High School Physics solve 9/11

Controllers didn't detect it. Thank you! That bring us back to my original point! Candycorn said Controllers would have to be in on a conspiracy so I responded by pointing out for 36 minutes Controllers were not tracking it which means.....drum roll....they would not have to be in on a conspiracy. Holy fuck it took how many posts for just one of you dumbasses to figure that out?

controllers still would need to be in on it in most of the crazy conspiracy hoaxes. for instance the flight 77 was cancelled hoax, the missile was fired at the pentagon hoax and of course the A-3 hoax.

Lol.......back pedal.....full steam! Lol....fuck you bitch.
"fuck you bitch"?

Who raised you, asswipe?

No wonder you can't get laid.

Now, shut the fuck up!

controllers still would need to be in on it in most of the crazy conspiracy hoaxes. for instance the flight 77 was cancelled hoax, the missile was fired at the pentagon hoax and of course the A-3 hoax.

what the fuck are you talking about? that is my first comment on whether controllers would need to be in on the conspiracy. how can i be backpedaling when its my first comment?!! :cuckoo:

you are a moron!! :lol:

Dumbass bitch.

"fuck you bitch"?

Who raised you, asswipe?

No wonder you can't get laid.

Now, shut the fuck up!

Fuck you coward **** useless fuckwad.

Fizz, Divecon, Candy, and Ollie. Why do you four fucktards keep playing the same dishonest games? None of you give a fuck about those who died that day. You almost act like you are glad innocent people died. Especially the children and babies. Do you have wet dreams about the suffering? Do you all get off on it so much you can't help but do anything except Celebrate that day? You obviously don't give a shit about information or the facts. You hang on for dear life to any insignificant bullshit you can and when you are proven wrong you do nothing but edit the posts to your convenience because you know nobody will hold you accountable. This world will be so much better off when progress and evolution happens that removes your kind from the earth forever. You guys are beyond pathetic and deserve nothing else but the Hell that is coming your way. Don't forget to cheer the dead bodies from 9E. Without that you assholes wouldn't have anything to say.
And this post is the prime example of what these clowns do when they've just been BLOWN OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER!

LMAO!:lol:

It is post like this that made me decide to place this fuck wad on permanent Ignore. Suck my ass Bentdick.

Fizz, Divecon, Candy, and Ollie. Why do you four fucktards keep playing the same dishonest games? None of you give a fuck about those who died that day. You almost act like you are glad innocent people died. Especially the children and babies. Do you have wet dreams about the suffering? Do you all get off on it so much you can't help but do anything except Celebrate that day? You obviously don't give a shit about information or the facts. You hang on for dear life to any insignificant bullshit you can and when you are proven wrong you do nothing but edit the posts to your convenience because you know nobody will hold you accountable. This world will be so much better off when progress and evolution happens that removes your kind from the earth forever. You guys are beyond pathetic and deserve nothing else but the Hell that is coming your way. Don't forget to cheer the dead bodies from 9E. Without that you assholes wouldn't have anything to say.
And this post is the prime example of what these clowns do when they've just been BLOWN OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER!

It is post like this that made me decide to place this fuck wad on permanent Ignore. Suck my ass Bentdick.
but then you miss the rolling on the floor laughs he provides

it's really hard to believe so many(the troofers) can be so fucking stupid while proclaiming everyone else dupes

Amen brother!

The dude is definitely a few fries short of a happy meal!

The Lucky Charms leprechaun most definitely snuck in and threw a few Fruit Loops into his Cheerios!

Last edited:
I don't think he understands transponders. Allow me.

Ah hem....

Junior...transponders tell flight controllers where the plane is. To dumb it down for you, it talks to air traffic controllers.

When a transponder is turned off, air traffic controllers must rely on something called active radar. The active radar sends out waves that bounce off of objects and back to the sending facility.

Disabling a transponder means that the passive tracking is not working.

Think about your job:

Whats easier, standing at the fry station and being told to cook 3 orders of fries because the people at the drive-through tell you want they want or your having to ask every car in the lot if they want fries and then not being sure who said yes and who said no. I'm sure you can draw on your vast experience at Wendy's and come up with an answer; or at least some bizarre cocktail of obscenities that makes us all laugh at you even more.

Did you ever respond to post 114 or are you still dodging like the coward bitch you are? Your little ignorant rant is funny as hell. You claimed ATCs would have to be in on a conspiracy yet you didn't know for 36 minutes no ATCs had any idea where 77 was. And please, please don't try to teach anything about xponders because you're so fucking obviously ignorant that only useless dickheads like Motorpool Jester would applaud you. And you are still obsessed with stupid fast food joint remarks. You are a fucking birth regret.

You're not important enough to cause me to go back and look at anything. Since you did mis-represent what was said I will now address it and try to shine light in dark places.

No junior, thats not what was stated at all. When it was reacquired using active radar and identified (active radar paints everything so its hard to keep track of which blip is which) it was tracked going into the Pentagon air space. Nothing was tracked going away from it on the same trajectory and with it's transponder turned off. So the Air Traffic Controllers would have to be complicit in tracking something that merely flew over the Pentagon and left the airspace in the wacky world of twoofer conspiracy theories.

Like when you guys are slow in the kitchen due to your overcooking the onion rings and the third car in line bolts from the drive-through, the 4th car gets the 3rd car's order, the fifth car gets the 4th car's order etc... That is what turning off a transponder does; it messes up the command and control.

You didn't disappoint on the lame cussing front though. Nice attempt at insulting me; nothing like the insult you give daily to your loved ones though. You're living proof they can take a joke.

Fuck you dumbass. Go learn the.....never mind. You won't learn anything cause you're such a fucking coward.

it's really hard to believe so many(the troofers) can be so fucking stupid while proclaiming everyone else dupes

You are stupid as proven repeatedly by your own posts that say 77 was live tracked while the CR says

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."

I see you are enjoying the freedom of the civilian world to broadcast your homosexuality but inviting a hetero male on a political message board to suck anything on your body shows desperation beyond relief you mutha fuckin' princess.

You are stupid as proven repeatedly by your own posts that say 77 was live tracked while the CR says

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."
i thought you didnt believe the 911 CR
why are you so staunch in defending something in it?

....and you are fucking moron for thinking those two statements mean the same thing.

the reason i dont have anyone on ignore is because i would miss such entertaining statements such as these. i dont really give a shit about what twoofers think. i just find it fascinating that the can live in a world completely void of reality.

More of divecon fizz style lying bullshit. It really is impossible for you fuckers to be honest. Can you take a hint? You're a fucking birth regret suffocating on your on feces because you'll swallow your own bullshit instead of facing the facts. I've never seen such a pathetic fucking group.

More of divecon fizz style lying bullshit. It really is impossible for you fuckers to be honest. Can you take a hint? You're a fucking birth regret suffocating on your on feces because you'll swallow your own bullshit instead of facing the facts. I've never seen such a pathetic fucking group.
wow, such projection

....and you are fucking moron for thinking those two statements mean the same thing.

the reason i dont have anyone on ignore is because i would miss such entertaining statements such as these. i dont really give a shit about what twoofers think. i just find it fascinating that the can live in a world completely void of reality.
of course he is too fucking stupid to understand simple concepts

Lol....those two statements don't mean the same thing you fucking ghetto toilet hog. Your statement is claiming 77 was tracked live while the CR points out the exact opposite. Holy fuck you could not possibly be breathing on your own. I hope you're in a hospital bed hooked up to a respirator and you've suffered major brain damage because if none of that is true there is no excuse for your unbelievable stupidity.

Read it again you fucking divecon:

(don't forget to notice it doesn't distinguish between human tracking and digital tracking. It says it traveled undetected for 36 minutes. But I'm sure you will work hard to rewrite the Report to fit your pathetic life.)

I never have worked well with stupidity.

I understand this concept:

But you read that and want to claim it really means 77 was always tracked.

Hey, why don't you tell us again how the Command Center is in Indy? You know, the one that is really in Herndon, VA? C'mon you super candyfizz! Bless us with your knowledge.

Lol....those two statements don't mean the same thing you fucking ghetto toilet hog. Your statement is claiming 77 was tracked live while the CR points out the exact opposite. Holy fuck you could not possibly be breathing on your own. I hope you're in a hospital bed hooked up to a respirator and you've suffered major brain damage because if none of that is true there is no excuse for your unbelievable stupidity.

(don't forget to notice it doesn't distinguish between human tracking and digital tracking. It says it traveled undetected for 36 minutes. But I'm sure you will work hard to rewrite the Report to fit your pathetic life.)

what part dont you understand, exactly?

the flight was NEVER not on radar. it was tracked the entire time.

the controllers didnt detect it for 36 minutes. they didnt know which blip it was.

the two statements dont mean the same thing. your pathetic attempts to make them mean the same thing because you got caught lying wont change that fact.

(psssst. radar waves arent digital)

Last edited:

I never have worked well with stupidity.

That explains why your sorry ass tried to hide as a lifer until even the Army couldn't put up with your shit anymore and gave your ass the boot. Because you're simply a candy ass fizzled fuck wimp that is nothing but a princess in an old man's smelly wrinkly saggy skin. Your wife change your diaper yet? Bitch.

what part dont you understand, exactly?

the flight was NEVER not on radar. it was tracked the entire time.

the controllers didnt detect it for 36 minutes. they didnt know which blip it was.

the two statements dont mean the same thing. your pathetic attempts to make them mean the same thing because you got caught lying wont change that fact.

(psssst. radar waves arent digital)

You are too fucking stoopid. I explained this last night you dumb shit retard. Indy Center never turned their Primary radar on in time so they could not possibly have seen it you fucking stoopid bitch. The next ATC to see a Primary blip was in Dulles at 9:32 and guess when they turned on their Primary radar to even start looking for 77? I posted that last night too. You just make up shit as you go and you deserve no response any better than:

Fuck you bitch.

(when you try to be honest we can go from there)

Forum List

Back