‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference

Oh my! Another conspiracy? I do not think so.

More important to America’s future than unearthing Biden family corruption is uncovering corrupt bureaucrats who violate the rule of law.

What American does not think that? Why do some support criminals that will never be indicted before this country is destroyed?

Florida Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna is saying that the informant is now afraid his life is in danger.

I believe it.

More important to America’s future than unearthing Biden family corruption is uncovering corrupt bureaucrats who violate the rule of law.

What American does not think that? Why do some support criminals that will never be indicted before this country is destroyed?

What is the name of the source?

The Biden’s are largely ignoring this story which has yet to really penetrate into the mainstream because it’s so vague that no one can really say what he did wrong.
He is being accused of MANY CRIMES. There are shady as fuck bank records that Congress showed the entire world, there are whistleblowers everywhere, there are 150+ SAR's, Hunters incredibly damning laptop and family members being paid by hostile foreign nations, and his press Secretary is constantly asked about it. This is a MASSIVE headache for Joe Biden.

...but you think this isnt worth discussing. Yeah, ok, whatever dude. :laugh:

Two questions:

First, why should anyone believe these sources are “highly credible”, when the report comes from an obvious enemy of Biden, not known for being evenhanded?

Second, when it comes time to put their cards on the table, will they be able to find their “whistleblower” or will they have fled to Russia, like the woman that accused Biden of rape?

Two questions:

First, why should anyone believe these sources are “highly credible”, when the report comes from an obvious enemy of Biden, not known for being evenhanded?
?? The FBI considers him/her highly credible
Second, when it comes time to put their cards on the table, will they be able to find their “whistleblower” or will they have fled to Russia, like the woman that accused Biden of rape?
S/he is not a whistleblower. S/he is a confidential human source of the FBI.

I need to hear all that from a reliable news source, not a propaganda outlet.
How about CNN quoting Uber-partisan ranking member Raskin?

In a statement following the briefing, Raskin said that the 1023 form “records what a Confidential Human Source told the FBI about conversations he had with individuals in Ukraine. The source, who has been described as highly credible by the FBI, told the FBI he could not provide any opinion on the underlying veracity of the information provided by these Ukrainian individuals.”

How about CNN quoting Uber-partisan ranking member Raskin?

Conservatives have only themselves to blame – after decades of misinformation, conspiracy theories and lies from rightwing fake news sites, mistrust of conservatives is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

What does that have to do with a supposed bribery scheme? It’s not mentioned at all in the article. It’s just about a gun purchase and tax evasion.

And it’s also nothing official from the FBI.
What does your dumbassery have to do with anything but deflection?

You mean one of your left wing media sources who spent 6 years telling us that Trump was a Russian agent? :icon_rolleyes:
Yeah, them. Nobody’s perfect, but they don’t lie as a matter of course, like the MAGA media. Who said he was. Russian agent? I believe the charge was that he was a traitor that sold out his country for money. Agent implies he was working for someone else, when it’s obvious that Trump only cares and works for himself.

You DO realize, right, with Biden's world imploding on all sides due to evidence, documents, and whistleblowers - and only Garland and Wray standing between Joe / the 12 Bidens and prison - that Garland / the proven criminal DOJ now HAS TO INDICT / CHARGE TRUMP FOR HIS CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!

The only distraction big enough to have any chance of getting people's focus off of all of Biden's / the Biden family's suddenly exposed crimes is the indictment of Donald Trump.
DropMic.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, them. Nobody’s perfect, but they don’t lie as a matter of course, like the MAGA media. Who said he was. Russian agent? I believe the charge was that he was a traitor that sold out his country for money. Agent implies he was working for someone else, when it’s obvious that Trump only cares and works for himself.
I would say year after year of being wrong makes your leftist source unreliable

Forum List

Back