Hillary actually put national security at risk Donald did not

The disconnect from reality on display by both the media & the left is beyond the pale.

I think we probably take Leon Panetta's word for it. After all he did work for 9 different administration both republican/democrat, and never really came out from behind the curtain to endorse anyone, until now. It's because Donald Trump scares the hell out of him. And if he's scared you should be terrified of a Trump commander & chief.

You no longer have credibility on this board.

The only one that doesn't have credibility on this board are Trump supporters. The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the TRUMP party because of you and others that continually support this incompetent, unqualifed Fraud.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

You nominated someone who has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has shown to anyone is himself & Russia. He is the MOST incompetent, unqualified candidate in the history of this nation, and I will not be voting for him. For the National Security and safety of this Nation I will be casting a vote for Hillary Clinton. I am not going to put your spoon fed partisan politics above this country. I am the Patriot, you're nothing more than a Partisan hack. They could have put up Mickey Mouse as the GOP candidate and you would have been on here defending him.

We destroyed the GOP'ers who were destroying the party of Lincoln and Reagan...pardon our mess while we remodel....

The disconnect from reality on display by both the media & the left is beyond the pale.

I think we probably take Leon Panetta's word for it. After all he did work for 9 different administration both republican/democrat, and never really came out from behind the curtain to endorse anyone, until now. It's because Donald Trump scares the hell out of him. And if he's scared you should be terrified of a Trump commander & chief.

The only one that doesn't have credibility on this board are Trump supporters. The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the TRUMP party because of you and others that continually support this incompetent, unqualifed Fraud.

You nominated someone who has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has shown to anyone is himself & Russia. He is the MOST incompetent, unqualified candidate in the history of this nation, and I will not be voting for him. For the National Security and safety of this Nation I will be casting a vote for Hillary Clinton. I am not going to put your spoon fed partisan politics above this country. I am the Patriot, you're nothing more than a Partisan hack. They could have put up Mickey Mouse as the GOP candidate and you would have been on here promoting him.

I criticize him as often as I defend him. And NO, YOU DON'T, have any credibility

You nominated someone who has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has shown to anyone is himself & Russia. He is the MOST incompetent, unqualified candidate in the history of this nation, and I will not be voting for him. For the National Security and safety of this Nation I will be casting a vote for Hillary Clinton. I am not going to put your spoon fed partisan politics above this country. I am the Patriot, you're nothing more than a Partisan hack. They could have put up Mickey Mouse as the GOP candidate and you would have been on here defending him.

We destroyed the GOP'ers who were destroying the party of Lincoln and Reagan...pardon our mess while we remodel....

You dumb-ass you're remodeling into this.
http://www.historycentral.com/elections/1964PresElect.jpg

1964PresElect.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Last edited:

Well you dumb-ass you're remodeling into this.

1964PresElect.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Blow it out of your ass fool

1964PresElect.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Here you are on here--a former Ted Cruz supporter, (who refused to endorse Trump) who was called a liar a thousand times over, went after his wife Heidi, then accused his father of being involved in the conspiracy to kill JFK.

And now you're on here supporting the manchild who said it all. I can think of lots of things to call you--but one--You're definitely no Patriot--and the other word I have for you is it begins with a C and ends with a D. And you're doing this simply because the most incompetent, unqualified,most dangerous candidate in this nations history has an R behind his name.

sw0302cd_590_356.jpg

And this guy is telling you what to do and vote for.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

Last edited:

1964PresElect.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Here you are on here--a former Ted Cruz supporter, (who refused to endorse Trump) who was called a liar a thousand times over, went after his wife Heidi, then accused his father of being involved in the conspiracy to kill JFK. A

And now you're on here supporting the manchild who said it all. I can think of lots of things to call you--but one--You're definitely no Patriot--and the other word I have for you is it begins with a C and ends with a D.

I have not made a decision on if I will vote for Trump ore write in none of the above. I have "defended" Obama's wife when she was maliciously attacked. Was I a coward for that act too? You have no idea what true cowardice is, nor integrity.

Fraud

:boohoo:

I am. Donald Trump's only claim to qualification to be president is his business acumen in the private sector. Apparently he has none.

but he has created 10's of thousands of good jobs; that's a lot more than can be said of Hillary, or Obama

Unless you can link me to those high paying "shovel ready" jobs Obam bam promised - so far I haven't bee able to find any
e5084104.gif
Guess they weren't so shovel ready after all.

He’s never had a job that had a security clearance.

Thread fail.
She did and she FAILED

True. The only people who have ever failed are those who have tried. Drumpf was too busy buying politicians, swindling old people with “Trump University”, selling Trump Steaks and Vodka.

Show me a politician who has had their record turned upside down and inside out for 30 years with nothing but successes; would you please?

I am. Donald Trump's only claim to qualification to be president is his business acumen in the private sector. Apparently he has none.

but he has created 10's of thousands of good jobs; that's a lot more than can be said of Hillary, or Obama

Unless you can link me to those high paying "shovel ready" jobs Obam bam promised - so far I haven't bee able to find any
e5084104.gif

The Trump Candidacy is…

none-republican-gop-presidential_election-donald_trump-republican_voters-pfen1215_low.jpg

e5084104.gif

The Trump Candidacy is…

none-republican-gop-presidential_election-donald_trump-republican_voters-pfen1215_low.jpg
So fucking what!

Must I remind you that I am not voting for Trump.

I am not a Republican.

Damn. You are fucking dense.

Hillary didn't go bankrupt 4 times.

Post on topic jackass

Likewise, Hillary's only claim is her husband's name. She accomplished absolutely nothing in any of the positions she held, aside from mismanaging an email account, destroying Federal Records/evidence against her, then lying about it. Does that fall under criminal intent, or unparalleled incompetence and stupidity?

Clinton's accomplishments have been repeatedly spelled out in detail, your denial notwithstanding.
Well, the word "Nothing" is pretty easy to spell out.

Hillary didn't go bankrupt 4 times.

Post on topic jackass

Likewise, Hillary's only claim is her husband's name. She accomplished absolutely nothing in any of the positions she held, aside from mismanaging an email account, destroying Federal Records/evidence against her, then lying about it. Does that fall under criminal intent, or unparalleled incompetence and stupidity?

Right. Without Clinton as her last name and Bill Clinton's reputation to go off of, she'd be nothing.

Obama is president and he's not married to Bill Clinton.
And a failure of a president he is! On the other hand, are you sure he isn't married to Bill?

Post on topic jackass

Right. Without Clinton as her last name and Bill Clinton's reputation to go off of, she'd be nothing.

And a failure of a president he is! On the other hand, are you sure he isn't married to Bill?

GM is alive
Osama is dead
We’re no longer shedding blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan
The Stock Market is up
The Unemployment rate is down.

Thank you Mr. President.

Oh, and gas is about $2 a gallon.

GM is alive
Osama is dead
We’re no longer shedding blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan
The Stock Market is up
The Unemployment rate is down.

Thank you Mr. President.

Oh, and gas is about $2 a gallon.
We've had this discussion, it's like you repeat the same nonsense in every single thread. do you just snort a pound of cocaine before logging on USMB?

Gas is more expensive than at the end of Bush's presidency, Obama has no control over the Stock Market, the economy repairs itself on its own, a president can only damage it, and Unemployment is actually roughly the same as at the end og Bush's presidency. Navy Seals killed Osama, good job, Military.

Post on topic jackass

If Obama is a failure, where would the country be at this point, and why would either McCain or Romney gotten us there?

If Obama is a failure, where would the country be at this point, and why would either McCain or Romney gotten us there?
The economy certainly would have recovered faster, because we wouldn't have Obama in office to hinder it. ISIS probably would be destroyed, since anyone else would have acknowledged the threat by now, and attacked them instead of arming and funding them.

The economy certainly would have recovered faster, because we wouldn't have Obama in office to hinder it. ISIS probably would be destroyed, since anyone else would have acknowledged the threat by now, and attacked them instead of arming and funding them.

Your delusions are not arguments.

Forum List

Back