‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference

You guys keep calling for the click-bait and nothing ever happens.

1685999326397.gif

Biden's goose is cooked this sounds like felonies.

Thus, more leaks, leaks, leaks about Trump.

I wonder who informed the MSM that Trump's lawyers were meeting at the Justice Department today, so news cameras could film them?

I dont have their names memorized and im not going to look it up for you. Look it up yourself, or do the super gay thing where you deny that these names exist if i dont post them for you. I dont give a shit either way. :dunno:
Like I said, your allegation isn’t credible.

We haven’t even gotten to the part where you tell me what he was bribed to do. That’s way harder and none of you have any clue.

What are you trying to say? I don't speak Dem troll.
I’m saying Trump is incompetent. Nothing Dems were “saying” prevented Trump from doing his job. If Trump was “consumed” by it, then that’s his fault.

Biden isn’t consumed by the lies Republicans tell about his family and he’s doing a lot of work.

Your own words reveal much. You call the avalanche of evidence against Biden "clickbait". You went too far and revealed your hand. You dont believe Biden is innocent. Youll come here and say it, but you dont believe it.
The avalanche of right-wing click-bait from gatewaypundit, pj media, and the federalist.

Yea, not taking your bullshit seriously. Let me know when something actually happens.

Like I said, your allegation isn’t credible.

We haven’t even gotten to the part where you tell me what he was bribed to do. That’s way harder and none of you have any clue.
If he wasnt bribed and this was legit business, why hasnt Biden dunked on the GOP by revealing what the payments were for?

Your inevitable non answer to this straight forward question tells us all we need to know. You dont believe a word of what youre saying in this thread. You are one of those weak debaters that arent good enough to honestly debate.

Oh my! Another conspiracy? I do not think so.

More important to America’s future than unearthing Biden family corruption is uncovering corrupt bureaucrats who violate the rule of law.

What American does not think that? Why do some support criminals that will never be indicted before this country is destroyed?
“The federalist”

lol

Forum List

Back