use it as a tool of intimidation to suppress free speech. Again, thanks for validation of my post.

How does it intimidate them? I mean, you’re proud of them…you wanted to buy them a gift card. Wouldn’t more people who hears their White Supremacist messages be just as proud as you are?

So if this were Martin Luther King High School in Chicago and they gave a “black power” salute, the media wouldn’t have noticed.
Black power Salute and Nazi salute are different. When you find Blacks who have exterminated 8 million people and do the Black Power salute, get back to me.
No...it’s not. Look at African history? Rawanda? Liberia? AIDS global death toll.
Do you not know the difference between Africans and Americans?

what’s your point?

The fuse is lit...look out leftist heads are going to blow!
School District Won't Punish Students In Nazi Salute Prom Photo Due To First Amendment | HuffPost

So you think it is a good thing that HS kids are throwing up Nazi salutes.

High school kids doing Nazi salutes and other wacky hi-jinx were pretty common back in the 50's and 60's -- those rascals.

what’s your point?

Obviously, or there wouldn't have been a police investigation into it.

Forum List

Back