Hilarious! Hillary talks about "double standard" and then press proves her right!

R

rdean

Hillary Clinton is giving a number of press conferences in her plane as it travels from location to location. The press could ask her any question they want so of course came the questions about emails and The Clinton Foundation which she graciously answered.

And then, she pointed out the double-standard from the press. How they are treating a serious candidate for the Office Of President and how they are treating a "reality TV star".

She pointed out the press says almost nothing about Trump's tax returns. He doesn't want to be asked, so they stop asking.

Forget that he apparently owes a half billion to the Bank Of China. Just that fact is troubling. She said is this something the American people should know about before the election.

Then she mentioned his bribery and pay to play for the Attorney General of Florida, ignoring complaints from residents of Florida, who dropped the suit against Trump after the AG was illegally paid $25,000.00 from the Tax Exempt Trump Foundation and the fine they were forced to pay from the IRS for their illegal transaction.

Then she asked about Trump's troubling ties with Russia and Trump's invitation to hack into US cyber systems.

She mentioned the American workers he stiffed and the foreign workers he hired.

She pointed out she was exonerated after the FBI's very long investigation. And that the press should focus, at least some of the time, on these troubling Trump issues.

Now this is where it gets funny. After the interview, they returned to the station where the announcer said that was a brief interview with Hillary Clinton where she answered questions after bowing to pressure from the Trump campaign where she was asked questions about the email scandal and the problems with the Clinton Foundation. AND THAT WAS IT!

Not a word about Trump's Pay for Play. Remember, this is what Trump accused Mrs. Clinton of doing and he actually did it. We have dates and checks and amounts and times and admissions and fines and everything.

We know from her Tax Returns how much she earned speaking and from who.

From him, we have NOTHING. But that's OK.

No mention of the hundreds of millions of dollars he owes to foreign countries. No mention of the hundreds of millions he owes to Wall Street.

No mentions of the workers he's stiffed and the bills he decided not to pay.

Only her emails and the Clinton Foundation.

But I suspect it's not going to last. Trump has so many scandals brewing. She didn't even mention his court date set for Nov. 28th with the American judge who according to Trump, can't be fair because his parents were Mexican. She didn't mention the enemy he made of the President of Mexico. Mrs. Clinton and her surrogates are going to be bringing every Trump scandal up again and again until the press finally starts doing their job. It's going to be great!

Perhaps a better interpretation of the event is that Hillary spent the whole time talking about Trump instead of laying out her plan to revitalize the moribund Obama economy or her plan to secure the nation's borders against those who explicitly desire to kill as many Americans as possible, or her plan to quell the increasing racial tension under the first "post racial" president. And the press, naturally, let her get away with it.

"Press conferences" in her plane. :p

I was impressed she managed to delivery the old, tired trope about The Donald's tax returns and what people do legally everyday in the private sector business world without a coughing fit. I missed the part where the "press" (her associates) asked her about whether or not she was worried about Hillary Leaks and why she thought hitting the easily replaceable screen using a hammer woulld clear memory from five iPads. :p

Haditposter likely needs to supply supportive data for, ". . .secure the nation's borders against those who explicitly desire to kill as many Americans as possible. . . " The problem facing Mexico is Central American Immigration, and now former illegals now returning to Mexico from the United States--likely tdue in part to the success of NAFTA. The problem facing the United States is a Republican House focusing all its attention on repealing health care, and a Republican Senate mainly focusing all attention on the Republican House--almost unable to find anyone to be Speaker.

One poll has Trump and Clinton statistically tied, all the others show Clinton leading, and in swing states and the electoral college. The Los Angeles Times panel basically finds Trump supporters more supportive, CNN found Republicans not too thrilled with the Third Party Candidates, and Independents more thrilled with Trump.

So In August, Clinton pulled out of the spotlight and created a campaign force, and with money. In August, Trump stayed in the spotlight, created no campaign force, and didn't raise much money.

So in the last weeks of October, and in November: Clinton will be in the spotlight, with a well-funded ground force campaigning. Trump will be out of the spotlight, trying to find a ground force with lots of experience in national elections. The rest of the time he will be trying to raise money.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Yellow Hair maybe play Ostrich, save money on beauty parlor treatments--in late October, early November: Giving NRA a new type of target(?)!)

But I suspect it's not going to last. Trump has so many scandals brewing. She didn't even mention his court date set for Nov. 28th with the American judge who according to Trump, can't be fair because his parents were Mexican. She didn't mention the enemy he made of the President of Mexico. Mrs. Clinton and her surrogates are going to be bringing every Trump scandal up again and again until the press finally starts doing their job. It's going to be great!

"You suspect"...meaning...."You hope"

Why don't you post something that makes a little sense ?

I don't like Trump, but I like that he pissed off the Mexican President. It's about time.

And he'll pay for the wall....we all know it....one way or the other.

Haditposter likely needs to supply supportive data for, ". . .secure the nation's borders against those who explicitly desire to kill as many Americans as possible. . . " The problem facing Mexico is Central American Immigration, and now former illegals now returning to Mexico from the United States--likely tdue in part to the success of NAFTA. The problem facing the United States is a Republican House focusing all its attention on repealing health care, and a Republican Senate mainly focusing all attention on the Republican House--almost unable to find anyone to be Speaker.

One poll has Trump and Clinton statistically tied, all the others show Clinton leading, and in swing states and the electoral college. The Los Angeles Times panel basically finds Trump supporters more supportive, CNN found Republicans not too thrilled with the Third Party Candidates, and Independents more thrilled with Trump.

So In August, Clinton pulled out of the spotlight and created a campaign force, and with money. In August, Trump stayed in the spotlight, created no campaign force, and didn't raise much money.

So in the last weeks of October, and in November: Clinton will be in the spotlight, with a well-funded ground force campaigning. Trump will be out of the spotlight, trying to find a ground force with lots of experience in national elections. The rest of the time he will be trying to raise money.

(Yellow Hair maybe play Ostrich, save money on beauty parlor treatments--in late October, early November: Giving NRA a new type of target(?)!)
Eventually, Trump will have to answer the hard questions I outlined above. If you continually accuse someone of pay for play and then evidence turns up that it was you doing that, then it has to be explained.

After talking about money he gives to politicians he said:

"When I want something, I get it. When I call, they kiss my ass. It's true," Trump said.

and then he did it. He can't explain this one away. The evidence is there all neat and tidy. Everything.

Eventually, Trump will have to answer the hard questions I outlined above. If you continually accuse someone of pay for play and then evidence turns up that it was you doing that, then it has to be explained.

Hillary has yet to explain anything.

"You suspect"...meaning...."You hope"

Why don't you post something that makes a little sense ?

I don't like Trump, but I like that he pissed off the Mexican President. It's about time.

And he'll pay for the wall....we all know it....one way or the other.
There will be no wall. When more of them are leaving than coming here? Look at what Republcians did to agriculture in Georgia and other southern states:

The Law Of Unintended Consequences: Georgia's Immigration Law Backfires

Alabama Illegal Immigrant Crackdown Destroys Farm Business

Why Undocumented Workers Are Good for the Economy | TIME.com

Perhaps a better interpretation of the event is that Hillary spent the whole time talking about Trump instead of laying out her plan to revitalize the moribund Obama economy or her plan to secure the nation's borders against those who explicitly desire to kill as many Americans as possible, or her plan to quell the increasing racial tension under the first "post racial" president. And the press, naturally, let her get away with it.
And what are Trump's plans?

So has dean just not been paying attention? Cause the media has been asking trump these things since may. You know right when he won the nomination and media started wanting him to lose?

They haven't been asking Hillary though. Why? She hasn't been holding press conferences. Not to mention they dumped the emails THIS weekend. Why should they ask her about a current scandal? You expect them to do their jobs???

Speaking of double standards, Hillary sure wanted the press to notice her new plane. If a republican did that he would be a poor hating elitist. Funny how its acceptable for her.

Secretary Clinton has explained everything. Even FBI reported back that there is nothing to explain, especially in Court. The Associated Press only managed to force the Clintons to explain how come they knew so many people held in high regard internationally. He is a former President of the United States. She is a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State.

Mainly, Associated Press appears to not have known about any of that. Then there are the regular news networks who appear to not have known about any of that. Then there is the Republican Party, which appears to not have known any of that.

Donald Trump, anyone notices, is not like the Clintons, at all!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(Yellow Hair plan maybe now to avoid any kind imitation of disaster at Little Big Horn--head in sand, feather not stuck in cap(?)!)

And what are Trump's plans?
Irrelevant. In press conferences, candidates are supposed to be asked, and talk about, what their plans are, what the electorate can expect from them if elected. Hillary whining about how unfair the press is to her, especially after the fawning coverage she has been getting, is not presidential.

After talking about money he gives to politicians he said:

"When I want something, I get it. When I call, they kiss my ass. It's true," Trump said.

and then he did it. He can't explain this one away. The evidence is there all neat and tidy. Everything.

He will have to answer for his actions. We all will. Someday Hillary will be in prison. And someday you will answer for your lies

Governor Pence may call for a Special Prosecutor for the coughing fit, too. Governor Pence already wants a Special Prosecutor called into explain how a former President of the United States, a First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State: Could possibly know so many internationally well-regarded Foundation donors.

(Special Prosecutor device: Mainly good way to spend lots of tax money, get paid for it, and be praised for an insightful, well-thought through, policy assessment!)

Here's what's weird. They spend so much time reviewing Clintons info while at the same time shrugging off the fact that Trump has given them NO INFORMATION TO REVIEW!!

Here's what's weird. They spend so much time reviewing Clintons info while at the same time shrugging off the fact that Trump has given them NO INFORMATION TO REVIEW!!

How has trump given them no info to review? He's been in the public eye alot longer than Hillary.

Forum List

Back