Hillary . Ain't Talking, Ain't Lying

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
So what has she been up to?

back to her old patterns I suppose ...

CCeU3FRUsAE4USJ.jpg

Her team is keeping her under wraps....
No way do they want anyone to have access to her.
I wonder if she will even be allowed to take the stage during debates?
Or will they have her in a bunker hidden somewhere with a live video hookup.... heh heh heh

Converse of the usual joke:

Q: How can you tell when a Democrat ISN'T lying?
A: She isn't saying anything at all.

Count your blessings. For now we're in a period when Hillary is finally NOT LYING.

It's bound to end soon. She is a liberal, after all. But it sure is nice while it lasts.

What a set of extremes....
Obama can't shut up and Hillary wont talk....
Too much.

Count your blessings. For now we're in a period when Hillary is finally NOT LYING.

It's bound to end soon. She is a liberal, after all. But it sure is nice while it lasts.

Let me help you out. The punchline should read "her lips aren't moving". An overplayed old joke but at least get it right.

I suspect Cankles is working on her hit (enemies) list right now and I recommend that anyone who gets an invite from her to meet privately at Ft Marcy Park one morning pass on the opportunity...

If she keeps this up, her supporters will literally be low information voters.:D

2184544073_624bc7ec03_o.gif

i can understand having laryngitis for 3/4 weeks, but i have never heard of a laryngitis case that has lasted for 3 months.

Forum List

Back