Hillary accuses Trump of sexism??? You've got to be shitting me lol

If everyday women put up with abusive or cheating husbands they're stupid. If Hillary puts up with it she's a champion for women.

Somehow I got lost along this trail

I totally agree. And so many women fall for her as a poor thing, type candidate. I will never understand. Ever.
If everyday women put up with abusive or cheating husbands they're stupid. If Hillary puts up with it she's a champion for women.

She knows what she's married to and she chose to stay with him.

Any woman with an ounce of self respect would have kicked that bastard to the curb the first time he strayed.

Not Hillary. She's tied herself to Bills coat tails for political reasons and she'll stayed tied to him for just that reason.

Any support for Clinton = hypocrisy, man.
Seriously.
Hell, yesterday she was talking about income inequality. A fuckin Clinton talking about income equality :dunno:

What does Bill Clinton's sleeping around have to do with "sexism"?

She's married to an executive who used a young female intern as a humidor...and she talks about sexism

It appears right wingers are a little confused as to what the word "sexism" means.

I'll help you guys out:

sex·ism
ˈsekˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

Any woman with an ounce of self respect would have kicked that bastard to the curb the first time he strayed.

Not Hillary. She's tied herself to Bills coat tails for political reasons and she'll stayed tied to him for just that reason.

I think that both of them have an arrangement of an open marriage where each one can have sex with other people.

I think that both of them have an arrangement of an open marriage where each one can have sex with other people.

Makes ya wonder who would be hard up enough to sleep with Hillary.

(I heard a rumor her granddaughter doesn't even want to)

• Trump: Today Hillary Gave A Speech And Didn't Mention Me Or Sexism, "I Wonder Why?"
    Real Clear Politics ^ | DECEMBER 30, 2015
    Six of the most hard-hitting minutes of Donald Trump stage remarks yet targeting Hillary Clinton. DONALD TRUMP: Hillary is a disaster. Hillary is controlled by her money. So is Jeb, by the way. I'm the only one self-funding my campaign. ... She's always so theatrical. Trump said this and that, ugh, and you just. I actually, I shouldn't do it -- I just have to turn off the television some of the time. She gives me a headache. Although, I think last night I gave her a big headache. I can imagine those discussions. But you have to hit back...

Have you forgotten about Vince Foster and all of the rumors?

Hillary accuses Trump of sexism??? You've got to be shitting me lol

Trump's then wife, Ivana, swore under oath that he violently raped and pulled fists-full of her hair out - so I would say that more than amounts to sexism.

That was 25 years ago.

(and after that happened, who would want anything to do with the Black Widow?)

Have you forgotten about Vince Foster and all of the rumors?

Have you forgotten the $50 million plus of taxpayer money that Ken Starr spent investigating those rumors?

Forum List

Back