Hilary pushed her pos steele dossier, but critic of "her" gets 7 months in jail

He got 7 months for lying. Lying is not a crime unless you are under oath.
I'm sure he thought it was a funny prank until the feds showed and charged him in his attempt at voter suppression.

“One of the foundational rights we hold as Americans, a right that many fought so hard to obtain, is the right to vote. The defendant weaponized disinformation in a dangerous scheme to stop targeted groups, including black and brown people and women, from participating in our democracy,” stated United States Attorney Peace. "

You can't take out an ad in a local paper with false information about voting dates and or places to vote. Well I guess you can but you might get a visit if you do.

I'm sure he thought it was a funny prank until the feds showed and charged him in his attempt at voter suppression.

“One of the foundational rights we hold as Americans, a right that many fought so hard to obtain, is the right to vote. The defendant weaponized disinformation in a dangerous scheme to stop targeted groups, including black and brown people and women, from participating in our democracy,” stated United States Attorney Peace. "

You can't take out an ad in a local paper with false information about voting dates and or places to vote. Well I guess you can but you might get a visit if you do.
No one puts out more disinformation than the U.S. government.

Don't think you can fool us by wrapping yourself in flag. We aren't fooled. We are fully aware that you're a lying NAZI asshole.

Last edited:
Those on the shit end of the judicial double standards see an issue with this, those on the stirring end don’t see an issue. Just another day in America

No one puts out more disinformation that the U.S. government.

Don't think you can fool us by wrapping yourself in flag. We aren't fooled. We are fully aware that you're a lying NAZI asshole.
Please, feel free to post the disinformation about voting the US Government put out to our citizens to fool them into not voting.

Please, feel free to post the disinformation about voting the US Government put out to our citizens to fool them into not voting.

The government's claim that putting out false information about voting is a crime is disinformation. It's not a crime, and Republicans are the only ones who are ever punished for it.

The government's claim that putting out false information about voting is a crime is disinformation. It's not a crime, and Republicans are the only ones who are ever punished for it.
Feel free to think up and enact a disinformation scheme of your own and see what happens.

no unequal justice to see here.

They are killing the First Amendment. That he was even charged was an affront, that a judge, who swore an oath to the Constitution allowed it to proceed, and then sentenced him to prison tells us the hour is late.

BTW. Note that the whore media now regularly uses the [phony] term "right-wing" or "right winger" to describe anyone who has a different opinion from state-approved political beliefs.

original_Screen_Shot_2023-03-13_at_11.29.01_PM.png

Forum List

Back