Hillary actually put national security at risk Donald did not

Hillary didn't go bankrupt 4 times.

Post on topic jackass

I am. Donald Trump's only claim to qualification to be president is his business acumen in the private sector. Apparently he has none.
Likewise, Hillary's only claim is her husband's name. She accomplished absolutely nothing in any of the positions she held, aside from mismanaging an email account, destroying Federal Records/evidence against her, then lying about it. Does that fall under criminal intent, or unparalleled incompetence and stupidity?

Clinton's accomplishments have been repeatedly spelled out in detail, your denial notwithstanding.

Hillary didn't go bankrupt 4 times.

Post on topic jackass

I am. Donald Trump's only claim to qualification to be president is his business acumen in the private sector. Apparently he has none.
Likewise, Hillary's only claim is her husband's name. She accomplished absolutely nothing in any of the positions she held, aside from mismanaging an email account, destroying Federal Records/evidence against her, then lying about it. Does that fall under criminal intent, or unparalleled incompetence and stupidity?

Right. Without Clinton as her last name and Bill Clinton's reputation to go off of, she'd be nothing.

Obama is president and he's not married to Bill Clinton.

but he has created 10's of thousands of good jobs; that's a lot more than can be said of Hillary, or Obama

Unless you can link me to those high paying "shovel ready" jobs Obam bam promised - so far I haven't bee able to find any
e5084104.gif

Hillary used an unauthorized un-encrypted server, e-mail, and devices.
- Trump did not.

Hillary had unauthorized highly classified info on her server after she left the State Dept...she did send and receive classified info
- Trump did not

Hillary broke the law - the FOIA and the Federal Records Act
- Trump did not

The disconnect from reality on display by both the media & the left is beyond the pale.

I think we probably take Leon Panetta's word for it. After all he did work for 9 different administration both republican/democrat, and never really came out from behind the curtain to endorse anyone, until now. It's because Donald Trump scares the hell out of him. And if he's scared you should be terrified of a Trump commander & chief.

You no longer have credibility on this board.

What of National Security did she put at risk, can you specify what exactly it was that put our National Security at risk?

but he has created 10's of thousands of good jobs; that's a lot more than can be said of Hillary, or Obama

Unless you can link me to those high paying "shovel ready" jobs Obam bam promised - so far I haven't bee able to find any
e5084104.gif

So Trump will create 10's of thousands of government jobs once he's in government?

So Trump will create 10's of thousands of government jobs once he's in government?

no, but he will reverse bad policies & executive orders that are handcuffing those that would and could create those jobs

Hillary, on the other hand, will continue Obama's failed policies - perhaps she could make it 12 years in a row with GDP below 3%???

no, but he will reverse bad policies & executive orders that are handcuffing those that would and could create those jobs

Hillary, on the other hand, will continue Obama's failed policies - perhaps she could make it 12 years in a row with GDP below 3%???

GDP was -6% when Obama took office and you people want to put the Republicans back in power.

The disconnect from reality on display by both the media & the left is beyond the pale.

I think we probably take Leon Panetta's word for it. After all he did work for 9 different administration both republican/democrat, and never really came out from behind the curtain to endorse anyone, until now. It's because Donald Trump scares the hell out of him. And if he's scared you should be terrified of a Trump commander & chief.

You no longer have credibility on this board.

The only one that doesn't have credibility on this board are Trump supporters. The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the TRUMP party because of you and others that continually support this incompetent, unqualifed Fraud.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

You nominated someone who has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has shown to anyone is himself & Russia. He is the MOST incompetent, unqualified candidate in the history of this nation, and I will not be voting for him. For the National Security and safety of this Nation I will be casting a vote for Hillary Clinton. I am not going to put your spoon fed partisan politics above this country. I am the Patriot, you're nothing more than a Partisan hack. They could have put up Mickey Mouse as the GOP candidate and you would have been on here promoting him.

Last edited:

GDP was -6% when Obama took office and you people want to put the Republicans back in power.
Democrats did a number...and you liberal fucktards want to put democrats back in charge....

Forum List

Back