Hildebeasty Clinton enjoys a stroll with a friend in the Hamptons

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
my%2Bgawd.jpg

Hillary Clinton had a relaxing day catching up with a friend on Monday as she continues to enjoy the last days of summer in the Hamptons.

The 71-year-old former secretary of state and her pal were seen taking a stroll near Amagansett Square, a shopping and dining area in Amagansett, New York.

Hillary looked like she was in vacation fashion in her striped shirt dress, which she paired with a sporty white sunhat and dark sunglasses.

(Excerpt) Read more at whatsnew2day.com ...

damn1.gif

I think this pic does a better job of expressing my opinion of her loveliness than I could possibly put into words ...

my%2Bgawd.jpg

Hillary Clinton had a relaxing day catching up with a friend on Monday as she continues to enjoy the last days of summer in the Hamptons.

The 71-year-old former secretary of state and her pal were seen taking a stroll near Amagansett Square, a shopping and dining area in Amagansett, New York.

Hillary looked like she was in vacation fashion in her striped shirt dress, which she paired with a sporty white sunhat and dark sunglasses.

damn1.gif

I think this pic does a better job of expressing my opinion of her loveliness than I could possibly put into words ...
Liberals are oblivious to Hillary's evilness

I wonder if the wind is blowing or is that all Hillary pushing that dress out so far.

I wonder if the wind is blowing or is that all Hillary pushing that dress out so far.

Probably flatulence. That dress is like a fart balloon or a gas-filled tent. One spark and she'd go down like the Hindenburg.

Oh the humanity.

Last edited:
my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

My, my, you are so obsessed with Hillary!!

Why does anyone care about a corporate establishment hack who lost the election.

#oldnews

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

As I am with all felonious DemonRATS that want to change us to Venezuela!

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

Technically it is you who are obsessed with her. It is us that would have had to live with her as President. This family needs to be neutered. All of those drugs and alcohol binges aged her beyond description. She was sickly at least several years ago. And this with the best medicine in the world that we are not elegible for as peasants. I am sorry. we all age. But broads can go fast.

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

Technically it is you who are obsessed with her. It is us that would have had to live with her as President. This family needs to be neutered. All of those drugs and alcohol binges aged her beyond description. She was sickly at least several years ago. And this with the best medicine in the world that we are not elegible for as peasants. I am sorry. we all age. But broads can go fast.

I voted for her, I have to admit, and all the misinformation on her is just that. I don't believe most of it.

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

I voted for her, I have to admit, and all the misinformation on her is just that. I don't believe most of it.
Proving a low 2 digit IQ!

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

At least we're not embarrassed by her.

Forum List

Back