High School

What were you in high school?

• Total voters
I was thrown off the basketball team for being an ass. :dunno:

Wow. You must have really pissed someone off.

It wasn't a good arrangement, I really liked basketball at the time and I wanted to go to the NBA (foolish kid dream), I made the basketball team but I couldn't memorize the plays when they were called and stuff like that, I did better in pick up games when I could do what I want, me leaving was the best thing. The Coach was an asshole too.

I was thrown off the basketball team for being an ass. :dunno:

It wasn't a good arrangement, I really liked basketball at the time and I wanted to go to the NBA (foolish kid dream), I made the basketball team but I couldn't memorize the plays when they were called and stuff like that, I did better in pick up games when I could do what I want, me leaving was the best thing. The Coach was an asshole too.

Still, that's too bad.

Still, that's too bad.

It is what it is, I just couldn't memorize the damn plays. I boxed for a year in my off time, I did better in that because I could basically do what I want, I won a Silver medal in a tournament, the training for boxing gets you in the best shape.

You must have been a pretty big kid then.

I guess I am medium sized. 5'10 170ish

Big enough for a high school team. I think our full back was 230+ but our team was pretty huge generally. We took #1 in the state my senior year (yeah, baby!). The championship game was played at the old Foxborough Stadium (where the Patriots used to play before Gillette Stadium was built).

Still, that's too bad.

It is what it is, I just couldn't memorize the damn plays. I boxed for a year in my off time, I did better in that because I could basically do what I want, I won a Silver medal in a tournament, the training for boxing gets you in the best shape.

So why'd you stop boxing?

Still, that's too bad.

So why'd you stop boxing?

Joined the Military right after high school, got married and just kind of lost touch with it. I joined in the summer of 2000, once 9/11 happened we were busy as hell from than on.

You must have been a pretty big kid then.

Big enough for a high school team. I think our full back was 230+ but our team was pretty huge generally. We took #1 in the state my senior year (yeah, baby!). The championship game was played at the old Foxborough Stadium (where the Patriots used to play before Gillette Stadium was built).

Yeah, I couldn't have played FB in college. I had an opportunity to play D3 ball, but opted for an ROTC scholarship at a school where I couldn't have played.

Yeah, I couldn't have played FB in college. I had an opportunity to play D3 ball, but opted for an ROTC scholarship at a school where I couldn't have played.

I hear that. I would have gotten crushed playing college football at even D3 level. Wrestling was my main thing anyway.

I was a "bad boy" but at the same time I hung with all the "cliques."

I suppose I was a bully when i was in grade school but when I was in high school I kinda stuck up for those who were too weak or coward to defend themselves....

I remember kicking this one kids ass (for fucking with my "nerd friend") and being sent to the "deans office" where I heard the OJ verdict read live on the radio.

I remember that day because this dick knocked the books out of my friends hands (he was considered a "geek") and I was like "you pick those books up assclown" he refused so I clocked him a couple of times in the head.....

Oddly, I only like the kid because he totally respected me (and thought I was a pimp) because he adored my girlfriend at the time hahahaha.....

I suppose him knocking the books out of dudes hands pissed me off at that moment - he went from a jock to a pussy in 2 seconds....

Dude! Like how many beers did you have after that? Did you like have a like epic party that night? Oh dude!!!!

Who the fuck are you kidding, loser?

Dude! Like how many beers did you have after that? Did you like have a like epic party that night? Oh dude!!!!

Who the fuck are you kidding, loser?

:badgrin:

You don't know a fucking thing about me bitch......

Honestly, given your attitude - you wouldn't want to meet me at 15 or 16. I was more than willing to bust heads at that point in my life...... for even simple shit like talking shit.

Couldn't help myself in how I voted.

:D

Last edited:
I got my fair share of ass whoopin's ..... Hell I got my ass kicked by 5-6 dudes when I was 15 who were in there 20's - I got 35 stitches above my left eye (I could see my skull) thankfully there was a good plastic surgeon on hand and you cant even see the scar today......

Honestly, given your attitude - you wouldn't want to meet me at 15 or 16. I was more than willing to bust heads at that point in my life...... for even simple shit like talking shit.

LOLOLOLOLL!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I'll bet you like were like a total like badass little boy, like fersher!

:rolleyes:

LOLOLOLOLL!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I'll bet you like were like a total like badass little boy, like fersher!

Beats playing one on the interwebz, amirite?!

Dumb ass.

Beats playing one on the interwebz, amirite?!.

You mean like this? "Someone is alive today because I don't want to go to prison"

Like that, you hypocrite?

Forum List

Back