High School Physics solve 9/11

I actually quit playing on the 7th hole. Back spasms. I had worked the over night shift twice this week and hadn't gotten much rest.

Both my short and long game sucked. A pro at our local club watched me one day and said I had great form. He suggested I take my clubs in and have them custom sized. They measured me up, took about a half inch off each club and the results were amazing!

It cost me a couple o' hundred bones, but was well worth it. I made it back in friendly wagers in about a week.

Quick example of the dodge technique. I point out there is no physical evidence calls were made from 77 to the Mayes or Olson. You completely ignore that just to repeat the claim the calls were made while ignoring the fact even the FBI could not produce the evidence. This is just one example of why you guys can't discuss this honestly.

So you're accusing the Mayes of lying? Yes or no.

Still waiting Curve...please answer the question.

Hey divecon, what would you do without the neg rep feature? Would you spontaneously combust or require 13 daily diaper changes instead of 6? It's sad as hell you pretend to discuss issues when all you really do is whine like a dirty tampon.
Why don't you just shut up or present some ACTUAL FACTS?

It's been almost 9 years since the attack and you people still can't come up with ACTUAL facts!
Ya' see fool, there is one person who would have had to have been in on the conspiracy without a doubt. That person is Colin Powell. Are you nutjobs trying to say that Colin Powell, I'll say it again, COLIN POWELL would keep this secret?

If so, you truly are a fucking nutjob!:cuckoo:

Another question for ya':

Are you a Paullette?

You know, A Ron Paul supporter?

I never claimed a conspiracy. Why are you making shit up? Oh thass right.....cause you have nothing to say so to fill in the blank you create strawmen then the false dilemma about Powell. It's even funnier you whine about "facts." If you had paid attention you would have seen between me and your little girl scout troop I'm the one presenting the facts.

Quick example of the dodge technique. I point out there is no physical evidence calls were made from 77 to the Mayes or Olson. You completely ignore that just to repeat the claim the calls were made while ignoring the fact even the FBI could not produce the evidence. This is just one example of why you guys can't discuss this honestly.

So you're accusing the Mayes of lying? Yes or no.

The mayes reference is a great example of your collective inability to analyze facts. To try...TRY and conceal that you create strawmen and draw conclusions and claims that are guesses then attribute them to people who have not made those claims and from that you claim the "other" people are the ones with the problem. I've never accused the Mayes of lying. For the twentieth time....I'm point out the fact there is no physical evidence the calls came from flight 77. You guys keep ignoring that.

It's also funny candy didn't know about the oral histories from ground zero being withheld by New York for several years. Just another example of how ignorant you are on an issue you claim to be knowledgeable enough to defend a position.

Non-responsive blather
Non-responsive blather

The mayes reference is a great example of your collective inability to analyze facts. To try...TRY and conceal that you create strawmen and draw conclusions and claims that are guesses then attribute them to people who have not made those claims and from that you claim the "other" people are the ones with the problem.

For the twentieth time....I'm point out the fact there is no physical evidence the calls came from flight 77. You guys keep ignoring that.

here ya go...
T7 B12 Flight 93 Calls- General Fdr- 5-20-04 DOJ Briefing on Cell and Phone Calls From AA 77 408

feel free to file a FOI request to get the actual record in your hands.

Lol.....trying to re-sell that bushit? You know, if the info is verifiable why don't you provide a reliable source? With scribd you could create anything you want then post it so suckers like you can get fooled. We already have the FBI report from M's trial but you want to cite scribd? Lol....

For the twentieth time....I'm point out the fact there is no physical evidence the calls came from flight 77. You guys keep ignoring that.

here ya go...
T7 B12 Flight 93 Calls- General Fdr- 5-20-04 DOJ Briefing on Cell and Phone Calls From AA 77 408

Lol.....trying to re-sell that bushit? You know, if the info is verifiable why don't you provide a reliable source? With scribd you could create anything you want then post it so suckers like you can get fooled. We already have the FBI report from M's trial but you want to cite scribd? Lol....

i did provide a reliable source, jackass. the DOJ!! if you want the paper then file a FOI request and get it.

lying and saying there is no physical evidence is simply bullshit. there is physical evidence. go get it. you are the one that wants it.

here ya go...

i did provide a reliable source, jackass. the DOJ!! if you want the paper then file a FOI request and get it.

lying and saying there is no physical evidence is simply bullshit. there is physical evidence. go get it. you are the one that wants it.

Rotfl! You linked scribd you dumbass! It's a fucking no-man's land! Anyone can create any document and post it on there.

We already have the official FBI documents that show they cannot provide any actual record of calls to olson or the may's from flight 77. Dance some more and do it wit more style causing pwning you is getting real boring.

Rotfl! You linked scribd you dumbass! It's a fucking no-man's land! Anyone can create any document and post it on there.

We already have the official FBI documents that show they cannot provide any actual record of calls to olson or the may's from flight 77. Dance some more and do it wit more style causing pwning you is getting real boring.
you just keep lying

We already have the official FBI documents that show they cannot provide any actual record of calls to olson or the may's from flight 77.

where is the FBI document that says they cannot provide any record of renee may's calls?

We already have the official FBI documents that show they cannot provide any actual record of calls to olson or the may's from flight 77.

where is the FBI document that says they cannot provide any record of renee may's calls?

I'm still waiting for your link. You won't succeed in distracting.

waiting for the link to what?

you lied and said there is no evidence. i showed you two pieces of evidence and told you how you can verify it.

so where is the FBI document that says they can not provide any record of renee may's calls?

I'm still waiting for your link. You won't succeed in distracting.

waiting for the link to what?

you lied and said there is no evidence. i showed you two pieces of evidence and told you how you can verify it.

so where is the FBI document that says they can not provide any record of renee may's calls?

Wh are you such a useless asswipe? You cited scribd and 9/11 myths as your sources. You said you have DOJ sources proving the phone call. Where are they? Why can't you cite the 9/11 CR?

Wh are you such a useless asswipe? You cited scribd and 9/11 myths as your sources. You said you have DOJ sources proving the phone call. Where are they? Why can't you cite the 9/11 CR?

you said there was no evidence. you lied. i provided you with two pieces of evidence....

and here's a third one from the ZM trial.

ReneeMay.png

you said there was no evidence. you lied. i provided you with two pieces of evidence....

and here's a third one from the ZM trial.

ReneeMay.png

For the fourth time....you linked scribd and 9/11myths. Both are totally unrealiable yet you want to repeat the bullshit you provided evidence? Holy fuck you are such a candy divecorn. Then you finally find the Exhibit but you totally fail to realize what that says. I am not surprised because you're so fucking blinded by your own bullshit. Do you know you can't find an actual record of the phone call? (rhetorical)

Forum List

Back