High School Physics solve 9/11

because the transponder was OFF you fucking IDIOT
Damn buddy, you beat me to it!

That was one of the very first things the hijackers did after taking control. They may have been batshit fucking crazy, but they damn sure weren't stupid!

Christ, debating with these twufer clowns is a lesson in futility to say the least!:cuckoo:

yeah after a while it gets tiresome taking these Bush dupes to school all the time.
^^^^totally fucking delusional

because the transponder was OFF you fucking IDIOT

That was one of the very first things the hijackers did after taking control. They may have been batshit fucking crazy, but they damn sure weren't stupid!

Christ, debating with these twufer clowns is a lesson in futility to say the least!:cuckoo:

You dumbass. He claimed Controllers were tracking it the whole time with the Primary blip. Indy never turned on their Primary radars in time so between 8:56 am and 9:32 am no Controller was looking at any Primary blip for that 36 minutes. That is why the Report says:

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."
WRONG, LIAR
i said RADAR was tracking it
and it WAS
you claimed it wasnt

Saying there was no live tracking is the same thing as the Report saying it traveled undetected for 36 minutes.

no it isnt. radar did track it. controllers didnt detect it. not the same thing. :cuckoo:

I don't think he understands transponders. Allow me.

Ah hem....

Junior...transponders tell flight controllers where the plane is. To dumb it down for you, it talks to air traffic controllers.

When a transponder is turned off, air traffic controllers must rely on something called active radar. The active radar sends out waves that bounce off of objects and back to the sending facility.

Disabling a transponder means that the passive tracking is not working.

Think about your job:

Whats easier, standing at the fry station and being told to cook 3 orders of fries because the people at the drive-through tell you want they want or your having to ask every car in the lot if they want fries and then not being sure who said yes and who said no. I'm sure you can draw on your vast experience at Wendy's and come up with an answer; or at least some bizarre cocktail of obscenities that makes us all laugh at you even more.

Fizz, Divecon, Candy, and Ollie. Why do you four fucktards keep playing the same dishonest games? None of you give a fuck about those who died that day. You almost act like you are glad innocent people died. Especially the children and babies. Do you have wet dreams about the suffering? Do you all get off on it so much you can't help but do anything except Celebrate that day? You obviously don't give a shit about information or the facts. You hang on for dear life to any insignificant bullshit you can and when you are proven wrong you do nothing but edit the posts to your convenience because you know nobody will hold you accountable. This world will be so much better off when progress and evolution happens that removes your kind from the earth forever. You guys are beyond pathetic and deserve nothing else but the Hell that is coming your way. Don't forget to cheer the dead bodies from 9E. Without that you assholes wouldn't have anything to say.
thats just it, i DO care about those that died that day
thats why i wont let your LIES go unanswered

and you troofer fucking morons are the pathetic ones

Lol.....is that why you claim 77 was tracked that day while the Report says:

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."

Yep. Sure looks like you care about honesty and information. NOT!! That is exactly why your stupid fucking dumbass claimed we knew 77 was hijacked because the recording was on the Cockpit data recorder! Lol...two other dumbass OCTAs gave you a "thanks" for posting that blatant LIE! Yep. But you care.......rotfl....you're beyond fizz pathetic.

Saying there was no live tracking is the same thing as the Report saying it traveled undetected for 36 minutes.

no it isnt. radar did track it. controllers didnt detect it. not the same thing. :cuckoo:

Ah hem....

Junior...transponders tell flight controllers where the plane is. To dumb it down for you, it talks to air traffic controllers.

When a transponder is turned off, air traffic controllers must rely on something called active radar. The active radar sends out waves that bounce off of objects and back to the sending facility.

Think about your job:

Whats easier, standing at the fry station and being told to cook 3 orders of fries because the people at the drive-through tell you want they want or your having to ask every car in the lot if they want fries and then not being sure who said yes and who said no. I'm sure you can draw on your vast experience at Wendy's and come up with an answer; or at least some bizarre cocktail of obscenities that makes us all laugh at you even more.
hey now, i doubt he works at wendy's
LOL
more likely McD's

Fizz, Divecon, Candy, and Ollie. Why do you four fucktards keep playing the same dishonest games? None of you give a fuck about those who died that day. You almost act like you are glad innocent people died. Especially the children and babies. Do you have wet dreams about the suffering? Do you all get off on it so much you can't help but do anything except Celebrate that day? You obviously don't give a shit about information or the facts. You hang on for dear life to any insignificant bullshit you can and when you are proven wrong you do nothing but edit the posts to your convenience because you know nobody will hold you accountable. This world will be so much better off when progress and evolution happens that removes your kind from the earth forever. You guys are beyond pathetic and deserve nothing else but the Hell that is coming your way. Don't forget to cheer the dead bodies from 9E. Without that you assholes wouldn't have anything to say.
thats just it, i DO care about those that died that day
thats why i wont let your LIES go unanswered

and you troofer fucking morons are the pathetic ones

Lol.....is that why you claim 77 was tracked that day while the Report says:

Yep. Sure looks like you care about honesty and information. NOT!! That is exactly why your stupid fucking dumbass claimed we knew 77 was hijacked because the recording was on the Cockpit data recorder! Lol...two other dumbass OCTAs gave you a "thanks" for posting that blatant LIE! Yep. But you care.......rotfl....you're beyond fizz pathetic.
OMG you are stupid

saying there was no live tracking is the same thing as the report saying it traveled undetected for 36 minutes.

no it isnt. Radar did track it. Controllers didnt detect it. Not the same thing. :cuckoo:

i don't think he understands transponders. Allow me.

Ah hem....

Think about your job:

Whats easier, standing at the fry station and being told to cook 3 orders of fries because the people at the drive-through tell you want they want or your having to ask every car in the lot if they want fries and then not being sure who said yes and who said no. I'm sure you can draw on your vast experience at wendy's and come up with an answer; or at least some bizarre cocktail of obscenities that makes us all laugh at you even more.
lmao!

post of the day!

Ah hem....

Think about your job:

hey now, i doubt he works at wendy's
LOL
more likely McD's

Wendy's is one of the places that hires Desert Vista grads so I'm guessing it's Wendy's although Mickey D's is probably active in other communities hiring the slow.

no it isnt. Radar did track it. Controllers didnt detect it. Not the same thing. :cuckoo:

i don't think he understands transponders. Allow me.

Ah hem....

Think about your job:

Whats easier, standing at the fry station and being told to cook 3 orders of fries because the people at the drive-through tell you want they want or your having to ask every car in the lot if they want fries and then not being sure who said yes and who said no. I'm sure you can draw on your vast experience at wendy's and come up with an answer; or at least some bizarre cocktail of obscenities that makes us all laugh at you even more.
lmao!

post of the day!

I do what I can.

Controllers didn't detect it. Thank you! That bring us back to my original point! Candycorn said Controllers would have to be in on a conspiracy so I responded by pointing out for 36 minutes Controllers were not tracking it which means.....drum roll....they would not have to be in on a conspiracy. Holy fuck it took how many posts for just one of you dumbasses to figure that out?

You dumbass. He claimed Controllers were tracking it the whole time with the Primary blip. Indy never turned on their Primary radars in time so between 8:56 am and 9:32 am no Controller was looking at any Primary blip for that 36 minutes. That is why the Report says:

WRONG, LIAR
i said RADAR was tracking it
and it WAS
you claimed it wasnt

Lol...your lying is hilarious. Said there was no live tracking for 36 minutes and you said that was bullshit....you're so full of shit you fuckwad waste.

Figure you need to read that as much as possible.

Ah hem....

Think about your job:

Did you ever respond to post 114 or are you still dodging like the coward bitch you are? Your little ignorant rant is funny as hell. You claimed ATCs would have to be in on a conspiracy yet you didn't know for 36 minutes no ATCs had any idea where 77 was. And please, please don't try to teach anything about xponders because you're so fucking obviously ignorant that only useless dickheads like Motorpool Jester would applaud you. And you are still obsessed with stupid fast food joint remarks. You are a fucking birth regret.

Controllers didn't detect it. Thank you! That bring us back to my original point! Candycorn said Controllers would have to be in on a conspiracy so I responded by pointing out for 36 minutes Controllers were not tracking it which means.....drum roll....they would not have to be in on a conspiracy. Holy fuck it took how many posts for just one of you dumbasses to figure that out?

controllers still would need to be in on it in most of the crazy conspiracy hoaxes. for instance the flight 77 was cancelled hoax, the missile was fired at the pentagon hoax and of course the A-3 hoax.

And this post is the prime example of what these clowns do when they've just been BLOWN OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER!

LMAO!:lol:

Lol.......I've repeatedly been schooling you dumbfucks. I went off to point out you don't give a fuck about those who died on 9E and you don't give a fuck about Soldiers or anyone else who has died as a result of the fucked up bullshit by the Bush admin. You care about one thing: yourself. That's it and you know so you can take your pity party parade and shove it where you like to put the rest of your bullshit.

Ah hem....

Think about your job:

Did you ever respond to post 114 or are you still dodging like the coward bitch you are? Your little ignorant rant is funny as hell. You claimed ATCs would have to be in on a conspiracy yet you didn't know for 36 minutes no ATCs had any idea where 77 was. And please, please don't try to teach anything about xponders because you're so fucking obviously ignorant that only useless dickheads like Motorpool Jester would applaud you. And you are still obsessed with stupid fast food joint remarks. You are a fucking birth regret.

You're not important enough to cause me to go back and look at anything. Since you did mis-represent what was said I will now address it and try to shine light in dark places.

No junior, thats not what was stated at all. When it was reacquired using active radar and identified (active radar paints everything so its hard to keep track of which blip is which) it was tracked going into the Pentagon air space. Nothing was tracked going away from it on the same trajectory and with it's transponder turned off. So the Air Traffic Controllers would have to be complicit in tracking something that merely flew over the Pentagon and left the airspace in the wacky world of twoofer conspiracy theories.

Like when you guys are slow in the kitchen due to your overcooking the onion rings and the third car in line bolts from the drive-through, the 4th car gets the 3rd car's order, the fifth car gets the 4th car's order etc... That is what turning off a transponder does; it messes up the command and control.

You didn't disappoint on the lame cussing front though. Nice attempt at insulting me; nothing like the insult you give daily to your loved ones though. You're living proof they can take a joke.

And this post is the prime example of what these clowns do when they've just been BLOWN OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER!

He's talking about 36 minutes the plane was over what WVA and Kentucky and is accusing someone else of clinging to "insignificant bullshit"?

controllers still would need to be in on it in most of the crazy conspiracy hoaxes. for instance the flight 77 was cancelled hoax, the missile was fired at the pentagon hoax and of course the A-3 hoax.

Lol.......back pedal.....full steam! Lol....fuck you bitch.

He's talking about 36 minutes the plane was over what WVA and Kentucky and is accusing someone else of clinging to "insignificant bullshit"?
Well, what else would we expect from this clown. It's the twufers modus operandi.

Pathetic, to say the least!

Lol.......back pedal.....full steam! Lol....fuck you bitch.

what the fuck are you talking about? that is my first comment on whether controllers would need to be in on the conspiracy. how can i be backpedaling when its my first comment?!! :cuckoo:

you are a moron!! :lol:

Forum List

Back