High School Physics solve 9/11

Quick example of the dodge technique. I point out there is no physical evidence calls were made from 77 to the Mayes or Olson. You completely ignore that just to repeat the claim the calls were made while ignoring the fact even the FBI could not produce the evidence. This is just one example of why you guys can't discuss this honestly.

So you're accusing the Mayes of lying? Yes or no.
well, clearly they MUST be in on the conspiracy

;)

Quick example of the dodge technique. I point out there is no physical evidence calls were made from 77 to the Mayes or Olson. You completely ignore that just to repeat the claim the calls were made while ignoring the fact even the FBI could not produce the evidence. This is just one example of why you guys can't discuss this honestly.
there is no physical evidence that you have any reading comprehension skills

;)

Thanks for pointing that out and, you see, that is the lynch pin of the argument in general. He states that it wouldn't take that many people, yet everything he states involves an ever expanding conspiracy?

I've never seen anybody have such a hang up about 36 minutes when the transponder was turned off. The obvious implication is that there was some sort of substituted aircraft. Yet that would include untold dozens of people to bring 77 down safely, a ground crew, ground atc's, etc...; someone to dispose of the bodies of the passengers at this super secret siite, then someone to come up with another aircraft that was tracked and flown into the Pentagon, someone to plant the wreckage--some weighing 300 pounds and was found on fire in the Pentagon, cover ups by all investigators... It goes on and on.

Anyway, he may respond to this post but he'll never respond to the original question. Its too early for the lunch rush so he's ducking the question or he's taking his Mad Libs approach to cussing and he got confused when they asked for an adjective.

I'm heading into a meeting at the Country Club so I'm out for the rest of the day. Wish me luck on the fairways; my short game sux.

;)

Thanks for pointing that out and, you see, that is the lynch pin of the argument in general. He states that it wouldn't take that many people, yet everything he states involves an ever expanding conspiracy?

I've never seen anybody have such a hang up about 36 minutes when the transponder was turned off. The obvious implication is that there was some sort of substituted aircraft. Yet that would include untold dozens of people to bring 77 down safely, a ground crew, ground atc's, etc...; someone to dispose of the bodies of the passengers at this super secret siite, then someone to come up with another aircraft that was tracked and flown into the Pentagon, someone to plant the wreckage--some weighing 300 pounds and was found on fire in the Pentagon, cover ups by all investigators... It goes on and on.

Anyway, he may respond to this post but he'll never respond to the original question. Its too early for the lunch rush so he's ducking the question or he's taking his Mad Libs approach to cussing and he got confused when they asked for an adjective.

I'm heading into a meeting at the Country Club so I'm out for the rest of the day. Wish me luck on the fairways; my short game sux.
Tee it up!

Have fun!

;)

better go to putt putt and work on your short game ;)

:lol:

[
Hey bitch. On the last page you proved you didn't even know Primary radar had to be turned on to search for Flight 77. Now you want to pretend to be able school people? Rotfl! It is so funny every time you reveal your ignorance and I expose it. Fucking bitch.

whenever your caught lying you try to change the topic. i'm not trying to school anybody. i'm just showing you as the fucking liar you really are.:lol:

[
Hey bitch. On the last page you proved you didn't even know Primary radar had to be turned on to search for Flight 77. Now you want to pretend to be able school people? Rotfl! It is so funny every time you reveal your ignorance and I expose it. Fucking bitch.

whenever your caught lying you try to change the topic. i'm not trying to school anybody. i'm just showing you as the fucking liar you really are.:lol:

What a divecorn! Hahahaha.....just keep saying someone is lying enough and when your buddies join in chorus you can collectively assuage the guilt of knowing you are all imposters.

;)

The mayes reference is a great example of your collective inability to analyze facts. To try...TRY and conceal that you create strawmen and draw conclusions and claims that are guesses then attribute them to people who have not made those claims and from that you claim the "other" people are the ones with the problem.

[

What a divecorn! Hahahaha.....just keep saying someone is lying enough and when your buddies join in chorus you can collectively assuage the guilt of knowing you are all imposters.
you have been exposed as a pathological liar

You're the dumb dickwad fizz that read the CR and thought the Command Center was in Indy. No wonder you can't comprehend this simple sentence:

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."

You're the dumb dickwad fizz that read the CR and thought the Command Center was in Indy. No wonder you can't comprehend this simple sentence:

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."
you can lie more, but that doesnt change the fact you are an EXPOSED LIAR

Are you dying of cancer? Are you a paraplegic? Do you live with some type of daily Hell that would help explain your bullshit or are you just dyed in the wool ollie candy incapable of anything but whining like a little bitch?

Are you dying of cancer? Are you a paraplegic? Do you live with some type of daily Hell that would help explain your bullshit or are you just dyed in the wool ollie candy incapable of anything but whining like a little bitch?
and typical for a nutty troofer, resorts to projection

seek out professional help

and typical for a nutty troofer, resorts to projection

seek out professional help

Wow. You really can't read.

Hey divecon, what would you do without the neg rep feature? Would you spontaneously combust or require 13 daily diaper changes instead of 6? It's sad as hell you pretend to discuss issues when all you really do is whine like a dirty tampon.

Hey divecon, what would you do without the neg rep feature? Would you spontaneously combust or require 13 daily diaper changes instead of 6? It's sad as hell you pretend to discuss issues when all you really do is whine like a dirty tampon.
Why don't you just shut up or present some ACTUAL FACTS?

It's been almost 9 years since the attack and you people still can't come up with ACTUAL facts!
Ya' see fool, there is one person who would have had to have been in on the conspiracy without a doubt. That person is Colin Powell. Are you nutjobs trying to say that Colin Powell, I'll say it again, COLIN POWELL would keep this secret?

If so, you truly are a fucking nutjob!:cuckoo:

Another question for ya':

Are you a Paullette?

You know, A Ron Paul supporter?

Still waiting on an answer Fry Daddy.

Forum List

Back