High School Physics solve 9/11

Wh are you such a useless asswipe? You cited scribd and 9/11 myths as your sources. You said you have DOJ sources proving the phone call. Where are they? Why can't you cite the 9/11 CR?

you said there was no evidence. you lied. i provided you with two pieces of evidence....

and here's a third one from the ZM trial.

ReneeMay.png

For the fourth time....you linked scribd and 9/11myths. Both are totally unrealiable yet you want to repeat the bullshit you provided evidence? Holy fuck you are such a candy divecorn. Then you finally find the Exhibit but you totally fail to realize what that says. I am not surprised because you're so fucking blinded by your own bullshit. Do you know you can't find an actual record of the phone call? (rhetorical)
you are one fucked up moron

Non-responsive blather
Non-responsive blather

The mayes reference is a great example of your collective inability to analyze facts. To try...TRY and conceal that you create strawmen and draw conclusions and claims that are guesses then attribute them to people who have not made those claims and from that you claim the "other" people are the ones with the problem.

Simply asking if you think the parents of Ms. Mayes are lying. Its a simple yes or no answer. Let me ask you another question....do you think it will snow at the North Pole this year. I'm trying to see if you'll take a stand on anything or if you're just this ill-equipped to live in a society.

you said there was no evidence. you lied. i provided you with two pieces of evidence....

and here's a third one from the ZM trial.

ReneeMay.png

For the fourth time....you linked scribd and 9/11myths. Both are totally unrealiable yet you want to repeat the bullshit you provided evidence? Holy fuck you are such a candy divecorn. Then you finally find the Exhibit but you totally fail to realize what that says. I am not surprised because you're so fucking blinded by your own bullshit. Do you know you can't find an actual record of the phone call? (rhetorical)

Coming from the guy who claimed there is a cockpit recording of 77 being hijacked......lol.......

Coming from the guy who claimed there is a cockpit recording of 77 being hijacked......lol.......
listen, dipshit
i already admitted my ERROR on that one
when are you going to admit all of yours?

you fucking lying idiot. you said there was no evidence of a phone call being made. you lied. again. i caught you. again.

now you try to run away with your tail between yur legs screaming there is no actual phone record. i just showed you the actual phone record, you moron!! you dont like the source. thats your problem. i even told you how to verify it.

do you also deny evidence from all the twoofer websites since they are also biased? the fact remains that you lied when you said there was no evidence.

s where is the fbi report you claim to have?

you fucking lying idiot. you said there was no evidence of a phone call being made. you lied. again. i caught you. again.

now you try to run away with your tail between yur legs screaming there is no actual phone record. i just showed you the actual phone record, you moron!! you dont like the source. thats your problem. i even told you how to verify it.

do you also deny evidence from all the twoofer websites since they are also biased? the fact remains that you lied when you said there was no evidence.

this is why it is a waste of time to actually dig for proof for the troofer morons

Rotfl.....full divecon style! Just call me a liar and that makes it all okay. Fucking bitch....where's your DOJ record of the calls? You claimed you had them so where are they?

Rotfl.....full divecon style! Just call me a liar and that makes it all okay. Fucking bitch....where's your DOJ record of the calls? You claimed you had them so where are they?
see, you ARE a liar, so it fits

listen, dipshit

Lol.......why is it when any of you fuck up it's an innocent error but when others fuck up it's because they are stupid liars? That's why you're hypocritical assholes.

listen, dipshit

Lol.......why is it when any of you fuck up it's an innocent error but when others fuck up it's because they are stupid liars? That's why you're hypocritical assholes.
you are a liar because you dont admit to the errors
you keep insisting they arent errors

listen, dipshit

Remind me why anyone should care what you think? You calling me a liar is a compliment.

Remind me why anyone should care what you think? You calling me a liar is a compliment.
only to your delusional fucking troofer friends
everyone else thinks you're a fucking idiot

you really do have a reading comprehension problem. this is exactly what i said:
"i did provide a reliable source, jackass. the DOJ!! if you want the paper then file a FOI request and get it. "

what part of that dont you understand? you claimed there was no evidence of a phone call. i provided 3 sources of evidence. you lied. its as simple as that.

i ask you again to provide the FBI report. or shall we all just assume you are lying once again.....

only to your delusional fucking troofer friends
everyone else thinks you're a fucking idiot

You are arrogant enough to believe you speak for everyone else.
naw, it was my opinion, but i'm fairly sure there are many that agree with it

btw, i dont see anyone but moronic troofer fucktards come to your defense

you really do have a reading comprehension problem. this is exactly what i said:
"i did provide a reliable source, jackass. the DOJ!! if you want the paper then file a FOI request and get it. "

what part of that dont you understand? you claimed there was no evidence of a phone call. i provided 3 sources of evidence. you lied. its as simple as that.

i ask you again to provide the FBI report. or shall we all just assume you are lying once again.....

As usual....when you can't back up your claims you whine. You linked scribd then lied and claimed you cited the DOJ. You're such a fucking loser.

As usual....when you can't back up your claims you whine. You linked scribd then lied and claimed you cited the DOJ. You're such a fucking loser.
the irony is THICK

you fucking moron. the scribd link is to a DOJ document. if you want the actual paper then do what i have told you about a half dozen times already... file a FOI request.

so where is your fbi document?

you fucking moron. the scribd link is to a DOJ document. if you want the actual paper then do what i have told you about a half dozen times already... file a FOI request.

If the scribd link is to a DOJ document then link a reliable source. Or are you claiming the author of that scribd link is the only one on the entire net who has that document? You're such a hypocrite because when troofers post links to anything but msm sources you cry foul for them citing unreliable sources then you do the same fucking thing.

If the scribd link is to a DOJ document then link a reliable source. Or are you claiming the author of that scribd link is the only one on the entire net who has that document? You're such a hypocrite because when troofers post links to anything but msm sources you cry foul for them citing unreliable sources then you do the same fucking thing.

i told you in one of the first posts how to verify it. so go ahead and do it. have your mom take away the crayons and give you a big-boy pen and fill out the FOI request form. then borrow the money for the stamp from your mom and send off your little request.

Forum List

Back