Hilary has "Above Top Secret" files found on her emails…...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
hilary has been caught with items that even Snowden didn't have access to and ended up ending Genera Patreus' career and getting him convicted. These emails would land anyone else immediately in federal custody…….

I wonder….

"Above Top Secret" :lmao:

Yep…..the things they have found are incredibly damaging…..I don't have time to link to it….look it up…these are the crown jewels of our national secrets and she let them out on her emails…..

Here you go….

Hillary’s emails were ‘beyond top secret’ | New York Post

WASHINGTON — Some of the emails found on Hillary Clinton’s home server were beyond top secret and contained the highest level of classified information, according to the inspector general for the nation’s intelligence community.
"beyond top secret"......:lmao:

This is information that Snowden didn't have access to……laugh away….this is serious…

Hillary Clinton Emails Held Info Beyond Top Secret: IG

Emails from Hillary Clinton's home server contained information classified at levels higher than previously known, including a level meant to protect some of the most sensitive U.S. intelligence, according to a document obtained by NBC News.
In a letter to lawmakers, the intelligence community's internal watchdog says some of Clinton's emails contained information classified Top Secret/Special Access Program, a secrecy designation that includes some of the most closely held U.S. intelligence matters.

-------------

The declarations cover "several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET and TOP SECRET/SAP information."
An intelligence official familiar with the matter told NBC News that the special access program in question was so sensitive that McCullough and some of his aides had to receive clearance to be read in on it before viewing the sworn declaration about the Clinton emails.

Here you go….

WASHINGTON — Some of the emails found on Hillary Clinton’s home server were beyond top secret and contained the highest level of classified information, according to the inspector general for the nation’s intelligence community.

This is information that Snowden didn't have access to……laugh away….this is serious…

I guess you don't realize there is no such catagory of Classification called "Beyond Top Secret".....or "Above Top Secret".

:rofl:

Here you go….

I guess you don't realize there is no such catagory of Classification called "Beyond Top Secret".....or "Above Top Secret".

I guess you will have to take that up with the Inspector General, unless of course you are "in the know" more than he is...

Patreaus was busted for cheating on his wife . A no no in the military .

And he got a slap on the wrist .

hilary has been caught with items that even Snowden didn't have access to and ended up ending Genera Patreus' career and getting him convicted. These emails would land anyone else immediately in federal custody…….

I wonder….
Now that some are trying to get more punishment for Petraeus, it's getting harder to just ignore her culpable position. The DNC better start talking to Biden...

Here you go….

I guess you will have to take that up with the Inspector General, unless of course you are "in the know" more than he is...
I worked with Classified Materials in the Navy, particularly at the Naval War College. There are no such catagories as "Beyond Top Secret" or "Above Top Secret".....you've been had.

Here you go….

I worked with Classified Materials in the Navy, particularly at the Naval War College. There are no such catagories as "Beyond Top Secret" or "Above Top Secret".....you've been had.
I have to go with 2aguy on this. He has the link from a prominent source.

If I'm not mistaken the IG was referring to compartmentalized intelligence (SCI) and/or SAP intelligence, which are not classifications but indicate the extremely sensitive nature of some of what was uncovered on her Royal Majesty's private mail server.

Which if true would make it understandable that the layman might mistake it for "Beyond Top Secret".. ...

Here you go….

More information about Above Top Secret:

Special access programs (SAPs) in the federal government of the United States of America are security protocols that provides highly classified information with safeguards and access restrictions that exceed those for regular (collateral) classified information. It may be a type of black project. In addition to collateral controls, a SAP may impose more stringent investigative or adjudicative requirements, specialized nondisclosure agreements, special terminology or markings, exclusion from standard contract investigations (carve-outs), and centralized billet systems.[1]
Special access program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A black project is, in the vernacular of the United States and United Kingdom militaries, a highly classified military or defense project, unacknowledged publicly by the government, military personnel, or defense contractors. Examples of U.S. military aircraft developed as black projects include the F-117 Nighthawk stealth attack aircraft and the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber, both of which were highly classified and denied as existing until ready to be announced to the public. In the United States the formal term is Special access program (SAP).
Black project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have learned something new today!

Here you go….

well I guess there's something you don't know, because you didn't need to know, which is apparently what this designation is. Top Secret/SAP,. the SAP designating a Special Access Program, which is a need to know designation, from what I've gathered.

read up on it and why it gets this 'need to know' designation, and the fact that this stupid twat had that kind of shit on her homebrew server isn't funny at all.

from what I've gathered, this designation exists because disclosure of this intel is likely to point to the person that gathered it, potentially endangering them.

See here:

Apparently the IG of the Intelligence community itself had to be cleared to be read in on this stuff.

"An intelligence official familiar with the matter told NBC News that the special access program in question was so sensitive that McCullough and some of his aides had to receive clearance to be read in on it before viewing the sworn declaration about the Clinton emails."

well I guess there's something you don't know, because you didn't need to know, which is apparently what this designation is. Top Secret/SAP,. the SAP designating a Special Access Program, which is a need to know designation, from what I've gathered.

read up on it and why it gets this 'need to know' designation, and the fact that this stupid twat had that kind of shit on her homebrew server isn't funny at all.

from what I've gathered, this designation exists because disclosure of this intel is likely to point to the person that gathered it, potentially endangering them.

See here:

Apparently the IG of the Intelligence community itself had to be cleared to be read in on this stuff.

"An intelligence official familiar with the matter told NBC News that the special access program in question was so sensitive that McCullough and some of his aides had to receive clearance to be read in on it before viewing the sworn declaration about the Clinton emails."
If she isn't going down, something is seriously wrong with our justice system.

Forum List

Back