Hilary pushed her pos steele dossier, but critic of "her" gets 7 months in jail

I remember when Republicans were for law and order and not whiny little bitches wallowing in woe-is-me self-grievance.
You recall that from what you claim. So why aren't you a Republican? Seems you are not for law and order but don't mind one bit when an innocent past president gets prosecuted.

Biden comes after Trump to prison.

The FACT that Trump enjoys Golden Showers is well established
Why the hell are you the only one saying that? Say when Democrats said about Clinton it was consenting sex, does that mean he also got golden showers?

It won't be long before WEF/democrats begin criminalizing memes and rounding up WEF great reset resistance.

The FACT that Trump enjoys Golden Showers is well established
Hillary Clinton gets full credit for this lie. And that Fn asshole Comey as well.

However, there are also many reasons to think the pee tape story could be complete bullshit.

For one, we have actually learned more about Steele’s sourcing for the tale, and it doesn’t inspire a ton of confidence. Then, of course, there was the revelation that Steele’s research was ultimately funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the DNC, which raises some obvious questions about the project’s objectivity.

no unequal justice to see here.

I guess it's time to report all the commies on this board that have said for republicans need to vote the day after election day. Sounds like election interference to me if you're going to go by those standards. Actually I don't see a snow balls chance of hell of that conviction surviving appeal.

no unequal justice to see here.

The courts seem to disagree with you as to who the POS is. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back