High School Physics solve 9/11

Lol....those two statements don't mean the same thing you fucking ghetto toilet hog. Your statement is claiming 77 was tracked live while the CR points out the exact opposite. Holy fuck you could not possibly be breathing on your own. I hope you're in a hospital bed hooked up to a respirator and you've suffered major brain damage because if none of that is true there is no excuse for your unbelievable stupidity.

Read it again you fucking divecon:

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."

(don't forget to notice it doesn't distinguish between human tracking and digital tracking. It says it traveled undetected for 36 minutes. But I'm sure you will work hard to rewrite the Report to fit your pathetic life.)

what part dont you understand, exactly?

the flight was NEVER not on radar. it was tracked the entire time.

the controllers didnt detect it for 36 minutes. they didnt know which blip it was.

the two statements dont mean the same thing. your pathetic attempts to make them mean the same thing because you got caught lying wont change that fact.

(psssst. radar waves arent digital)

You are too fucking stoopid. I explained this last night you dumb shit retard. Indy Center never turned their Primary radar on in time so they could not possibly have seen it you fucking stoopid bitch. The next ATC to see a Primary blip was in Dulles at 9:32 and guess when they turned on their Primary radar to even start looking for 77? I posted that last night too. You just make up shit as you go and you deserve no response any better than:

Fuck you bitch.

(when you try to be honest we can go from there)

let me get this straight. you think that the radar is turned off until the air traffic controller turns on his display?!!! :lol:

let me type this for you really slow.....

IT WAS TRACKED BY RADAR THE ENTIRE TIME.

you stated it was not tracked for 36 minutes. radar tracked it the entire time. you lied. end of story.

Lol....those two statements don't mean the same thing you fucking ghetto toilet hog. Your statement is claiming 77 was tracked live while the CR points out the exact opposite. Holy fuck you could not possibly be breathing on your own. I hope you're in a hospital bed hooked up to a respirator and you've suffered major brain damage because if none of that is true there is no excuse for your unbelievable stupidity.

Read it again you fucking divecon:

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."

(don't forget to notice it doesn't distinguish between human tracking and digital tracking. It says it traveled undetected for 36 minutes. But I'm sure you will work hard to rewrite the Report to fit your pathetic life.)

the controllers didnt detect it for 36 minutes. they didnt know which blip it was.

the two statements dont mean the same thing. your pathetic attempts to make them mean the same thing because you got caught lying wont change that fact.

You are too fucking stoopid. I explained this last night you dumb shit retard. Indy Center never turned their Primary radar on in time so they could not possibly have seen it you fucking stoopid bitch. The next ATC to see a Primary blip was in Dulles at 9:32 and guess when they turned on their Primary radar to even start looking for 77? I posted that last night too. You just make up shit as you go and you deserve no response any better than:

Fuck you bitch.

we will wait till you can prove some honesty before we can even begin to get to there

Fuck you bitch.

let me get this straight. you think that the radar is turned off until the air traffic controller turns on his display?!!! :lol:

you stated it was not tracked for 36 minutes. radar tracked it the entire time. you lied. end of story.
see, what he is doing is picking on some minute part of the 9/11 commission report where they used improper wording for what was happening

typical for fucking moronic troofers

of course he is too fucking stupid to understand simple concepts

I never have worked well with stupidity.

That explains why your sorry ass tried to hide as a lifer until even the Army couldn't put up with your shit anymore and gave your ass the boot. Because you're simply a candy ass fizzled fuck wimp that is nothing but a princess in an old man's smelly wrinkly saggy skin. Your wife change your diaper yet? Bitch.

lol..

Fuck you bitch.

see, what he is doing is picking on some minute part of the 9/11 commission report where they used improper wording for what was happening

typical for fucking moronic troofers

Read it again bitch:

That explains why your sorry ass tried to hide as a lifer until even the Army couldn't put up with your shit anymore and gave your ass the boot. Because you're simply a candy ass fizzled fuck wimp that is nothing but a princess in an old man's smelly wrinkly saggy skin. Your wife change your diaper yet? Bitch.

lol..
Oh, here's another one that had a few Fruit Loops tossed into his Cheerios!:cuckoo:

lol..

And dumbass Eots thinks this is actually funny...Strange strange people. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Fuck you bitch.

Thank you for the chance to school your sorry pathetic divecon ass again. ATCs working commercial jets normally don't have their Primary radar turned on because they track the planes from the xponders feeding info to the Secondary radar. This is why the CR points out the Indy Center managers never told others to turn on their Primary radar:

"Managers did not instruct other controllers at Indianapolis Center to turn on their primary radar coverage to join in the search for American 77."

Once again your fucking ignorance is showing and the funniest part is you think it's something I don't understand! This is why I fucking pwn you bitches.

lol..

And dumbass Eots thinks this is actually funny...Strange strange people. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Hey Sarge, you've seen what i've had to go through the last couple o' days.

Rest assured, they wouldn't have the guts to say it to your face in real life.

Read it again bitch:

who is saying that isnt true?

where you go wrong is by saying it wasnt tracked. it was. you lied.

LOL we know that for fact. I've never had any disrespect face to face. They always seem to quiet down. And I'm a little 5'6" guy.

That's because they always felt sorry for you. Damn you are one ignorant fuck.

LOL we know that for fact. I've never had any disrespect face to face. They always seem to quiet down. And I'm a little 5'6" guy.

pfttt....as if...

Oh c'mon. We can trus...cough...we can surely belie...cough....oh one more attempt.....Ollie would always be hone......shit. I can't even type it let alone say it. You're right, that saggy bitch is never honest.

pfttt....as if...

Oh c'mon. We can trus...cough...we can surely belie...cough....oh one more attempt.....Ollie would always be hone......shit. I can't even type it let alone say it. You're right, that saggy bitch is never honest.

You're much more humorous when you're being serious.

Did you ever respond to post 114 or are you still dodging like the coward bitch you are? Your little ignorant rant is funny as hell. You claimed ATCs would have to be in on a conspiracy yet you didn't know for 36 minutes no ATCs had any idea where 77 was. And please, please don't try to teach anything about xponders because you're so fucking obviously ignorant that only useless dickheads like Motorpool Jester would applaud you. And you are still obsessed with stupid fast food joint remarks. You are a fucking birth regret.

You're not important enough to cause me to go back and look at anything. Since you did mis-represent what was said I will now address it and try to shine light in dark places.

No junior, thats not what was stated at all. When it was reacquired using active radar and identified (active radar paints everything so its hard to keep track of which blip is which) it was tracked going into the Pentagon air space. Nothing was tracked going away from it on the same trajectory and with it's transponder turned off. So the Air Traffic Controllers would have to be complicit in tracking something that merely flew over the Pentagon and left the airspace in the wacky world of twoofer conspiracy theories.

Like when you guys are slow in the kitchen due to your overcooking the onion rings and the third car in line bolts from the drive-through, the 4th car gets the 3rd car's order, the fifth car gets the 4th car's order etc... That is what turning off a transponder does; it messes up the command and control.

You didn't disappoint on the lame cussing front though. Nice attempt at insulting me; nothing like the insult you give daily to your loved ones though. You're living proof they can take a joke.

Fuck you dumbass. Go learn the.....never mind. You won't learn anything cause you're such a fucking coward.

Wow, some comeback....you almost typed a complete sentence. My only question is this; "who helped you" fry daddy.

pfttt....as if...
pfftt,,,,as if...WHAT?

I have no doubt that Sargeant Olllie could use your face as toilet paper anytime he so chooses.

Oh, and if you think your avatar of you smoking a doob while driving is cool, you're fucking stupid.

Christ man, I enjoy partaking in a toke every now and then, even got a 1/2 oz of kush locked in my desk drawer as we speak but, advertising it the way you do makes you look like a mindless lil' fuck who's just trying to be cool.

Trust me, you ain't cool!

Last edited:

pfttt....as if...
pfftt,,,,as if...WHAT?

I have no doubt that Sargeant Olllie could use your face as toilet paper anytime he so chooses.

Oh, and if you think your avatar of you smoking a doob while driving is cool, you're fucking stupid.

Christ man, I enjoy partaking in a toke every now and then, even got a 1/2 oz of kush locked in my desk drawer as we speak but, advertising it the way you do makes you look like a mindless lil' fuck who's just trying to be cool.

Trust me, you ain't cool!

Which is another reason he is known as Id-eot.

Forum List

Back