Hillary accuses Trump of sexism??? You've got to be shitting me lol

What does Bill Clinton's sleeping around have to do with "sexism"?

What does sexual abuse and RAPE by the ex. Impeached president have to do with sex?

Got any links that prove Clinton ever raped anyone?

Have at least 2 WOMEN that claim it, and as the Hildebeast has said

hillary-tweet-11-22.jpg

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape;

Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Last year, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. Close friends of Ward, however, say she still maintains privately that Clinton forced himself on her.

Trump's then wife, Ivana, swore under oath that he violently raped and pulled fists-full of her hair out - so I would say that more than amounts to sexism.

Completely DENIED, keep posting it Squaw pussy, and I'll keep posting her denial... or is it like "I DIDN"T HAVE SEX with MISS LEWINSKY?"

She knows what she's married to and she chose to stay with him.

Any woman with an ounce of self respect would have kicked that bastard to the curb the first time he strayed.

Not Hillary. She's tied herself to Bills coat tails for political reasons and she'll stayed tied to him for just that reason.

I think that both of them have an arrangement of an open marriage where each one can have sex with other people.

Makes ya wonder who would be hard up enough to sleep with Hillary.

(I heard a rumor her granddaughter doesn't even want to)

Have you forgotten about Vince Foster and all of the rumors?

Have you forgotten the $50 million plus of taxpayer money that Ken Starr spent investigating those rumors?

And got the sexual abuser to lose his law lic. and a $250,000 fine!...need the source, or is it a GIVEN?

Trump's then wife, Ivana, swore under oath that he violently raped and pulled fists-full of her hair out - so I would say that more than amounts to sexism.

Completely DENIED, keep posting it Squaw pussy, and I'll keep posting her denial... or is it like "I DIDN"T HAVE SEX with MISS LEWINSKY?"

How can you deny something she swore to under oath?

Clinton swore under oath that he didn't have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.

and he stood by that statement til the day he left office.

THEN he told the truth

Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982,

Interesting. A beauty Queen. wow. probably his top hit. no fat. got to be pretty. maybe a bit skinny?

Google is a wonderful thing. I Googled her and found out that she did have sex, but it was consensual. Guess the rape thing is a no go.

But Ivana's DENIAL of RAPE is a NO GO with you scum... Hypocrisy is your middle name!

Forum List

Back