Hildebeasty Clinton enjoys a stroll with a friend in the Hamptons

my%2Bgawd.jpg

Hillary Clinton had a relaxing day catching up with a friend on Monday as she continues to enjoy the last days of summer in the Hamptons.

The 71-year-old former secretary of state and her pal were seen taking a stroll near Amagansett Square, a shopping and dining area in Amagansett, New York.

Hillary looked like she was in vacation fashion in her striped shirt dress, which she paired with a sporty white sunhat and dark sunglasses.

(Excerpt) Read more at whatsnew2day.com ...

damn1.gif

I think this pic does a better job of expressing my opinion of her loveliness than I could possibly put into words ...

My, my, you are so obsessed with Hillary!!
Technically it is you who are obsessed with her. It is us that would have had to live with her as President. This family needs to be neutered. All of those drugs and alcohol binges aged her beyond description. She was sickly at least several years ago. And this with the best medicine in the world that we are not elegible for as peasants. I am sorry. we all age. But broads can go fast.

I voted for her, I have to admit, and all the misinformation on her is just that. I don't believe most of it.
but you believe some of it?....

my%2Bgawd.jpg

Hillary Clinton had a relaxing day catching up with a friend on Monday as she continues to enjoy the last days of summer in the Hamptons.

The 71-year-old former secretary of state and her pal were seen taking a stroll near Amagansett Square, a shopping and dining area in Amagansett, New York.

Hillary looked like she was in vacation fashion in her striped shirt dress, which she paired with a sporty white sunhat and dark sunglasses.

damn1.gif

I think this pic does a better job of expressing my opinion of her loveliness than I could possibly put into words ...

Typical Cult45 'I have no life' post: OMG!! Hillary is ugly! LOL. So original, funny and edgy. Sick burn, moron.

Typical Cult45 'I have no life' post: OMG!! Hillary is ugly! LOL. So original, funny and edgy. Sick burn, moron.
Poor baby. So stressed out and angry because Hilary Clinton is so easy, or easier, to mock now.
After years of orange cheeto Nazi president and crap like that I thought you'd be used to the deal by now.
Bless your heart. You are just so easily upset.

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

What in the fuck is that thing

Hampton's are overrated

to much traffic it defeats the whole purpose of getting out of the city

sea plane or cigarette to fire island was the best
they used to do the sea plane right out of the east river

Poor baby. So stressed out and angry because Hilary Clinton is so easy, or easier, to mock now.
After years of orange cheeto Nazi president and crap like that I thought you'd be used to the deal by now.
Bless your heart. You are just so easily upset.

It's 'the Orange Virus' to me, and it always will be. BTW: I detest Hillary.

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

Jesus fucking Christ that looks like an episode of my 600 pound life

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

Technically it is you who are obsessed with her. It is us that would have had to live with her as President. This family needs to be neutered. All of those drugs and alcohol binges aged her beyond description. She was sickly at least several years ago. And this with the best medicine in the world that we are not elegible for as peasants. I am sorry. we all age. But broads can go fast.

I voted for her, I have to admit, and all the misinformation on her is just that. I don't believe most of it.

I believe Bill Clinton has an affair on her with Monica and Jenifer Flowers.
my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

I believe Bill Clinton had 2 affairs on her, with Monica and Jenifer Flowers. I also believe she should not of had the server in her basement. But I mainly find her innocent of all the rest of the propaganda of the right's machine.

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

I believe Bill Clinton had 2 affairs on her, with Monica and Jenifer Flowers. I also believe she should not of had the server in her basement. But I mainly find her innocent of all the rest of the propaganda of the right's machine.
2 affairs, do you think anyone cares what you believe or that what you believe is real?

He paid Paula Jones almost a million dollars, shit he had more like 300 affairs, they had an open marriage, you do know Hillary was eating Humas bush

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

im sure she knew a good deal what was going on in her world....she knew all the players....

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

A stroll? It looks more like a waddle to my eye.

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

Can't quit H. Clinton, can you?

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

She was with her body double?

That is a baloon of the Beasty....like the baby TRUMP balloon only really ugly....wonder what happened to her.......25byears ago she was a handsome woman....old age REALLY did a job on her looks.

my%2Bgawd.jpg

damn1.gif

May she kiss you on the lips and give you a social disease....you can tell us if she still smells of old cabbage!

Forum List

Back